Retired.
I think she's attractive for an asian.

Asiangirl6

Asiangirl2

Asiangirl5

Asiangirl1

Asiangirl3

Asiangirl4

If you consider her unattractive, post a better looking asian female.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Ahn

• Love it
Reactions: Nisse
She's hot but she must be hapa right? No way she is a full-blooded Asian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, diggbicc, 5'8manlet and 2 others
She's hot but she must be hapa right? No way she is a full-blooded Asian.

Yes, she looks hapa. She doesn't have that "puffy" recessed look that the vast majority of Asians have in their faces.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
JFL at the skinny sub human whiteboy with her. If he was a few shades darker hed be an incel. JBW confirmed. White privilege confirmed.

JFL at the skinny sub human whiteboy with her. If he was a few shades darker hed be an incel. JBW confirmed. White privilege confirmed.

He's hapa just like her

Her dad is asian and mother is white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
He's hapa just like her

Her dad is asian and mother is white
I thought the same. Seeing them defo hapa.

Hapa have high SMV in Asia.
And hapa women also have good SMV worldwide.
Hapa men, still may have a difficult time outside of Asia. But at least they have the option to slay in Asia.

Hapa

knipsel-png.440886
9246c621-a460-4868-acf3-c8f0a9f67547-jpeg.423287
asianwoman6-jpg.436705

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Effortless
I thought the same. Seeing them defo hapa.

Hapa have high SMV in Asia.
And hapa women also have good SMV worldwide.
Hapa men, still may have a difficult time outside of Asia. But at least they have the option to slay in Asia.

Hapa

knipsel-png.440886
9246c621-a460-4868-acf3-c8f0a9f67547-jpeg.423287
asianwoman6-jpg.436705

TBH I see a lot of hapa guys compensate with facial hair and muscle. I think growing decent stubble facial hair and gymcelling are severely underrated for Asian guys.

My hapa cousin (28yo) is a slayer. He's 192 cm tall and his wrists and ankles are big. He gets white dutch girls drooling for him left, right & center. He has a good singing voice too. Life is unfair as fuck.

TBH I see a lot of hapa guys compensate with facial hair and muscle. I think growing decent stubble facial hair and gymcelling are severely underrated for Asian guys.
True for mosly allmen. BUT especially for hapa and all Asian men. Especially outside of Asia.
In Asia, there seems mor off an obsession with cute, and biyish, and young looking. for men. For West people, it all looks say.
That's maybewhy I see in general less Asian men Heavy Stubble Maxxing and Gymmaxxing. It's not so part of their culture in general.

Due to feminine/soy/soft stereotype that exist for Asian men. They should often better maxx out on masculine features. Which are heavy stubble and muscles. A bit of Badboy-ish maxxing often doesn't hurt ither.

The heavy stubble pill, is real by the way. https://looksmax.org/threads/the-research-on-facial-hair-moustache-beard-stubles.70183/

My hapa cousin (28yo) is a slayer. He's 192 cm tall and his wrists and ankles are big. He gets white dutch girls drooling for him left, right & center. He has a good singing voice too. Life is unfair as fuck.
LOL. I also life in Netherlands. Nice height mogger also, with 192 cm, impressive height.
Being muscles maxxed with 192 cm, IS LEGIT SMV increase.

If you look. MOST tall men, don't gymmaxx much. It's usually shorter men that Gymmaxx, because they feel they need to compensate with muscles for the hsorter height.
Tall + Low BodyFat + Muscle Maxxed + Good Frame and V-Shape. Even with normie face. Is lethal for slaying.

I am so happy for your cousin that he slays. Women are to racist as fuck towardsasian men and many other races. And even Asian women are the worst in racism towards thier same raced men. It's not even funny anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Asian dad and white mother always create slayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and eduardkoopman
I prefer full gooks but she's okay

Fuck.How does your cousin slay despite having asian phenotype. Mirin tbh.

Kind of looks like Maddison beer