Rate this fucking loser

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
06B89351 5C32 425A B3D5 71A591A036E8

Translation: “I lost my job OR I’m fucking tired of my boss and quit and decided to ask for free money to simply ramble and mooch off you guys, I’m a deadbeat with no ability to do manual labor or build a career so I rather do this than work minimum wage.”

Lol at this faggot loser, for just 20 grand he can do a “Jesus Mission” 🤣🤣 jfl at these retards if I could I’d load up Christians and Muslims in a one man cell and put them BOTH on bath salts for the ultimate Ass-giver Allah vs Jaycat Jesus.

I have faith in you (atheist) kings. Religioncels stay tf out

View attachment 1928465

Translation: “I lost my job OR I’m fucking tired of my boss and quit and decided to ask for free money to simply ramble and mooch off you guys, I’m a deadbeat with no ability to do manual labor or build a career so I rather do this than work minimum wage.”

Lol at this faggot loser, for just 20 grand he can do a “Jesus Mission” 🤣🤣 jfl at these retards if I could I’d load up Christians and Muslims in a one man cell and put them BOTH on bath salts for the ultimate Ass-giver Allah vs Jaycat Jesus.

I have faith in you (atheist) kings. Religioncels stay tf out

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis
These people are what we call "frauds".
They misinterpret the message of Christ.

Someone's fuming over religion. Who hurt you?

In that case all messengers of Christ are frauds.
Yeah abandoning your position and risking starvation of your loved ones in the name of "becoming a pastor" (incredibly difficult) is not His message.