Rate this couple

@Xangsane whats the guys ig

Why?

Who do you consider non ethnic?
And what do you mean top tier?
What about Arab, black and Latina and hapa?

Why?
I consider all europeans and white passing people as non ethnic. Top tier i mean lookswise, have to be a stacy to have any smv as an asian. Blacks dont exist where i live but would not have a high smv unless a golden skin mulatto. I feel that mixed guys have the highest smv just based off experience, all the biggest slayers i knew where mixed. Arabs such as palestians when mixed with european blood have some of the best eye and skin colour. Only thing that lets them down is the nose and hair colour.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I consider all europeans and white passing people as non ethnic. Top tier i mean lookswise, have to be a stacy to have any smv as an asian. Blacks dont exist where i live but would not have a high smv unless a golden skin mulatto. I feel that mixed guys have the highest smv just based off experience, all the biggest slayers i knew where mixed. Arabs such as palestians when mixed with european blood have some of the best eye and skin colour. Only thing that lets them down is the nose and hair colour.
And let me guess those mixed and passing guys generally don’t want ethnic or mixed women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
By Asian does this include hapa

• +1
By Asian does this include hapa
theres not alot of people who look hapa where im from. I only know of three, ones a tranny faggot with fas and one is a wasian who is quite attractive and would imagine he would have appeal with females and one who has a long time white girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
theres not alot of people who look hapa where im from. I only know of three, ones a tranny faggot with fas and one is a wasian who is quite attractive and would imagine he would have appeal with females and one who has a long time white girlfriend
What about hapa foids??

• +1
Haha yeah, he is definitely half south asian and half italian or anglo but he is definitely trying to dissociate hard. The sight of an indian girl probably fucking annoys him as it is a constant reminder of his ethnic ancestry.

Hes doing well for his future kids though
@SteveRogers is this true

• +1
he kind of looks like that one spanish model

Your plug is lacing your shit.... The average man is disgusting
live in a country like me were women dont wear makeup in uni and work on average and you will see the truth