rate this exotic looking guy that i hate passionately.

his appeal?

• gigachad 7.5psl+

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • chad 6.5 psl+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chadlite 6psl+

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • htn 5 psl + to 5'99 psl

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • normie 4 psl +

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • below average 3 psl+

• over below 3 psl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just rope asap below 2 psl

• Total voters
HTN is more like 4.5-5.25 PSL

• +1
Reactions: mortis
He indeed looks special, not like your average htn. He looks more exotic than a htn for sure. His face is still goodlooking next to gandy. Gandy pheno/race mogs him hard but he almost mogs all gandys features + ratios.if he can't turn heads gandy can't either.
Keep In mind average looking humans look like deformed aliens next to models
View attachment 1725035
Yeah but he has a gigantic failo being a massive fwhr

• Hmm...
Like his fwhr is probably holding him back from looking amazing which is weird. His features are amazing

• +1
Like his fwhr is probably holding him back from looking amazing which is weird. His features are amazing

higher fwhr= a sexual dimorphic trait.it looks more dominant, masculine and high t. high fwhr makes you look like a man. you will get more respect in social situations and females obey you as a man when you have a wide face
even normie studies mention this
narrow faced cuck who looks funny and weak
Blackops2cel morgan lahaye
RyanGosling c5b52f33fc1b4d16b465fe00a64f7769
Ariana grande family 3 1608551488

wide faced dominant masculine men
70935 Young Leonardo Dicaprio
2930403 1654777102067

higher fwhr= a sexual dimorphic trait.it looks more dominant, masculine and high t. high fwhr makes you look like a man. you will get more respect in social situations and females obey you as a man when you have a wide face
even normie studies mention this
narrow faced cuck who looks funny and weak
View attachment 1725342View attachment 1725343View attachment 1725379
wide faced dominant masculine men
View attachment 1725345View attachment 1725347View attachment 1725369
No, because past 2 is a giga failo bro. Especially at 2.1. that's one of the reasons why Barret is a gay alien with no appeal. There's such a thing as having too much of a good thing

• JFL
No, because past 2 is a giga failo bro. Especially at 2.1. that's one of the reasons why Barret is a gay alien with no appeal. There's such a thing as having too much of a good thing
then explain why leonardo looks insane with 2.5 fwhr?
Screenshot 2022 06 09 210700

jordan looks intimidating as fuck

then explain why leonardo looks insane with 2.5 fwhr?
View attachment 1725407

jordan looks intimidating as fuck

Barrett has 0 smv and Leo is the only guy who I've ever seen who ever had any smv with an fwhr that high. Literally. Most of the gay alien looking guys on this site have an abnormal fwhr. The point is looking too intimidating.

Barrett has 0 smv and Leo is the only guy who I've ever seen who ever had any smv with an fwhr that high. Literally. Most of the gay alien looking guys on this site have an abnormal fwhr. The point is looking too intimidating.
barbara palvin can't look straight into his eyes because he looks like an intimidating high t lion,she is literally a submissive pet next to him.watch this and you will think about roping 24/7

48FB500900000578 5365943 More than a model Jordan s appeal lies beyond the catwalk having a 9
2F4AD99E00000578 3356866 image m 67 1449878129875
428cfd67f1dd456e2cde6dfae1935e25
Screenshot 2022 06 09 212034
5981a2431d9f8d0bd7a52db7dc52c43f

also some classic shots with female giga stacies, i can't fine others now but there are way more pics of him with other female super models.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
barbara palvin can't look straight into his eyes because he looks like an intimidating high t lion,she is literally a submissive pet next to him.watch this and you will think about roping 24/7

View attachment 1725428View attachment 1725429View attachment 1725430View attachment 1725427View attachment 1725435View attachment 1725437
also some classic shots with female giga stacies, i can't fine others now but therer are way more pics of him with other female super models.

Guys have done Barrett experiments brah. The gay alien era is over

he is earning millions and fckking giga stacy models only because of his face while incel niggas using his pics on tinder and wasting their time like a cuck swiping on females they don't even know:lul: even we are cucks wasting out time over one gigachad while he is on vacation enjoying his 1 in 1000000 life. he is attractive and the real life proofs that.

I have 2.2 fwhr tbh so it holds back to my smv i guess sometimes but not so much since i have a giga jaw and a very tall chin and face too

View attachment 1725428View attachment 1725429View attachment 1725430View attachment 1725427View attachment 1725435View attachment 1725437
also some classic shots with female giga stacies, i can't fine others now but there are way more pics of him with other female super models.

fuark what a fucking slayer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón, mortis and Deleted member 14160
I have 2.2 fwhr tbh so it holds back to my smv i guess sometimes but not so much since i have a giga jaw and a very tall chin and face too
no pics no care, also this guy has insane fwhr but:lul:

fuark what a fucking slayer
indeed the @0:09 part when she turns her head to the camera is just brutal, she is in awe how godly his genetics are.

• +1
imagine tagging others to have someone on your side defending you but not uploading pics, pussy behavior ngl.
I guess 😼

• +1
i have never seen a gandy pic with other females, he is always alone or in ltr with some unknown becky.
He seems like a pretty modest man
there are normies out there with higher lay count for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and mortis
Why do you hate him? He looks like a hipster

He seems like a pretty modest man
there are normies out there with higher lay count for sure
he talks like a social autist in interviews, like he acts shy and tame. he acts like a mature man and thats a big failo, but he can have any girls he wants because of his face imo.

• +1
because he got better genes than mine
If that's literally the only reason you hate that guy then i'm sorry to tell you but there are plenty of people out there for you to hate :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
If that's literally the only reason you hate that guy then i'm sorry to tell you but there are plenty of people out there for you to hate :forcedsmile:
have you ever had a oneitis

Looks nothing special. High tier normie perhaps. Good eye area but wouldn't turn heads or make people look twice
Beside eye color his eye aria isn't that special

cope, his orbitals and brows are insane
Framecel and over average looking, nothing great tho

Must take a high level retard for someone to compare him to Chris Hemsworth

Framecel and over average looking, nothing great tho

Must take a high level retard for someone to compare him to Chris Hemsworth
over average:lul:?analyze their features one by one you retarded graycel before coming to an statement that hemsworth is better looking than him, im waiting here.
2561978 PicsArt 09 30 072927

Screenshot 2022 06 22 155742
Screenshot 2022 06 22 155729
2558954 20210925070351175 1
Main qimg 9efc958cb5e58bcfe5dadb92248fe17e lq

also he frame mogs hemsworth and he isn't even a gymcel, look at hemsworths sloppy narrow ass shoulders.

over average:lul:?analyze their features one by one you retarded graycel before coming to an statement that hemsworth is better looking than him, im waiting here.
View attachment 1745484
View attachment 1745491View attachment 1745493View attachment 1745494View attachment 1745495
also he frame mogs hemsworth and he isn't even a gymcel, look at hemsworths sloppy narrow ass shoulders.

Taller and broader , more projected chin, leaner face, better colouring, better eye shape, better nose, more forward growth, better hair. The phenomog is hardcore here. YOur friends cheeks look so fat in the side pics.

The mog is so brutal :lul:. What went through your head when making that dumb thread OP

It's not even remotely close

Framemogs my ass. If he stood next to Hemsworth IRL, he'd rope. He looks 140 lbs while Hemsworth is 220 lbs + . Do you even have any idea what you're talking about dumbass.

Pajeet friend is like 4.8-5 PSL as rated by the majority ITT and Chris is 6.5 PSL.

Last edited:
Taller and broader , more projected chin, leaner face, better colouring, better eye shape, better nose, more forward growth, better hair. The phenomog is hardcore here. YOur friends cheeks look so fat in the side pics.
i needed a detailed analyze you dumb graycel, i briefly compared them both in my thread too but that just a short comparison. better eye shape?:lul:this graycel doesnt even know how to analyze one feature. this is how you analyze one feature like eye are.
Screenshot 2022 06 22 161557

and i can assure you he eye mogs hemsworth. hemsworth got weaker orbitals, shit ipd and ass brows. i won't go in details because i don't care.

this guy is 6.5 psl, boneless statusmaxxed hemsworth can barely reach 6 psl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok
i needed a detailed analyze you dumb graycel, i briefly compared them both in my thread too but that just a short comparison. better eye shape?:lul:this graycel doesnt even know how to analyze one feature. this is how you analyze one feature like eye are.
View attachment 1745524
and i can assure you he eye mogs hemsworth. hemsworth got weaker orbitals, shit ipd and ass brows. i won't go in details because i don't care.

Your friend has darker brows but that's literally on every ethnic. Look at pic above, your friend has UEE, are you blind. Hemsworth's is fully hooded. IPD is normal. Not to mention rest of features.

Talking about "bones", your friend is bloated and boneless too. Cheeks have so much buccal fat. Smile is weird too. Narrow palate.

Why don't you make a mog battle between Chris and your friend and see what happens

View attachment 1745524

Also you look like you used some enhancing apps like Remini on your friends pics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fuckin fraud, dont lie to me :lul:

View attachment 1745507

The mog is so brutal :lul:. What went through your head when making that dumb thread OP

It's not even remotely close

View attachment 1745514

Framemogs my ass. If he stood next to Hemsworth IRL, he'd rope. He looks 140 lbs while Hemsworth is 220 lbs + . Do you even have any idea what you're talking about dumbass.

Pajeet friend is like 4.8-5 PSL as rated by the majority ITT and Chris is 6.5 PSL.
That nigga is him 100%

No way he thinks that guy mogs chris hemsworth:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok and mortis
Also you look like you used some enhancing apps like Remini on your friends pics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fuckin fraud, dont lie to me :lul:

when did i lie you you retarded graycel:lul: i didn't reimini chris here because his pic was high quality
2561978 PicsArt 09 30 072927 1

i reiminied both because both pics were shit quality
2950970 1655897663909 1

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok