Rate this cheap cutting cycle

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Would use the prop to kick-start and the winstrol to harden up for the last 4 weeks or so. I wouldn't end up running this until next summer but I'm bored right now and planning cycles is fun. I would use masteron but it's too costly for me rn.

I think I could get pretty shredded on this, what do you think?

Also this is Canada so our dollar is worth less than usd so everything is a bit more expensive.

@Intel.Imperitive
Screen Shot 2018 10 16 at 123708 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Would use the prop to kick-start and the winstrol to harden up for the last 4 weeks or so. I wouldn't end up running this until next summer but I'm bored right now and planning cycles is fun. I would use masteron but it's too costly for me rn.

I think I could get pretty shredded on this, what do you think?

Also this is Canada so our dollar is worth less than usd so everything is a bit more expensive.

@Intel.Imperitive
View attachment 1827

Sounds good bro. what dosage of Winstrol you tryna run/day?

Also, use the Prop at the end for 2 weeks. So esters clear faster and PCT will be smoother and more effective. I'd do it, but I hate pinning lol.

• +1

Also, use the Prop at the end for 2 weeks. So esters clear faster and PCT will be smoother and more effective. I'd do it, but I hate pinning lol.
Roids are legal in UK if I am not mistaken. How doe sit feel to freely buy heaps of gear?

• +1
Roids are legal in UK if I am not mistaken. How doe sit feel to freely buy heaps of gear?

Oh no dont work like that. Its legal to have, but only if you find an illegal source first (Illegal to make and sell). You still need a perscription here. But becauae its legal to posses, a lot of people use them, that drives prices down.

Its legal to posses, because: If a Police officer finds it and its illegal to posses, he has to take it away. You can just take away someones steroids like test, pct equipment or Aromatising Inhibators ya know? And you never rlly know what the person took and government doesnt want responsiblity for someones health so ??‍♂️

• +1

Probably 20-30mg daily, nothing extreme. I pinned hcg for the first time yesterday and I found that pinning subq is super easy and painless unlike intramuscular so that's what I'll do for the prop. Just crunch your stomach forwards until you have a roll of skin and fat then just pin like 2cm deep in it.

I don't think subq works for larger amounts of gear though so I'm gonna keep pinning my test in my quads for now.

• +1
Probably 20-30mg daily, nothing extreme. I pinned hcg for the first time yesterday and I found that pinning subq is super easy and painless unlike intramuscular so that's what I'll do for the prop. Just crunch your stomach forwards until you have a roll of skin and fat then just pin like 2cm deep in it.

I don't think subq works for larger amounts of gear though so I'm gonna keep pinning my test in my quads for now.

Ur pin Test Prop sub Q?

I didnt know you could do that tbh

No point in going under 50mg on the winstrol tbh mate

• +1
Ur pin Test Prop sub Q?

I didnt know you could do that tbh

No point in going under 50mg on the winstrol tbh mate

I will, right now I just have test E and yeah you can do it but I think it might leak out if you tried doing more than 0.5ml at once but idk. Yesterday when I pinned 0.3ml of hcg that way there was no leakage or blood. Maybe I'll get two packs of winstrol and do 50mg.

• +1
where is clen

• +1
  • +1
Idk I don't think I'll need it and the side effects seem unpleasant.

I'm just gonna do a ketosis diet.
Just use a clen subsitue like Albuterol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147