• +1
Reactions: thecel and HighIQcel
6.5psl
Hes really fucking smug as well

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Zygos4Life and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
plenty of asians have that bone structure, only thing that makes him special is his harmony and the fact he looks more philipino.
FA6ABB2C 77C4 4FCC AA9E 4E7C5D206321
1CEFF9A7 01A6 4060 A2EC E2CA21FD2E69

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Shubham4894, HighIQcel and 4 others

Omg u miring that jaw and chin? what a chad
oh wait hes asian, literally every single asian person has something called.. hyperbrachycephaly.
which makes their head extremely square
like that philipino guy.
they get a strong gonion, just like him, he has a little notch, instead of a pulled forward ramus like most white people.
do you get it now?
i saw a chinese guy on vacation in greece. stood next to me. He had the squarest jaw ever. It didn't mean anything because guess what..
hes fucking asian - hyperbrachycephaly

being good looking and being hyperbrachycephalic are 2 completely different things

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 685, the next o'pry and 3 others
View attachment 176825
Omg u miring that jaw and chin? what a chad
oh wait hes asian, literally every single asian person has something called.. hyperbrachycephaly.
which makes their head extremely square
like that philipino guy.
they get a strong gonion, just like him, he has a little notch, instead of a pulled forward ramus like most white people.
do you get it now?
i saw a chinese guy on vacation in greece. stood next to me. He had the squarest jaw ever. It didn't mean anything because guess what..
hes fucking asian - hyperbrachycephaly

being good looking and being hyperbrachycephalic are 2 completely different things
Good point, but most asian guys Ive seen have rounded feminine bone stucture, with narrow zygos, and shit like that.

Good point, but most asian guys Ive seen have rounded feminine bone stucture, with narrow zygos, and shit like that.
nah, if you had asian bones, as a white person, you would be a walking god.
but otherwise guy in the OP is 99th percentile for an asian, even a philipino person, just the bones shouldnt be what you think makes him gling, its his harmony and the fact his eyes are brown not black like asians. and not entirely slanted, but they have monolid.
and he definitely has brachycephaly.

nah, if you had asian bones, as a white person, you would be a walking god.
but otherwise guy in the OP is 99th percentile for an asian, even a philipino person, just the bones shouldnt be what you think makes him gling, its his harmony and the fact his eyes are brown not black like asians. and not entirely slanted, but they have monolid.
and he definitely has brachycephaly.

This is what the average chinese dude in my area looks like, nothing remarkable bone wise, though I do see a few now and then that have remarkable bones. The guy in OP is top tier because top tier bones, and unique colouring. Honestly id kill to have a jaw as wide as my cheekbones, my zygos are wide asf but because my jaw isnt quite as wide it doesnt look the best it could.

View attachment 177769
This is what the average chinese dude in my area looks like, nothing remarkable bone wise, though I do see a few now and then that have remarkable bones. The guy in OP is top tier because top tier bones, and unique colouring. Honestly id kill to have a jaw as wide as my cheekbones, my zygos are wide asf but because my jaw isnt quite as wide it doesnt look the best it could.
Where are you from and do you see alot of asian dudes in your area?

@Lifeisgood72

rate his collagen

I wish TikTok would fucking die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, HighIQcel, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
He's the kind of asian guy foids have in mind when they say: I don't discriminate, I'm attracted to asians too. It depends on the person, if there's a spark teehee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Gunna
I live in an area with tons of asians lol.
Me too hes says all asians have strong bones. But alot have average bone structure and some do have strong bones. It can go either way tbh. The average asian def does not have huge jaw and zygos on average from what i seen.

this nigga is the best looking chang i have ever seen.

@Lifeisgood72

rate his collagen
Asians always have good collagen, that's why HAPAS are the worst thing in existence.

Asian bone structure with low collagen Caucasian skin. Yikes!

Asians always have good collagen, that's why HAPAS are the worst thing in existence.

until the gigachang with asian collagen and caucausoid skulls are born.

but tbh. who has the best collagen you have seen ?

Asians have good bone structures like that guy dont they?

until the gigachang with asian collagen and caucausoid skulls are born.

but tbh. who has the best collagen you have seen ?
I hate to admit it but science says that Africans have skin nearly 2x as thick as caucasian skin and have much faster cell proliferation in general, leading to glowing skin.

The best collagen I've ever seen was probably this one Black dude who hit the gym every fucking day, his skin and hair legit shined like diamond. Lots of female attention, always walking with girls. Collagen is everything.
Asians have good bone structures like that guy dont they?
No asians have super large orbital rims, low cheekbones, high estrogen bodies. No browridge. They have the worst bones of anyone.

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I hate to admit it but science says that Africans have skin nearly 2x as thick as caucasian skin and have much faster cell proliferation in general, leading to glowing skin.

The best collagen I've ever seen was probably this one Black dude who hit the gym every fucking day, his skin and hair legit shined like diamond. Lots of female attention, always walking with girls. Collagen is everything.

No asians have super large orbital rims, low cheekbones, high estrogen bodies. No browridge. They have the worst bones of anyone.
Yea some people say they have large zygos and strong jawlines but on average i dont see it.

Yea some people say they have large zygos and strong jawlines but on average i dont see it.
"large zygos" and "strong jawlines" mean nothing.

Zygos must be high and sharp, if they're large and low that makes your face look bloated. "strong jawlines" in asians usually mean wide and large lower third, which isn't necessarily a good thing, the upper third should be larger than the lower third.

Asians have so many aesthetic problems bone structure wise. That's why 80% of asian americans date outside their own race. But, again, collagen matters a lot and many asians can go into their 50's and still look 16, so it isn't entirely uncommon to see Asians with GFs but they are rarely slayers.

"large zygos" and "strong jawlines" mean nothing.

Zygos must be high and sharp, if they're large and low that makes your face look bloated. "strong jawlines" in asians usually mean wide and large lower third, which isn't necessarily a good thing, the upper third should be larger than the lower third.

Asians have so many aesthetic problems bone structure wise. That's why 80% of asian americans date outside their own race. But, again, collagen matters a lot and many asians can go into their 50's and still look 16, so it isn't entirely uncommon to see Asians with GFs but they are rarely slayers.
The ideal is a strong large jawline. But large zygos look great if combined with high set cheekbones. But asians usaully lack browridge. And dont look as masculine as others.

The ideal is a strong large jawline. But large zygos look great if combined with high set cheekbones. But asians usaully lack browridge. And dont look as masculine as others.
Yes but you don’t want your lower third to be bigger than your upper third

Yes but you don’t want your lower third to be bigger than your upper third
From what i herd ideally the cheebones should be the largest part of your face

Robust turkic genetics

Europeans, iranians and arabs fear the steppe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3195
one of the best-looking Asians I've ever seen

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I think he is mixed, not pure asian
I refuse to believe hes pure
plenty of asians have that bone structure, only thing that makes him special is his harmony and the fact he looks more philipino.
otherwise typical asian skull + frauding and gymcelling.

he cant be a chad because hes asian but a chang for sure. rare to see an asian be gling

8 being the highest?
Yup but 8 are the likes of people like prime chico, opry etc

I refuse to believe hes pure
his name is scandinavian jfl. Brace yourselves boyo, the first generation of the product of hypergamy is here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
mogs chico to death. thus chico is psl 7 at most

his name is scandinavian jfl. Brace yourselves boyo, the first generation of the product of hypergamy is here.
Chink + viking = UTTER MOGGGING MACHINE

all these tick tok stars have sharp fake tan lightening in there room

GL despite the tons of filters and frauding and possible photoshop

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
View attachment 177769
i have wider zygos than any asian person ive seen cept for chinese people
i mog 100% of indians in terms of it
Robust turkic genetics

Europeans, iranians and arabs fear the steppe
that guy is nowhere near mongol or turkic or altai retard lmfao wtf
all these tick tok stars have sharp fake tan lightening in there room
those are called filters lmao wtf
GL despite the tons of filters and frauding and possible photoshop
photoshop on video? yeah youre autistic 100%

i have wider zygos than any asian person ive seen cept for chinese people
i mog 100% of indians in terms of it
Hmmm, idk man ive got really wide cheekbones man, in all the photos with my mates (many of whom are asian) my bizygomatic mogs theirs hard. Me aside even, there's lots of indians with insane cheekbones.

mogs chico to death. thus chico is psl 7 at most
Somehow an asian can mog chico
yeah i dont tihnk you know how looks or anything at all in this world works you ugly retard.
he isnt even close to chico in any way lmfao.
He is a blockfaced asian. only thing interesting here is how he happened to be harmonious. legit one in 3.5 billion asians.
Hmmm, idk man ive got really wide cheekbones man, in all the photos with my mates (many of whom are asian) my bizygomatic mogs theirs hard. Me aside even, there's lots of indians with insane cheekbones.
Maybe pm a pic? ill reply with mine for usre. no problems