rate this foid from my city

was emperors n shieettt
Roman Empire is the greatest mog in the history of the world makes me want to be Italian just for that reason..

• +1
Reactions: smoth and gribsufer1
fuck all this shit, gotta start doing mma and beat niggers

• Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1
Roman Empire is the greatest mog in the history of the world makes me want to be Italian just for that reason..
Macedonian empire and Carthage empire were good too

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and smoth
  • +1
Reactions: smoth
Macedonian empire and Carthage empire were good too
Language wise British Empire is dominant because English is most spoken language but Roman Empire is close second because Latin and the Normans also took over British Isles.

• +1
we gotta unionize bro create a league of med vigilantes to fight for a med ethnostate
51aae9922e55e30e5ff2eea207ea3e92

• Love it
Language wise British Empire is dominant because English is most spoken language but Roman Empire is close second because Latin and the Normans also took over British Isles.
British empire is pretty inconsequential, people only speak english cos of Hollywood

• Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena
British empire is pretty inconsequential, people only speak english cos of Hollywood
Nah it's mainly because of British Empire and America is the most influential nation on earth. America got it's independence from Britain but they still speak English. Also English is one of the more easier languages to learn especially if your from Europe or south America.

• +1
do u actually think Caucasians are Mediterranean?

Nigeria for example speaks English to a very good level and they are former British colony. Although France dominates in Africa and Arabic in northern.

• +1
looks cute

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
they defo did care a lot, I'm also talking about in America when miscegenation was illegal and other fascist and traditional counties
Yeah buddy when miscegenation was illegal they themselves didn't know how to class people as white because italians worked the same jobs as the niggers while poles were not seen as white because germans wanted to kill them, you thought that europeans got along it's like saying "we wuz kangz" but white people version aha.

• +1
Yeah buddy when miscegenation was illegal they themselves didn't know how to class people as white because italians worked the same jobs as the niggers while poles were not seen as white because germans wanted to kill them, you thought that europeans got along it's like saying "we wuz kangz" but white people version aha.
im aware that miscegenation was extremely strict, only northwest europeans where considered white. I still believe this which is why I call us med

ur misinformed , miscegenation was looked down on very harshly, but psl wasnt as important
Yeah but again people had different views of who was white

• +1
im aware that miscegenation was extremely strict, only northwest europeans where considered white. I still believe this which is why I call us med
The thing is that's not true either, eventually all these people poles italians irish and even ashkenazi jews, were considered white

• +1
The thing is that's not true either, eventually all these people poles italians irish and even ashkenazi jews, were considered white
yeah mostly after ww2

I believe madison grants map of nordic are people who are white , some of the alpinids are white, the rest are meds

I believe madison grants map of nordic are people who are white , some of the alpinids are white, the rest are meds
according to him im nordic

and benjamin frankling said something like only english and dutch are white everyone else is "swarthy" and outside of europe is "tawny" retarded and baseless

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and smoth
and benjamin frankling said something like only english and dutch are white everyone else is "swarthy" and outside of europe is "tawny" retarded and baseless
they re both retarded, im right and they re not

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
yeah ik. it aligns with Madison grant. also the knowledge advanced since him