Rate this Bimax result /10 + Suggest improvements/movements

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
some surgeons I've spoken to said that this result isn't great and that they would do it differently.

what movements would you do?

before

after

thoughts? what can/should be changed?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne, Mewton, fernandobrocolli and 2 others
some surgeons I've spoken to said that this result isn't great and that they would do it differently.

what movements would you do?

before

after

thoughts? what can/should be changed?
I can say with 100% certainty that the biggest differences in 2 pics are rhino and chin projection augmentation.

You can do genio of course, but i suggest you do rhino, lip filler and chin fillers instead (y)

• +1
Reactions: bogii
I can say with 100% certainty that the biggest differences in 2 pics are rhino and chin projection augmentation.

You can do genio of course, but i suggest you do rhino, lip filler and chin fillers instead (y)
You forgot maxilla

Which surgeon?

what would you rate the transformation out of 10?

Does lefort shorten nose ?

Does lefort shorten nose ?
No. (y)

Neither it changes the shape of the nose in any way. However, it might seem "different" because the base of the nose will be moved forward with Leforte. Sth like rotation in photoshop, but on your face(y)

But in order to have a "perfect" profile, rhino is absolutely necessary. There are very few popular male models who have a shitty nose. E.g. Gandy. But his nose from the front is quite perfect, so overall not a big failure. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
No. (y)

Neither it changes the shape of the nose in any way. However, it might seem "different" because the base of the nose will be moved forward with Leforte. Sth like rotation in photoshop, but on your face(y)

But in order to have a "perfect" profile, rhino is absolutely necessary. There are very few popular male models who have a shitty nose. E.g. Gandy. But his nose from the front is quite perfect, so overall not a big failure. :feelsokman:
Can u morph?

On a side note this person will never Norwood with that hair

when the average IMDO result mogs Ramieri’s best results

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero and randomvanish
the biggest differences in 2 pics are rhino and chin projection
The nose might be due to lefort advancement upturning the tip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
when the average IMDO result mogs Ramieri’s best results
Where are all the before and afters then? Seems doctors only posts a handful.

Also tooth root damage occurred in almost 50% of IMDO patients in two academic papers I read, although it was not always dangerous damage.

• Woah
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Insane result of Ramieri’s.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
it's a fantastic result. could maybe use 1 mm more advancement of the maxilla or something.

• +1
it's a fantastic result. could maybe use 1 mm more advancement of the maxilla or something.
what makes you say that? so that he can get anteface?

its a very natural looking result. any more advancement and he would dogmax

• +1
coceancig is a mogger ngl
He's not, see my post here. His former colleague parted ways with him and said only 1 in 10 Coceancig results look good that's why he posts no photos:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
More is less when it comes to bimax,u need proprotions and ogre jaw

• +1
Looks one of the best results jfl

• +1