Gold
Title

Attachments

• 28BDE56A-623B-4006-BE89-9545D8331275.jpeg
    28BDE56A-623B-4006-BE89-9545D8331275.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Not subhuman ..4.5 to 5 psl wise ..in real life , slightly between normie and htn

Edit :his eyes are kinda too far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, ROTTING, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
He looks wierd as hell. I would say great skin tone and texture but just a wierd face shape and eyes. roughly a 5.5/10 face and 5/10 overall score.

• +1
Low Tier Normie

• +1
Low Tier Normie Lanklet.

The lack of good looks in the face could be overcome by gaining 20-30 lbs of muscle and getting a six pack.

His lanklet body reminds me of how I used to look like before I started lifting, I was at 138 lbs, while I am now at 198 lbs, at a height of 6 foot 4.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Jason Voorhees, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Low Tier Normie Lanklet.

The lack of good looks in the face could be overcome by gaining 20-30 lbs of muscle and getting a six pack.

His lanklet body reminds me of how I used to look like before I started lifting, I was at 138 lbs, while I am now at 198 lbs, at a height of 6 foot 4.
oh copingvolcel can I ask how much It'll take on average to go from 17 inch bideltoid to 18 and 18 to 19?

Chadlite potential if not for brutal IPD...

oh copingvolcel can I ask how much It'll take on average to go from 17 inch bideltoid to 18 and 18 to 19?
I don't know the exact measurements, all I know is that to get wide shoulders, you just need 2 things:

1) Wide Lats
2) Big shoulders

For the lats, the best exercise is the pull up
For the shoulders, the best exercise is the overhead press

In my case, I train every single muscle group with a compound movement.

I do:

Bench Press for chest and triceps
Overhead Press for shoulders and triceps
Yates Rows for lats and forearms
Pull Ups for lats and forearms
Squats for quads
Deadlifts for glutes, hamstrings, forearms, lower back, traps and upper back

I used to do curls, but my biceps already get worked indirectly from the compound movements and at my current level, curls don't help me anymore.

The reason why I focus on my lower body as much as my upper body is because I have very long limbs, so to look big, I cannot afford to let myself have chicken legs, and anyways, even with a 405 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift, I wouldn't have legs that are too big at 6 foot 4.

As of right now, those are my numbers:

Assisted Pull Ups with a Blue Band for 5 reps
Overhead Press 85 lbs for 7 reps
Paused Bench Press 110 lbs for 8 reps
Yates Rows 150 lbs for 8 reps
Squats 155 lbs for 8 reps
Deadlifts 240 lbs for 8 reps

The blue band that I use for assisted pull ups removes 50 lbs from the lift.

My goal for this year is to reach 12 bodyweight pull ups, a 135 lb overhead press for 5 reps, a 225 lb paused bench press for 5 reps, a 225 lb yates row for 5 reps, a 315 lb squat for 5 reps and a 405 lb deadlift for 5 reps. When I will have reached those numbers, I will have built my first 20 lbs of muscle and I will look like I lift.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
You know what I'll admit , i just dont want to be called out racist ..but often times I dont find blacks appealing on the same level as other races ... Even the so called chads of their race aka tyrones have ape-ish faces but just a good height and body ... Call me racist but it is what it is ..
PFFFF hes literally 3.75 PSL nigga

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
I don't know the exact measurements, all I know is that to get wide shoulders, you just need 2 things:

1) Wide Lats
2) Big shoulders

For the lats, the best exercise is the pull up
For the shoulders, the best exercise is the overhead press

In my case, I train every single muscle group with a compound movement.

I do:

Bench Press for chest and triceps
Overhead Press for shoulders and triceps
Yates Rows for lats and forearms
Pull Ups for lats and forearms
Squats for quads
Deadlifts for glutes, hamstrings, forearms, lower back, traps and upper back

I used to do curls, but my biceps already get worked indirectly from the compound movements and at my current level, curls don't help me anymore.

The reason why I focus on my lower body as much as my upper body is because I have very long limbs, so to look big, I cannot afford to let myself have chicken legs, and anyways, even with a 405 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift, I wouldn't have legs that are too big at 6 foot 4.

As of right now, those are my numbers:

Assisted Pull Ups with a Blue Band for 5 reps
Overhead Press 85 lbs for 7 reps
Paused Bench Press 110 lbs for 8 reps
Yates Rows 150 lbs for 8 reps
Squats 155 lbs for 8 reps
Deadlifts 240 lbs for 8 reps

The blue band that I use for assisted pull ups removes 50 lbs from the lift.

My goal for this year is to reach 12 bodyweight pull ups, a 135 lb overhead press for 5 reps, a 225 lb paused bench press for 5 reps, a 225 lb yates row for 5 reps, a 315 lb squat for 5 reps and a 405 lb deadlift for 5 reps. When I will have reached those numbers, I will have built my first 20 lbs of muscle and I will look like I lift.
saved, ty :)

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
His IPD is sid tier

ice age sid GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Nah 4.5-5 psl plus he’s Instagrammaxxed got like 50K followers
oh okay apparently tiktok and insta followers are incorporated into psl by your logic i have 25k tiktok followers i should be a 6.5 psl BUT NO IM A 3

Very short midface combined with NCT. That's rough.

LTN in eyes of normies but imo he’s subhuman