Rate this before/after

D

DeathlyAware

Bronze
F2FE0298 5BAB 40DA A85F 0B95FEF2A4CF

I'd say he was a 3.5 before, and a 5.5 PSL after. Insane progress.

Attachments

• F09D14BD-5214-4E14-A7DD-0BE3CFED1911.jpeg
    F09D14BD-5214-4E14-A7DD-0BE3CFED1911.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and ultra18
Well, he have already good base.

i got similar progress but i was skinnier in the before and im bigger in the after

just puberty

His face didnt changed much

proves that body halo works. His face is literally the same with exact same cuck prey eyes but somehow looks more chiselled despite nothing changed :feelsokman:

proves that body halo works. His face is literally the same with exact same cuck prey eyes but somehow looks more chiselled despite nothing changed :feelsokman:
Thick neck+ tiktok hair

chal isnt 5.5psl dude. its his his coloring bringing him up.
5 PSL at least because muh bones. Not the point though. Chalamet definitely mogs that gymcelled wigger.

brutal eye area

5 PSL at least because muh bones. Not the point though. Chalamet definitely mogs that gymcelled wigger.
lol usually overly wide face like that and a narrow appearing jaw relative to the zygos is like a death sentence esp with his orbitals and boytier neurocranium. hes sooo lucky he has that coloring

lol usually overly wide face like that and a narrow appearing jaw relative to the zygos is like a death sentence esp with his orbitals and boytier neurocranium. hes sooo lucky he has that coloring
hollow cheeks = mogger. Don't @ at me

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax