Reactions: smoth
@smoth embrace having broken eyes ltr a brown eyed htb please HEIL MEDITERRANEA
Star Wars Film GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, murdah and smoth
@smoth embrace having broken eyes ltr a brown eyed htb please HEIL MEDITERRANEA
Star Wars Film GIF
i gotta do a dna test, im Dagestani, but i dont look Dagestani, not even Armenian or Turkish

• +1
Reactions: murdah and gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
eye colour is more important for phenomatching imo
Shit I mean it varies from person to person, white girls that grew up a bunch of white people (and we mean non jews or spics) probably lived around a bunch of blue eyed dudes so green hazel is not that bad either.

i gotta do a dna test, im Dagestani, but i dont look Dagestani, not even Armenian or Turkish
get a nice brown eyed Caucasus/broadly med girl that's whiter like you brother.

• +1
Shit I mean it varies from person to person, white girls that grew up a bunch of white people (and we mean non jews or spics) probably lived around a bunch of blue eyed dudes so green hazel is not that bad either.
doesnt even matter. dont mix out of principle tbh.

doesnt even matter. dont mix out of principle tbh.
I don't support race mixing but having something unique out of a girl's expectations that is not a failo like hazel eyes or whatnot can make it a halo.

• +1
i might move to Greece/Cyprus in future
I mean my definition of meds are people who are kind of white but not really, people from northern Mexico to the Mediterranean to half white half arabs, jews , caucasians, that kind of thing the mystery meat peole. get a girl from your area who looks like you? are there ?

• +1
I don't support race mixing but having something unique out of a girl's expectations that is not a failo like hazel eyes or whatnot can make it a halo.
i live in Russia, it's not that bad for sub green eyes cels in here

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
nah I meant I dont support eyemixing either, eye colour isn't supposed to be halo imo it's to have compatible eye colours

I mean my definition of meds are people who are kind of white but not really, people from northern Mexico to the Mediterranean to half white half arabs, jews , caucasians, that kind of thing the mystery meat peole. get a girl from your area who looks like you? are there ?
all caucasian girls i see are jewnosed or Armenians (niggers)

• +1
nah I meant I dont support eyemixing either, eye colour isn't supposed to be halo imo it's to have compatible eye colours
Dude it's not that big of a deal no one cares about that shit only incels, you never see women reject a guy for eye color hazel is aight

• +1
  • So Sad
Dude it's not that big of a deal no one cares about that shit only incels, you never see women reject a guy for eye color hazel is aight
it used to be a big deal before ww2

• JFL
all caucasian girls i see are jewnosed or Armenians (niggers)
you live in Dagestan? I thought there would be a lot of brown eyed girls with European features

• +1
it used to be a big deal before ww2
Just because the nazis emphasized the importance of eye color for checking who is aryan (inaccurate anyway because blue eyes are common too amongst slavs and ashkenazi jews) doesn't mean the nazi women gave a fuck about it attraction wise, or any other euro woman.

Just because the nazis emphasized the importance of eye color for checking who is aryan (inaccurate anyway because blue eyes are common too amongst slavs and ashkenazi jews) doesn't mean the nazi women gave a fuck about it attraction wise, or any other euro woman.
they defo did care a lot, I'm also talking about in America when miscegenation was illegal and other fascist and traditional counties

Hate long nails on women I might give her 6. Cute

• +1
Reactions: Azonin, gribsufer1 and smoth
they defo did care a lot, I'm also talking about in America when miscegenation was illegal and other fascist and traditional counties
Hitler was browneyescel

slay her for me bro, if i could i would, she is gorgeous

• +1
Honestly I don't think so, especially with the fact that women's standards back then were way more lenient than today both in Germany and Usa, or really anywhere else

What country you from btw @smoth

Honestly I don't think so, especially with the fact that women's standards back then were way more lenient than today both in Germany and Usa, or really anywhere else
ur misinformed , miscegenation was looked down on very harshly, but psl wasnt as important