Reactions: JohnBaza
She moggs him to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, halfbloodaryanmaxxe, BlackpillRemedy and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and BlackpillRemedy
australia, she’s definitely greek and he looks greek/italian
She's definitely not Greek, She's of British ancestry. White girls in the UK and Australia use tan like crazy. I asked because I thought she was British

She's definitely not Greek, She's of British ancestry. White girls in the UK and Australia use tan like crazy. I asked because I thought she was British
she is definitely greek, her last name is christo. Probably shortened from christopolous when her family immigrated. Probably not full greek though

she is definitely greek, her last name is christo. Probably shortened from christopolous when her family immigrated. Probably not full greek though
Maybe, but she doesn't look Greek at all. Greek bitches are beasts. She looked like your average UK stacy

greeks and medditerraneans in general are much more attractive than british girls on average.
Maybe, but she doesn't look Greek at all. Greek bitches are beasts. She looked like your average UK stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
greeks and medditerraneans in general are much more attractive than british girls on average.
Yeah, you're definitely Greek. The UK is Stacy central, sure they have ugly bitches too, but British girls mog Greek ones to oblivion. Nordics in general mog meds to oblivion and it's not even close

there is significantly less british stacies than Mediterranean stacies. The italian girls i saw when skiing in st mortiz were some of the most attractive girls ive ever seen. But when i go to london im surronded by lgbt, overweight genetic abominations. Alot of the fit uk chicks are not more than half british.

Stacy, what’s his ethnicity
Wanna see the ethnic girls cry and want to rope
IMG 1524
I was under the impression he was italian but this is someone he follows on instagram with the same last name so he might actually be south asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
Christodoulopoulos

View attachment 2740879I was under the impression he was italian but this is someone he follows on instagram with the same last name so he might actually be south asian
That’s what I think, I was searching to see if ethnic toilets wanted him. Want to see their reaction to him choosing a white girl over him because ethnic girls always get salty over this especially if the guy is attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and whatdoesmogmean
Lmaooo many ethnic toilets follow him and not a single girl he follows is ethnic
@fogdart @Manchild @Zizou @Blackgymmax ETHNIC FOIDS BTFO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zizou and Deleted member 18522
Told you
Also

Thoughts on this?
Haha yeah, he is definitely half south asian and half italian or anglo but he is definitely trying to dissociate hard. The sight of an indian girl probably fucking annoys him as it is a constant reminder of his ethnic ancestry.

Hes doing well for his future kids though

whats their @?

yes black and ethnic girls cope hard
Ella.christo
Haha yeah, he is definitely half south asian and half italian or anglo but he is definitely trying to dissociate hard. The sight of an indian girl probably fucking annoys him as it is a constant reminder of his ethnic ancestry.

How could you tell he’s trying to dissociate? And I wonder what he thinks of ethnic girls trying to constantly approach since 90% of his foid followers are ethnic (mostly MENA/latina/black)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

Ella.christo

How could you tell he’s trying to dissociate? And I wonder what he thinks of ethnic girls trying to constantly approach since 90% of his foid followers are ethnic (mostly MENA/latina/black)
Bet he doesn’t like East Asians or even white adjacent Latina/mena/hapa either

ascended creatures....

Also how tf did he land a gigastacy

Bet he doesn’t like East Asians or even white adjacent Latina/mena/hapa either
For what it seems like to me. Hes a half indian and half italian guy. He knows that he can pass as mediterranean. So what he decides to do is only associate with medditeranneans from his girlfriend to his friends, none of them are indian, black or asian but all are white or medditerranean. When an ethnic foid approaches him he is probably disgusted by the site of her, but enjoys them coming up to him as he knows that he has transcended his ethnic background and that they are below him.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Also how tf did he land a gigastacy
I am pretty sure that he is 2 years older than her, would have been 16 and 18 when they started dating

• +1
For what it seems like to me. Hes a half indian and half italian guy. He knows that he can pass as mediterranean. So what he decides to do is only associate with medditeranneans from his girlfriend to his friends, none of them are indian, black or asian but all are white or medditerranean. When an ethnic foid approaches him he is probably disgusted by the site of her, but enjoys them coming up to him as he knows that he has transcended his ethnic background and that they are below him.
Weirdly I can also pass as Mediterranean but my wife is mulatta.
I look similar to Cameron Porras who is in an ltr with an Asian passing hapa.
Thoughts?

In Australia who do ethnic foids usually chase vs end up dating?
I assume they want Mediterranean or white passing ethnic the most but those men choose white women

I wonder if someone should ask him what he thinks of nonwhite women

In Australia who do ethnic foids usually chase vs end up dating?
I assume they want Mediterranean or white passing ethnic the most but those men choose
Indians only chase eachother here but dream about their percect non indian boy, i think the boys are less delusional about the situation. However alot of the arabs fit in well and have relations with non ethnics but only the ones who are non ethnic passing or mixed. There are a few extremely hot palestinan girls i know of. There was also a half indian stacy in my year that was a makeup fraud but literally every both frothed over.

• +1
Indians only chase eachother here but dream about their percect non indian boy, i think the boys are less delusional about the situation. However alot of the arabs fit in well and have relations with non ethnics but only the ones who are non ethnic passing or mixed. There are a few extremely hot palestinan girls i know of. There was also a half indian stacy in my year that was a makeup fraud but literally every both frothed over.
Let me guess
Do ethnic foids generally want white passing or mixed guys, but those guys don’t want them?

Ethnic = anything non European

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
They legit look like twins wtf. Identical looksmatch @Xangsane

• +1
They legit look like twins wtf. Identical looksmatch @Xangsane
Ella.christo

See above

Let me guess
Do ethnic foids generally want white passing or mixed guys, but those guys don’t want them?

Ethnic = anything non European
yeah, i feel as if mixed guys have the most smv in australia on average. Ethnic foids especially asians (including curries) have no non ethic guys wanting them unless they are top tier. people get the piss taken out for them for approaching/hooking with any asians of any kind at the school i went to

• +1
Lmaooo many ethnic toilets follow him and not a single girl he follows is ethnic
You sure he's ethnic? Doesn't look it to me

• Hmm...
yeah, i feel as if mixed guys have the most smv in australia on average.
Why?
Ethnic foids especially asians (including curries) have no non ethic guys wanting them unless they are top tier.
Who do you consider non ethnic?
And what do you mean top tier?
What about Arab, black and Latina and hapa?
people get the piss taken out for them for approaching/hooking with any asians of any kind at the school i went to
Why?

yeah, i feel as if mixed guys have the most smv in australia on average. Ethnic foids especially asians (including curries) have no non ethic guys wanting them unless they are top tier. people get the piss taken out for them for approaching/hooking with any asians of any kind at the school i went to
Do ethnic or mixed foids get mixed or passing guys wanting them