rate this exotic looking guy that i hate passionately.

his appeal?

• gigachad 7.5psl+

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • chad 6.5 psl+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chadlite 6psl+

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • htn 5 psl + to 5'99 psl

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • normie 4 psl +

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • below average 3 psl+

• over below 3 psl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just rope asap below 2 psl

• Total voters
mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
2.18 fwhr and 1 midface ratio, face looks very symmetrical and exotic but looks ethnic. green deep set eyes and chin height are his halos imo. i have posted this guy before but i remembered this slayer from the past again now so rate him again please

eye area on selfie camera and up close

Looks nothing special. High tier normie perhaps. Good eye area but wouldn't turn heads or make people look twice

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 17872, Zylk and 15 others
Why do you hate him?

5/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Looks nothing special. High tier normie perhaps. Good eye area but wouldn't turn heads or make people look twice
He indeed looks special, not like your average htn. He looks more exotic than a htn for sure. His face is still goodlooking next to gandy. Gandy pheno/race mogs him hard but he almost mogs all gandys features + ratios.if he can't turn heads gandy can't either.
Keep In mind average looking humans look like deformed aliens next to models
Picsart 22 06 09 17 30 28 126

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: phukmikehok, Deleted member 19551, FreakkForLife and 9 others
5/10 is average, what would you rate your own face then?:lul:
he is average

having green eyes is only a halo in your ethnic shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 18840
I don't even consider him good looking, maybe if he's tall foids will be attracted to him. Punchable face though. Bluegreen eye hallo and sharp chin lol

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, mortis and Deleted member 9670
Eye halo but really not "striking".
Maybe different in real life, but women wouldn't stop to look at him in my opinion.

If I were to ask girls I know they would probably not rate him higher than a 6/10.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, mortis and Deleted member 9670
Curry. Will ascend by leaning out

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
I don't even consider him good looking, maybe if he's tall foids will be attracted to him. Punchable face though. Bluegreen eye hallo and sharp chin lol
his frame look bad he looks manlet

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Eye halo but really not "striking".
Maybe different in real life, but women wouldn't stop to look at him in my opinion.

If I were to ask girls I know they would probably not rate him higher than a 6/10.
He certainly is the weirdest above average looking or goodlooking guy I met irl. we had higher psl guys in college who had more defined faces but He got the most female attention as a guy I have ever seen irl. guys with better pretty boy phenos/no facial hair/all white looking 4.5 to 6 psl top 5% faces but they couldn't get the attention he used to get. At first I thought he would be around htn but the attention he used to get was above htn for sure.
He was average height as well around 6ft, considering there were lots of 6'2 6'3 normies/ltns in the same class who got 0 attention even from the ugliest girls in the class.

2.18 fwhr and 1 midface ratio, face looks very symmetrical and exotic but looks ethnic. green deep set eyes and chin height are his halos imo. i have posted this guy before but i remembered this slayer from the past again now so rate him again please
View attachment 1724949
View attachment 1724972
5 PSL, clavicles look narrow asf tho. Eye area looks much worse on second pic.

Post your eye area again please, I wanna see it again:lul:
my eye area isn't even that bad i just dont have ethnic brows :feelsgood:

5 PSL, clavicles look narrow asf tho. Eye area looks much worse on second pic.
Only rate face , his frame was slightly above average considering he wasn't a gymcel.

Last edited:
my eye area isn't even that bad i just dont have ethnic brows :feelsgood:
Repost that old rate my eye area you made around 2 years ago, you literally had 2/10 eyes not even joking.

Repost that old rate my eye area you made around 2 years ago, you literally had 2/10 eyes not even joking.
that was 2 years ago they look a lot better now

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Only rate face tvu, his frame was slightly above average considering he wasn't a gymcel.
Yeah his face only is 5 PSL or a bit more, he's decent looking but masc faces on narrow, twink bodies don't go well together.

that was 2 years ago they look a lot better now
If you don't post it here then I will spend the whole day searching for it ngl:lul:, that eye area was bottom 5% For sure.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
If you don't post it here then I will spend the whole day searching for it ngl:lul:, that eye area was bottom 5% For sure.
you cant rate

Yeah his face only is 5 PSL or a bit more, he's decent looking but masc faces on narrow, twink bodies don't go well together.
He was the ectomorph type so not twink at all, but he lacked muscles alot. If he gymcelled he would look way more masculine imo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok
I can, that's why you don't repost it now. You know it's bottom 5% yourself well more than anyone on here.
yes im going to repost my eye area from 2 years ago when they look different now :feelsuhh:

View attachment 1724949
View attachment 1724972
Ultrachad in MENAland

post your current eyes then here and now.
why do you want to see my eye area

I never claimed to be gl but this guy is average and you dont know western standards

Looks average and seems short

• +1
why do you want to see my eye area

I never claimed to be gl but this guy is average and you dont know western standards
you compared your eye brows to him though

Looks curry.

• +1
View attachment 1725116
4 massages above, you compared your superior nonexistent white:lul:brows to his bushy "ethnic":lul: brows.
no I didn't say that my brows were better

work on your reading comprehension

and I dont have non existent brows I just need to dye them they're blonde

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
His eyes are turkish yes coloring is curry. The guy u posted is dravidian
cope more. 99% of the curries are mixed with draividians, some lucky north indians still got the so called "untouched" genes when aryans migrated to india and other places but they are rarities and still mixed but less. overall average curry in 2022= dravidian.

Average Turk with coloured eyes

You can't really tell his eye colour from far like that pic so looks weak htn at best

With eyes htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 18840
cope more. 99% of the curries are mixed with draividians, some lucky north indians still got the so called "untouched" genes when aryans migrated to india and other places but they are rarities and still mixed but less. overall average curry in 2022= dravidian.
I mean curry to white women. Hes a brown boy asf aka curry in 2k22 in west

• +1
dravidians look better than other curries anyway

I mean curry to white women. Hes a brown boy asf aka curry in 2k22 in west
he is sand nigger/ roach turkish to western woman not curry, you call all non white guys curry?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes. All brown boys or curries but his skin is super dark for a mena
2558962 20210928213449212 1
2558964 20210928213539829
2558961 20210928212534711 1

super dark:lul:he is almost white passing in western europe and even is usa, he look mostly turkish and his skin shade is normal for middle eastern or western asian guys. compared to nordics he looks light brown indeed
what is this then if thats super dark? charcoal black hole tar?:lul: .
C1ba67953f38170533e1419264a82802
Images 5

• +1