Rate this curry looking turk

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir

@BombayVikings @Preston @PrinterAndFaxMachin
Urban pendu looked less indian than this guy ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
many do look like lighter skinned punjabis. I fit right in when I went to a certain Turkish joints on my SEA trip which was being run and owned by them.

And this guy looks like a gigachad regardless of race.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deprived
many do look like lighter skinned punjabis. I fit right in when I went to a certain Turkish joints on my SEA trip which was being run and owned by them.

And this guy looks like a gigachad regardless of race.
1 mil followers
It's not just his skin his eyes are very curry like. Don't usually see turks with that kind of eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
1 mil followers
It's not just his skin his eyes are very curry like. Don't usually see turks with that kind of eye area
his eyes are nice, deep set, just lower eyelid and a bit of UEE, similar to Michelle Morrone

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

looks more afgan than he does indian tbh

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Peltric, reptiles and 4 others
Chad I guess 5psl would look better with a consistent beard and he has Turkish pheno cus his skull is tall asf he looks middle eastern for sure

Chad I guess 5psl would look better with a consistent beard and he has Turkish pheno cus his skull is tall asf he looks middle eastern for sure
i was gonna call you out for the underrate but youre right asf LOL
why does he actually look so good then?
Cappy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
looks like shiit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Oberyn
why does he actually look so good then
Beautiful non bulbous nose wide jaw, clear skin, long eyebrows he’s softmaxxed and has high cheekbones and it’s probably his infraorbitals making it a strong eye area. Some Pakistanis and Indians could come close to achieving that if their IPD suits it. If your IPD is small you can prettyboymax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
5.5 psl. He can certainly pass in India but he doesn't look stereotypically South Asian. He would probably stand out

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deprived
5.5 psl. He can certainly pass in India but he doesn't look stereotypically South Asian. He would probably stand out
he def looks pashtun imo, ik a pashtun guy that looks similar

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Jason Voorhees
Looks like Alex Costa

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
View attachment 1849091
Indisputable proof that eye area flaws get completely masked by in-motion frauding, to the extent this bug eyed freak has amassed millions of tiktok followers.

My research continues to shatter long-held psl copes. @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @Preston @Erik-Jón @Hexum Supremacist
Verily, I am the proven authority on all things aesthetics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Chadeep, Deprived and 3 others

He's just tanned, this is him with his brother. More proof tan is massive looksmin on dethnic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and reptiles
View attachment 1944056
He's just tanned, this is him with his brother. More proof tan is massive looksmin on dethnic

Round jawed neck bearded nerdic vs tall handsome med the darker tan pheno mogs as long as one doesnt have dravifian bones tvqg

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

He does not look Indian at all, the guy looks like he's from Sicily or Greece.

He does not look Indian at all, the guy looks like he's from Sicily or Greece.
Fucking cope lmao
@Xangsane look at this

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
they look different, it's not just about skin color
If we were to just ignore skin color I still fail to see how he might look Indian. I've seen way more from the Caucasus or Levant look like this guy than Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
If we were to just ignore skin color I still fail to see how he might look Indian. I've seen way more from the Caucasus or Levant look like this guy than Indians.
If users here see some UEE, guys here are like: curry, bug eyes, rope.
He looks fully Arab.

Indians have tiny-short skull.

Eyes

This thread wa a a joke anyway, but the guy in the OP looks 100% mena

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Everybody south of sweden looks curry according to .org schizos

View attachment 1849091
He is like an ugly version of me and more ethnic and im from an ethnicity that his people try to make fun cuz muh more ethnic. And thats their top tier chad and im a nobody on a forum. So brutal for ataturk racistcels @5ft1 @Niko @the BULL yes i can’t stand those coping ugly wannabe white racists

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deprived and Niklaus Mikaelson
He is like an ugly version of me and more ethnic and im from an ethnicity that his people try to make fun cuz muh more ethnic. And thats their top tier chad and im a nobody on a forum. So brutal for ataturk racistcels @5ft1 @Niko @the BULL yes i can’t stand those coping ugly wannabe white racists
It’s funny because for the most part Turkish people look similar to Iranic groups

Also answer dm fgt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Round jawed neck bearded nerdic vs tall handsome med the darker tan pheno mogs as long as one doesnt have dravifian bones tvqg
For sure prefer the darker coloring, but he’s look better a shade or two lighter