Rate this Chico morph [Before / After]

Linoob

Linoob

Diamond
Didn't think it was possible as the dude is perfect but I think it's an improvement:

Untitl2ed 1

One key component that always gets left out of morphs is shading/lighting/contouring as this truly emphasizes the underlying bone structure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: godlikesz, Diremeyer and RecessedPrettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5608, improover and 2 others
just ruin chico theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Effortless, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
looks like a gay alien
you cant morph perfection and expect it to look better jfl

Dunno, I think it's an improvement.

Chin looks recessed in before.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
u trying to make him the second coming of o pry?

Chico's eye area shouldn't be touched whatsoever. It's perfect on him.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and improover
Chico is literally the god of facial harmony. There's no morph for Chico because it would kill his pretty boy looks.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and CursedOne
I actually agree with this one. It doesnt look like @MisterMercedes gay alien morphs. People here are coping thinking chico is perfect and cant be improved. This was acutally an improvement. Nice morph
Like he looks more aesthetic but might have lost a bit of sex appeal for looking too perfect maybe

• +1
Reactions: wasted
I actually agree with this one. It doesnt look like @MisterMercedes gay alien morphs. People here are coping thinking chico is perfect and cant be improved. This was acutally an improvement. Nice morph
Like he looks more aesthetic but might have lost a bit of sex appeal for looking too perfect maybe
I just asked my sister and she said he looks weird in the second picture, ask any JB and she'll straight up tell you he looks worse.
The only improvement for Chico is his eye color. To be completely honest, Chico is not perfect, but any big morph would kill his facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
I just asked my sister and she said he looks weird in the second picture, ask any JB and she'll straight up tell you he looks worse.
The only improvement for Chico is his eye color. To be completely honest, Chico is not perfect, but any big morph would kill his facial harmony
Ye maybe thats true tbh

• +1
Reactions: improover

He looks weird because he's airbrushed and a morph will never look as good as the real thing.

They will always look a little uncanny.

It doesn't mean that his proportions aren't better.

He looks weird because he's airbrushed and a morph will never look as good as the real thing.

They will always look a little uncanny.

It doesn't mean that his proportions aren't better.
No, the proportions are killing his prettyboy looks, only PSL autists thinks he would look better

Chico is literally the god of facial harmony. There's no morph for Chico because it would kill his pretty boy looks.
A few years and bad lifestyle already destroyed his looks.

• So Sad
Reactions: improover
It's over

Maturehairline

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen and Linoob
Didn't think it was possible as the dude is perfect but I think it's an improvement:

View attachment 572167

One key component that always gets left out of morphs is shading/lighting/contouring as this truly emphasizes the underlying bone structure.
Eyes and brows looks worse, cheeks are good.

View attachment 572167

Looks better. Have you tried running the picture through FaceApp? FaceApp is great for deciding what to morph.

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
Looks better. Have you tried running the picture through FaceApp? FaceApp is great for deciding what to morph.

Neg

I will though,

Good idea

prettyboy to slayer

• +1
Reactions: Linoob