Rate this beauty.

She is.....

• Total voters
dutch women mogg uk ones....hard...the british slags are the ugliest foids in europe...he is overdosing on
Inhale Loda GIF by Alliance

:feelskek:
Trust me, I already knew that a long time ago.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Closest Dutch women come to is Scandinavian women really. English women Are considered ugly. Dutch women aren’t tbh.
this is 100% on point lol

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
dutch women mogg uk ones....hard...the british slags are the ugliest foids in europe...he is overdosing on
Inhale Loda GIF by Alliance

:feelskek:
British women are subhuman but Dutch women are also subhuman. Both are ugly animals @TRUE_CEL prob finds masculine manly women attractive that’s not my problem

• Hmm...
Is this joke? You're not gonna find ethnic scandinavians who look like this
The-Beatles-Ringo-Starr-Paul-McCartney-George.jpg
Those are prob celtic Brythonic peoples. They look like they are from the north west or Birmingham (areas with a lot of Irish descended people). Actual english are mousy blonde on average as that’s the most common hair colour here. And yes they share the same ancestry as the Jutes and Angles tribes inhabited Scandinavia

British women are subhuman but Dutch women are also subhuman. Both are ugly animals @TRUE_CEL prob finds masculine manly women attractive that’s not my problem
You’re coping. I think it’s because you can’t get a gl Dutch woman and so you brush them off even though you know they wouldn’t want you. I agree with British women being subhuman however.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Skywalker
You’re coping. I think it’s because you can’t get a gl Dutch woman and so you brush them off even though you know they wouldn’t want you. I agree with British women being subhuman however.
Huh? I don’t want a Dutch woman you retard, why would I want a Dutch woman when there’s Cumskins everywhere I go, if I truly wanted a pinkoid women I’d leave my house and chirps one up. Dutch women are subhumans it is what it is and @Skywalker is salty cos I destroyed his little fantasies yesterday and as they say “the truth hurts”

Huh? I don’t want a Dutch woman you retard, why would I want a Dutch woman when there’s Cumskins everywhere I go, if I truly wanted a pinkoid women I’d leave my house and chirps one up. Dutch women are subhumans it is what it is and @Skywalker is salty cos I destroyed his little fantasies yesterday and as they say “the truth hurts”
Don’t worry retarded faggot, you couldn’t even get them because they don’t want you, it is what it is. ;)

• Love it
Dutch women are subhumans it is what it is and @
Skywalker
@Skywalker is salty cos I destroyed his little fantasies yesterday and as they say “the truth hurts”
@TRUE_CEL -by this he means
1. believing that black women (and those in africa out of all who have never seen a hu-white man in person :feelskek: ) DONT desire white men, but instead desire CURRY and RICE men that go to AFRICA :feelskek:
2. only he and other black men slay in the UK, cause white men/ cumskins as he calls them DONT actually slay neither white nor black women (especially black :feelskek:) in the uk, only black men apparently slay white women

srs this is what he actually believes; to say that hes been sniffing the same glue as @ozellisraelite would be an understatement

you can read all the
League Of Legends Lol GIF by BIGCLAN

down below, its super hilarious man ngl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and emeraldglass
Dutch women examples

• Love it
Don’t worry retarded faggot, you couldn’t even get them because they don’t want you, it is what it is. ;)
Ok pakistan Zindabad bad boy you curries know best Zindabad lord
Dutch women examples

Could unironically pass for English foids minus the masc faces dutch women have.
1. believing that black women (and those in africa out of all who have never seen a hu-white man in person :feelskek: ) DONT desire white men, but instead desire CURRY and RICE men that go to AFRICA :feelskek:
2. only he and other black men slay in the UK, cause white men/ cumskins as he calls them DONT actually slay neither white nor black women (especially black :feelskek:) in the uk, only black men apparently slay white women

srs this is what he actually believes; to say that hes been sniffing the same glue as @ozellisraelite would be an understatement

you can read all the

Too much to read but just know you’re the biggest copium sniffer here keep crying 😢 cos reality doesn’t support your copes. Don’t hate the player hate the game

• JFL
Looks like the most average thing ever

Too much to read but just know you’re the biggest copium sniffer here keep crying 😢 cos reality doesn’t support your copes. Don’t hate the player hate the game
im starting to think @Ozell Israelite is your alt account; everything but to shit on "cumskins" at all costs, just cause you cant get the white stacies smh :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

you can read all the

Just don’t take anything he says seriously, JFL. He’s a massive LARPer, been LARPing since lookism days.

Ok pakistan Zindabad bad boy you curries know best Zindabad lord
Let’s not change the subject now, we are speaking about MASSA’s women. 😂

• JFL
im starting to think @Ozell Israelite is your alt account; everything but to shit on "cumskins" at all costs, just cause you cant get the white stacies smh :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
No they are two separate people. One is my brother (@Ozell Israelite) another one is just a mentally ill basement dweller (@PrinceLuenLeoncur).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Skywalker
No they are two separate people. One is my brother (@Ozell Israelite) another one is just a mentally ill basement dweller (@PrinceLuenLeoncur).
its the same black supremacism type thinking though :feelskek:

Israelites (so-called “Negroes”) do not identify with Hamites (so-called “Africans”) and also black is a crayon color. They’re different bhai.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Skywalker
Mashallah an 28 ur old KHHV calling me an basement dweller, lol @ this broke paki bitch, your finna be broke cuz I’m finna make this paper already saved up 4K for my ISA and got an 5% intrest added so ima be raking in them moolah soon 😘.
I’m not a black supremacist I just post to troll SFcels cos they are a dead horse and I know they are insecure cucks

Israelites (so-called “Negroes”) do not identify with Hamites (so-called “Africans”) and also black is a crayon color. They’re different bhai.
i wont say anything more if hes your "bro" cause i have a recurrent insult war with ozell thats fair- shot for shot, rep for rep and we maintain ratios :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Mashallah an 28 ur old KHHV calling me an basement dweller, lol @ this broke paki bitch, your finna be broke cuz I’m finna make this paper already saved up 4K for my ISA and got an 5% intrest added so ima be raking in them moolah soon 😘.

I’m not a black supremacist I just post to troll SFcels cos they are a dead horse and I know they are insecure cucks
Shut up nigger.

i wont say anything more if hes your "bro" cause i have a recurrent insult war with ozell thats fair- shot for shot, rep for rep and we maintain ratios :feelskek:
JFL, I think you guys should make up with Ozell, but definitely not Prince Nigger. He’s too retarded.

• JFL
Shut up nigger.
Paki Pakistan Zindabad paki pussy good yes yes paki pak pak india will blow up Pakistan
JFL, me and you shouldn’t even be beefing if your names skywalker as that’s my name as well when I speak to foids. But that inbred paki above is such full of shit

Paki Pakistan Zindabad paki pussy good yes yes paki pak pak india will blow up Pakistan

JFL, me and you shouldn’t even be beefing if your names skywalker as that’s my name as well when I speak to foids. But that inbred paki above is such full of shit
Nigger pussy must be bad cuz it brought you here. 😝

Nigger pussy must be bad cuz it brought you here. 😝
I ain’t slayed Black pussy before, however I intend to do so one day. Though I have had Paki pussy Gook and cumskin before. Don’t worry I’ll indulge in blk pussy soon just you wait paki

• Woah
I ain’t slayed Black pussy before, however I intend to do so one day. Though I have had Paki pussy Gook and cumskin before. Don’t worry I’ll indulge in blk pussy soon just you wait paki
Nigger cope.

which ive never been, in fact ive been pro black from the 1st message, cause im annoyed that you guys are the biggest crybabies here, meanwhile in the USA well adjusted black men dont have pbs as they complain here cause they're 2nd top dog by far after whites :feelskek:

and im only annoyed cause you basically seemed to suggest all whites are some kind of nerds that wont get any action anywhere in the world lmao

and those charts of interracial dating were laughably stupid, as it showed blacks like anyone besides black women in equal regard ,which is not true, cause they def take the white fat woman after the black women for sure
and then latinas that apparently dont want blacks, when its possibly for latina women on the same foot by now as latino men, and alot more...perhaps i should post in that thread cause i swear every single one of the "interacial preference" was wrong, besides the well known jbw-rice :feelskek:🤦‍♂️

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
which ive never been, in fact ive been pro black from the 1st message, cause im annoyed that you guys are the biggest crybabies here, meanwhile in the USA well adjusted black men dont have pbs as they complain here cause they're 2nd top dog by far after whites :feelskek:

and im only annoyed cause you basically seemed to suggest all whites are some kind of nerds that wont get any action anywhere in the world lmao

and those charts of interracial dating were laughably stupid, as it showed blacks like anyone besides black women in equal regard ,which is not true, cause they def take the white fat woman after the black women for sure
and then latinas that apparently dont want blacks, when its possibly for latina women on the same foot by now as latino men, and alot more...perhaps i should post in that thread cause i swear every single one of the "interacial preference" was wrong, besides the well known jbw-rice :feelskek:🤦‍♂️
Black men prefer black girls, mullato and Latinas over white women. Black guys don’t like fat white girls that’s an old meme that older brothas used to do. Black guys slay far more Latinas than white girls This is a fact.

Blacks are poor and have shitty lives on avg we only do well with slaying foids but that’s about it life for us is rough it is what it is and as we know if your poor the quality of women you get will also be poor, so some broke hood nigga will end up with an 300lbs shaniqua or Becky that’s to be expected.

Black men prefer black girls, mullato and Latinas over white women. Black guys don’t like fat white girls that’s an old meme that older brothas used to do. Black guys slay far more Latinas than white girls This is a fact.

Blacks are poor and have shitty lives on avg we only do well with slaying foids but that’s about it life for us is rough it is what it is and as we know if your poor the quality of women you get will also be poor, so some broke hood nigga will end up with an 300lbs shaniqua or Becky that’s to be expected.
i will respond in that thread we aint stinking this one up no more + i have to type like 7 paragraphs to prove my point :feelskek: tbh its even more tragic that youd think here (studies were based in the US), because they re coping with "muh career" and they were saying shit like a rice man needs 300k/year salary to compete with a 100k / year white man which is NEVER true cause they can never compete, not even in the rice women category, ever; for ex, my bum ass gambling addicted white 6' MTN friend got with a lawyer filipina which fixed ALL his socio-economic pbs cause they are married now, meanwhile i have lived with 2 rice , lets say, renting throught the years, which were top tier ppl and i have NEVER seen em with a "gf", EVER; and this shit is included in these bs studies , the 300k vs 100k year bs lol

you are possibly suffering from your own success bias @PrinceLuenLeoncur and project , cause you said youre a tall tyronelite in very good shape, if i remember, so ofc youd do well lol

she's htb max, nothing special

MOGGED BY THIS GS
20230530 120839
20230530 120856
20230530 120910
20230530 120922

TRUE PSL GODDESS

My girl destroys her. This one looks almos feral.

Don't you think your girl looks a little animated could be the makeup but my girl doesn't use that much makeup
Yeah she has make up on, but on the second pic you can see her a little bit better. She has good bone structure and that dictates everything.

Yeah she has make up on, but on the second pic you can see her a little bit better. She has good bone structure and that dictates everything.
Would you like to put a mog battle between them let others decide?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Would you like to put a mog battle between them let others decide?
I think yours will win. But it would be highly interesting. Go ahead make one.

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007
I think yours will win. But it would be highly interesting. Go ahead make one.
I don't know who will win but i am new user so my post won't ingage much users you make your post will engage users and get a better result . Use these pics which i am going to share below .you can use yourself girls body pics as well. Plus 1 VIDEO for showing motion .

20230530 120856
20230530 120839
20230530 120910
20230530 120922
Snapinstaapp 314409755 190894886807544 1776963214236744734 n 1080

• +1
I don't know who will win but i am new user so my post won't ingage much users you make your post will engage users and get a better result . Use these pics which i am going to share below .you can use yourself girls body pics as well. Plus 1 VIDEO for showing motion .

View attachment 2231341View attachment 2231342View attachment 2231344View attachment 2231346View attachment 2231347
View attachment 2231348
Problem is i already mass tagged people yesterday, the change of the thread getting deleted is big if I do it again after such a small time frame. Just make the thread and be sure to tag some users they will get the replies going and people will start to engage. They don’t look at if the user is new or not. Just make a good title. Use the pics from this thread I will see if I can find a video and will send it to you, if not just use this pics.

Problem is i already mass tagged people yesterday, the change of the thread getting deleted is big if I do it again after such a small time frame. Just make the thread and be sure to tag some users they will get the replies going and people will start to engage. They don’t look at if the user is new or not. Just make a good title. Use the pics from this thread I will see if I can find a video and will send it to you, if not just use this pics.
I got a warning 3 days back for mass tagging as well do you know anyone who can do it for us

I am tagging @AscensionMan98 maybe he'll do if you know anyone who can post for us please tag

• +1
I got a warning 3 days back for mass tagging as well do you know anyone who can do it for us

I am tagging @AscensionMan98 maybe he'll do if you know anyone who can post for us please tag
You know what I will try to make one, but I don’t know if it will get much responses. I will tag you when it is done.

You know what I will try to make one, but I don’t know if it will get much responses. I will tag you when it is done.
Okk you can tag 5 - 6 people those you know don't tag the whole forum

• +1