Rate this girl. Are we looksmatched?

No, the true looksmatch for every girl is chad.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and MoggerGaston
should I go back to this hairstyle of longer on top, short sides?

i rly dont care about my psl i just want this bitch to take my semen and give me mogger kids
I think you are one of the few people on here who have the genetics to produce gl kids. Your mental health genetics are not the best though.

• JFL
  • +1
should I go back to this hairstyle of longer on top, short sides?
It would probably raise your SMV and accentuate your facial shape more but I just hate that type of hairstyle so no

• Woah
  • +1
I think you are one of the few people on here who have the genetics to produce gl kids. Your mental health genetics are not the best though.
My mental health genes are pretty good tbh. You have to consider:
1) i grew up in poverty and non stop financial stress. Some days we didnt have food.
2) my parents abused me severely and i had to cut contact with them. Now i have no family at all.
3) i was truecel in my childhood and bullied+rejected socially
4) i was khhv at 24yo

Like, is it not normal for a human being with normal brain genetics to end up a bit fucked up in this environment growing up?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
1) i grew up in poverty and non stop financial stress. Some days we didnt have food.
2) my parents abused me severely and i had to cut contact with them. Now i have no family at all.
4) i was khhv at 24yo

Like, is it not normal for a human being with normal brain genetics to end up a bit fucked up in this environment growing up?
I guess your mental health genes are okay then. You should breed.

• Love it
  • +1
4) i was khhv at 24yo

Wow bro i had the exact same experiences as you. Except i lucked out and lost my virginity earlier, and you're a chadlite and i am just a MTN-HTN kinda guy. Everything else we're pretty similar.

In high school i was known as the kid that didn't have a phone because my parents had no money to buy me one and i was the only kid without an internet connection. Mind you i'm 25 years old and live in Portugal (Europe) so not having a fucking phone and internet in High School was suifuel.

My Dad was a Chadlite and was a drug addict he didn't give a shit about me and ended with a mid tier Becky (my mother), he used to beat my mother and me... unfortunately i didn't inherit his facial genes but i did inherit his height...i'm 6ft1 barefooted in manlet Portugal.

It's crazy how out life stories are so similar.

• +1
Wow bro i had the exact same experiences as you. Except i lucked out and lost my virginity earlier, and you're a chadlite and i am just a MTN-HTN kinda guy. Everything else we're pretty similar.

In high school i was known as the kid that didn't have a phone because my parents had no money to buy me one and i was the only kid without an internet connection. Mind you i'm 25 years old and live in Portugal (Europe) so not having a fucking phone and internet in High School was suifuel.

My Dad was a Chadlite and was a drug addict he didn't give a shit about me and ended with a mid tier Becky (my mother), he used to beat my mother and me... unfortunately i didn't inherit his facial genes but i did inherit his height...i'm 6ft1 barefooted in manlet Portugal.

I'm doing better and luckily i have an above average IQ so i work as a chartered accountant and make above average income.

Me and @MoggerGaston and to pull ourselves up from our bootstraps...we had no one. It's a fucked up world indeed brother

• +1

Brutal i am 2 years older than you and also didnt have a phone in high school. People had snapchat, instagram, whatsapp. I had none of it.

I didnt inherit anything from my parents, except the highIQ analytical mind of my dad. I am way taller and better looking than both of my parents. Got lucky with genetic recomb.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3828 and Johnnybegood
I'm doing better and luckily i have an above average IQ so i work as a chartered accountant and make above average income.

Me and @MoggerGaston and to pull ourselves up from our bootstraps...we had no one. It's a fucked up world indeed brother
Legit fucked up to grow up in such fucked environment. Also because most ppl around you grow up in good environments and youre competiting with them.

We are fighting from the bottom to the top brother!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Johnnybegood
LpWuXoFoSZmUSCnFGBnZqploKHXXdV11McfBbVyjJSYMtrPtdy_c69IlTUtGEbcNQj2deUO8_QGWCUzN83T4XYa91ybEEv6NDxM64aUxNahSZszDaAiOVamS9hZpYkhwrT0k2RxW7YCiLQHNu1m6kF_qNTYUB9JaXFPdarGbPQ4tHZnSZW5IhVQ1TYLLOB_b4vs0QapeA96cZy8chrKNoHJyjkbKe874Q0eU2GsvNCUNVkmBXcCrBRRIseARLwIfDGDBN1vr1oSgjhzllFFH1dlsL9Y7jh39MlZ_m6HDbnQ2g3JN0Tazo1TWTiLjZ7l8pGJqbMgNW3WQfViedE9sU8XIrwJ4IRnylcIxSFxP3TvYCMzsk4BrUXfkw07s_0krYwbmDbL3F-3CG6w0pQ9xIH3ic4CxPdAD7rx73f8kyaTyDZScoVF8Fa2Uoh5jKUdVHKziKq02eOsSjaXn2B5UcFseC-W2Zs4pRMN7ELGynFWNGDpayy67vhKCGiK_6hMNAslUEkSIXelBO6k3fsqPK5LQZMku9GQAoT0a-3xDwK4bRcnCM8zULq-1et91hXQPdWX1-73BMXcpD4c9SFdAITbZF2O02Tq3QyQKzxpOcbiSuoC7suYPDFOxzVf_jwdwEIEhkSOETkrHAUx42tOx8--_4mP-RMgrPB6uLaJenxwOrJi58zfAeF4yBGPAG4lw_w134ja5q-vVFeHtNmxsgDV6e34CR7jiJGKz1ESosrEzrMhvU9jitSWcKRL9rwpQH9mvrOC6BDFxPc0r2PZqxXXjfdCrxQ0tWDRaDRUpfSq81AntoEyDKA6NICnF18Fz3tntPg4BnLc-WB_m36NV3XzM13KpKHPYSlv8qpqX2LgZsVhQsPTMA6LnbZQuKK0qXD5OihmQgca-KbF989Gs_ltt92hutNEFvpXU422-eWaVZYdO=w1080-h1108-no

Her.

Me:
C_ji6XbOff7ZjB6qDkUBHWdE0QDKmPfGIaux14RQBZerGI6CVM3-ETtL58UGjxLNS0iXk36uXiErs5-KdM7VY4zMLnRJVGMSeBQxG3gierPfiG5-d3eiFMh3mn-a4VEUnuyQA2biRfERqd44nhA1PG9LwXST8lN5mlVhVg0YX5_IXARP3ErFtNVda0l6aSrTDkTS1O7lzW1-pNnrml00zXNwJ3QOXVx5XegnT3_Blh7sZd_bUIrzhmbYPoYMZeKy8c5vNOJgL8vc-eQm0BwoVNwF6mUPs9rdAk-U9aYcjrZlxYFuRhA0EfBSSqs6prXOaLYba8Jk6enLPD_4ff-dpTxCsxh-JiAYR-OGi3RzIh_ew0xSJblR83QAmOF_WZ6ZZXLMbK5xaXz5_nYQAfT0mfZRTKA8X0vwJiBISzEAD4WrtKepDc2fgeIR4NoX10kO8tzBUVrTFKj5UGzWd2FqqRAKfwBasvcEt-5hM9z8axZh9pu3EmOuc6Zoxmw4Aa5iGvpDw2OJD2gBih_LBU-A-jDmvtzFIadk1kKJDINMQ4HoL-wLwYQjpUrpYQN_437m7CWh9zhmfsQsIAeer-Sg15xKSM7NN0vgs2ZZtfPzX-2-dN0v3AVhT9xSZ9D0jNMNWZPKEsd6jwb8uVYWiX5xneIFMl7ga-ReEh1iKUMhq5iuo6iLTFGn1nkU22rE2yWALsgA87mOWLuZNAe9gWWKMI48TNTH1gdwCYxGz1A-x9dvIapJ2XNmoiSS5Hj94GXuRf7LOWLvZ5mL67aperW763cYDKe9SIi6si9TyWQ2wJ7glbCQQD-tcr1VB1BfvII2Im1lcchRdcvvgJ000SqgdkdK0eDMnnOfKls56P8n2vy_cZjvxFisBP6vH4pvPOlzuWFDggd9T8zgddPDC_XBbTsTxr3NX6L98l3U2jhcYJ17LPGI=w1080-h485-no

_Dgjpvw0tTJFDPDwSVDU0UgmiNtVuQy-391f-dt2UVKAu2tup5R-icUe9jeeRJ3e1jgC1ElXrrgFmAnVoEaRxCcwQGNWJqK1kD5SUhEgzr97I7OiBxhX1Pw2RwFQJzbaVLKCe34iuhz3bxTGNVUPyJGeXJ-53rTMNnwQU40GL28tmps9pko_AKnPZtLSPo0EscqRCX-oIQiyA1EJQZGIViwMasD9H8KWxlonbo8qy2VQO6NVjHm-AKX8b5oJ1pFx2t9a9SD_OYHY0FE-JiRs1SqOBkrgDvQhnLeF-T5zWpnKQQ5O-ZonAWwvhB0niF_7F3zquqWQ01uOXbNaAKnByoCfZie22ZtjsefdodhKgQ-6oMNCmBSJ50ePRY1s5yZcH0YVf5H5QSEDWUtsaHlF1qWA_qVCAb1-po63O4bMhj1sTy6A4DmFq6u0NltVvbVEXGhov63B1YOkPBYVcKJSCvZH_1eFPJGmhazFu110heaHD9EgKmtsP9h8_oVXuJmKPxwRpTXJRlKDm417D7nBpAKJ537sOQTUkfAlacWzd0s8Uw2nLBpDMmd5sRSpvaFsZXsP-CQJF8C0ZS_dKNNFRAQo319RglD1P5mSV4IXeuava3kFi81fj0Bw8KvBQbP_F4yTQzKjLoScx262pbfMtvnYowxgsX-fnhIcU8Pe1W97mBfki71vxkyX-aCNTnNNAurCXvgxKNxC8fcuwJFnx6ZUMEH8KApu1EzYBBqDTCJ2jEQfmxXbzcqneo6dg4CB6JQbCQS_IFX3CWI-nSvee45bPukRfgB96IsNeJvuz-CAc8gXPWWr0OsAoc7-Bv1K_ggUal8xJ-kxOmU9iXDoDYP4Nu0t7dpHlEccoL6kg4uxzpjfhbKCVKQZHa443nhOfDozPZTkrZbKyiJe1O-8u0IMK1wTzKFEzMy90MVMHGyU_Kkd=w1463-h1317-no

Wondering why this bitch ain't replying when I clearly looksmog her to dirt objectively. But I like her pheno ngl.
Honestly she's pretty attractive ngl, and you're good looking but I do have you at HTN, so yeah I'd say looksmatched. We need to NTmaxx you, with your raw intelligence you could be a force to be reckoned with.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You have a good smile. :)

• Love it
  • +1
Honestly she's pretty attractive ngl, and you're good looking but I do have you at HTN, so yeah I'd say looksmatched. We need to NTmaxx you, with your raw intelligence you could be a force to be reckoned with.
Yes shes my dream pheno ngl.
Brutal Ghost tho
IMG 20221023 013921

Idk how to ever get a girl like this tho. Might have to mgtow

• WTF
Reactions: Winnetou
Do bitches not replying yo you make you mentally ill or irrationally angry? I want to commit heinous crimes when it happens especially when I mog them

4) i was khhv at 24yo

Fucking hell what parent abuses there kids wtf that explains why your here

• +1
Fucking hell what parent abuses there kids wtf that explains why your here
Its kinda brutal to think about tbh.

My mom and dad hated eachother, but never divorced.
My dad sorta 'checked out'. He wouldnt abuse me but he would always be in a bad mood and not interested in anything, not interested in fixing issues in his life. He lived like a tramp and let my mom walk all over him under the threat of divorce rape. He didnt have any friends.
My mom was an abusive narc psychopath that treated me like her property. I was never allowed to decide how i wanted to look. Had to get the haircut she wanted, wear the clothes she bought for me. She even threw away clothes i got from friends as a birthday gift. She also decided what hobbies i was allowed to have, which friends, etc.

She would force-feed me, always trying to make me over eat and guilt trip me if i didnt eat everything she gave me, that i didnt appreciate her if i didnt.

When i protested she would threaten 'to abandon me, divorce my dad and take half his money so i could live with my loserdad in a shitty cheap flat appartement and never see her again'

This bitch was/is legit insane. Regularly when she got into fights with my dad I would be blamed or screamed on aswell. Like me being 13yo and my mom telling me ill never get a girlfriend 'because im just like my loser dad'. Ive also been told regularly that i ruined her life by being born because now she has responsibities and is forced to stay with my dad because of me.

This whore btw had and still has the audacity to tell me she is a great mom and that im an ungrateful loser for not realizing what she has done for me.

Ive regularly thought about paying her a visit and brutally murdering her with an axe. But it would ruin my life cuz of cucked laws and cops. I think i should be allowed to kill her without going to jail imo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Johnnybegood, Winnetou and 1 other person
Its kinda brutal to think about tbh.

My mom and dad hated eachother, but never divorced.
My dad sorta 'checked out'. He wouldnt abuse me but he would always be in a bad mood and not interested in anything, not interested in fixing issues in his life. He lived like a tramp and let my mom walk all over him under the threat of divorce rape. He didnt have any friends.
My mom was an abusive narc psychopath that treated me like her property. I was never allowed to decide how i wanted to look. Had to get the haircut she wanted, wear the clothes she bought for me. She even threw away clothes i got from friends as a birthday gift. She also decided what hobbies i was allowed to have, which friends, etc.

She would force-feed me, always trying to make me over eat and guilt trip me if i didnt eat everything she gave me, that i didnt appreciate her if i didnt.

When i protested she would threaten 'to abandon me, divorce my dad and take half his money so i could live with my loserdad in a shitty cheap flat appartement and never see her again'

This bitch was/is legit insane. Regularly when she got into fights with my dad I would be blamed or screamed on aswell. Like me being 13yo and my mom telling me ill never get a girlfriend 'because im just like my loser dad'. Ive also been told regularly that i ruined her life by being born because now she has responsibities and is forced to stay with my dad because of me.

This whore btw had and still has the audacity to tell me she is a great mom and that im an ungrateful loser for not realizing what she has done for me.

Ive regularly thought about paying her a visit and brutally murdering her with an axe. But it would ruin my life cuz of cucked laws and cops. I think i should be allowed to kill her without going to jail imo.

Your mom must have been a mogger though if your dad was willing to settle with this insanity i think its as they say its always the hot ones that have mental issues.

Even still shes a massive dick tbqh

• JFL
Your mom must have been a mogger though if your dad was willing to settle with this insanity i think its as they say its always the hot ones that have mental issues.

Even still shes a massive dick tbqh
She is an ugly obese cow. Not that my fat bald dad looks any better. I don't think they ever had sex after we were 'made' ngl.

But in her younger years when they met she was a skinny becky, 12 years younger than my dad. Who was a low tier normie. He went from the netherlands to Poland and found her there, basically EE-maxxing. Also my dad was already a depressed loser at this age (~35).

My mother has the lowest IQ I have ever witnessed IRL. Possibly below 80. She can't even do basic multiplications like 5 times 5.

An average week in my household would have 3-4 fights. Plates being thrown, Doors being thrown shut till the point they broke down. My dad/mom trying to force entry into my room with 12year old me barricading it with a bookshelf. I had my door replaced several times in my childhood due to it being damaged beyond repair in these shennenigans.

Police was called several times on us. Teachers/Mentors at school knew of the abuse at our home. But never saw a single child protection service, youth protection type thing ever. Don't think anyone ever cared. But my parents made a really big effort into making us believe that what was going on in our household was 'very normal and standard' for families. And that families always pretend that everything goes well but in reality its the same as in ours.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3828, Johnnybegood and 2 others
She is an ugly obese cow. Not that my fat bald dad looks any better. I don't think they ever had sex after we were 'made' ngl.

But in her younger years when they met she was a skinny becky, 12 years younger than my dad. Who was a low tier normie. He went from the netherlands to Poland and found her there, basically EE-maxxing. Also my dad was already a depressed loser at this age (~35).

My mother has the lowest IQ I have ever witnessed IRL. Possibly below 80. She can't even do basic multiplications like 5 times 5.

An average week in my household would have 3-4 fights. Plates being thrown, Doors being thrown shut till the point they broke down. My dad/mom trying to force entry into my room with 12year old me barricading it with a bookshelf. I had my door replaced several times in my childhood due to it being damaged beyond repair in these shennenigans.

Police was called several times on us. Teachers/Mentors at school knew of the abuse at our home. But never saw a single child protection service, youth protection type thing ever. Don't think anyone ever cared. But my parents made a really big effort into making us believe that what was going on in our household was 'very normal and standard' for families. And that families always pretend that everything goes well but in reality its the same as in ours.

Bro fucking hell why did your dad stick your dick into crazy also how did you turn out to be a chad lite if your mom is a becky and your dad is a low tier normie that shouldn't make sense tbqh

Wait i just realised your not mentally handicapped in the sense that you dont have disabilities like dyspraxia which fucks your motor functions.

Just get a job save up and then use bumble also is this why your so obsessed with kids so you can give them the life you never had or what?

Bro fucking hell why did your dad stick your dick into crazy
My dad is a loser. But atleast he doesn't destroy the lives of people around him, mostly his own. Although I guess you could say I never had a real father since he was absent beyond working full-time and paying the bills, whilst we still lived in poverty.
also how did you turn out to be a chad lite if your mom is a becky and your dad is a low tier normie that shouldn't make sense tbqh
Pure luck.

My 3 year older brother is truecel tier. Both in looks and height.
I am way taller than my dad and mom too and I don't know anyone in my family that is taller than me.

I used to have a really good personality aswell. Extremely extroverted, extremely confident. But the child abuse+bullying at school (because I was truecel looking in my childhood) destroyed my personality in my early teens.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Wait i just realised your not mentally handicapped in the sense that you dont have disabilities like dyspraxia which fucks your motor functions.
Lol what made you think so

Just get a job save up and then use bumble also is this why your so obsessed with kids so you can give them the life you never had or what?
Partly yeah, I want kids to live a life I was never able to have. I believe my own life is partly already over and unrecoverable due to my failed childhood. I can fake NT easily, but I never feel like I belong anywhere

My dad is a loser. But atleast he doesn't destroy the lives of people around him, mostly his own. Although I guess you could say I never had a real father since he was absent beyond working full-time and paying the bills, whilst we still lived in poverty.

Pure luck.

My 3 year older brother is truecel tier. Both in looks and height.
I am way taller than my dad and mom too and I don't know anyone in my family that is taller than me.

I used to have a really good personality aswell. Extremely extroverted, extremely confident. But the child abuse+bullying at school (because I was truecel looking in my childhood) destroyed my personality in my early teens.

Bro jesus thats a rough life fuck well atleast your looks is chad tier why not become an muslim or a Christian i mean if race is very important to you why not become a roman catholic and then migrate to a traditionally Catholic country

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 3828
Lol what made you think so

Partly yeah, I want kids to live a life I was never able to have. I believe my own life is partly already over and unrecoverable due to my failed childhood. I can fake NT easily, but I never feel like I belong anywhere

You could possible have mental issues but you dont actually have any physical issues like dyspraxia or dyslexia that hurts your brains information processing

Bro jesus thats a rough life fuck well atleast your looks is chad tier why not become an muslim or a Christian i mean if race is very important to you why not become a roman catholic and then migrate to a traditionally Catholic country
i dont see how religion has anything to do with this?

i dont see how religion has anything to do with this?

Its common sense really women in reilgious countries aren't chad cock chasers.

Unlike western countries

You could possible have mental issues but you dont actually have any physical issues like dyspraxia or dyslexia that hurts your brains information processing
i dont have any mental issues beyond depression

Its common sense really women in reilgious countries aren't chad cock chasers.

Unlike western countries
Nah this is not true. You have good and bad women everywhere.

i dont have any mental issues beyond depression

Yeah but thats nothing major you can get by life fine getting a job is very easy for you.

Your actually able to do the job actual shitty conditions is stuff like dyspraxia

• +1
Nah this is not true. You have good and bad women everywhere.

I mean bro half the western whores i see are practically naked meanwhile look at trad reilgious societies

• JFL
Imagine thinking your looksmatch wants anything to do with you in 2022:LOL:
Legit, my looksmatch is working for Victoria’s Secret making 30 mil a year…

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and MoggerGaston
Yeah but thats nothing major you can get by life fine getting a job is very easy for you.

Your actually able to do the job actual shitty conditions is stuff like dyspraxia
I have a decent job now but nothing to live for. I don't live to work a job. I work to live, but right now I have no life.

I can read stories about your life for days this is so funny to me.

I mean bro half the western whores i see are practically naked meanwhile look at trad reilgious societies
i dont really care. Women are poison and I have not developed an anti-dote yet to live with them harmoniously.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i dont really care. Women are poison and I have not developed an anti-dote yet to live with them harmoniously.
You need to become a supreme gentleman

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3828 and MoggerGaston
P

Its common sense but jobs means money means more opportunities in life which increases ones odds with women

• +1
I can read stories about your life for days this is so funny to me.
I can write stories about my life for days.
All this time I used to think my life was 'normal' in my childhood. Now that I cut all contact with my parents years ago and have been thinking back at the shit that happened, it's just insanity.

For example: My mother on several occasions would pretend that I am a cat, give me a cat-name and make cat-noises to me.

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Elvisandreaa and Winnetou
For example: My mother on several occasions would pretend that I am a cat, give me a cat-name and make cat-noises to me.
Make a thread with such bizarre stories and tag me. Please.

• JFL
P

Its common sense but jobs means money means more opportunities in life which increases ones odds with women
money is cope tbh

most good things in life don't cost a lot. Chasing money leads to lower life quality.

money is cope tbh

most good things in life don't cost a lot. Chasing money leads to lower life quality.

In my case i need it for looks improvement but i have dyspraxia so i struggle to get promoted im almosr always at the bottom due to shitty factors out side of my control

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MoggerGaston
then its over, cuz girls don't go outside anymore in 2022. Every club, bar, social event is 70% male with the few women not open to interacting with strangers.
thank tiktok netflix and instagram for that

truely evil platforms

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MoggerGaston
bro chill with the filenames

• JFL
If you had PCT you would be unstoppable

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Getting a lot high quality matches now (tall brunettes with decent face). But it never goes anywhere. Here's another one:
Lp_LlwCEW3x3B-nth9bd2JFIcKMu_kdW0--4AlfNX6abswrI_rqcSovrI3tJkdpLizY4fN1TqM4yLuQIxzJuczSk2uLtjcCGsRuQEIRaMHBqsQhfm2EZ0_8NX2I3uzi3us3xm4eoOrCDdHwYEBipF8w7HMzNnGV47honk30xHaTnvB8PW-CVhtvOrs98soBk-Cs9OxICPb7mDGo2UD9OfQKEGkL7vOMDJxGow_w5dr3JLGV59L9DdQviTsu69Argkge4cY4GFes_syxyu1p3166M1MDfnHWUy0ygKpq7GeSwBJVAyHDkyghdksX5Om5-wLdFrU2q2n0Wmv60CZNzGZv212q99CId6P5ZguSHvMdhNbSH7AKqfvxtFlCRDZK1hr3dTQFXjyEDAy1A7R5kF_B6vKoDz7OjZEbCOWiR-Ynl9T5OyGJRis282AdPVJh7AjYJQd3Ey3XrDstlu07jSKDEQ2ScQhIyzUmTq2jGMJ23IUC2ggCfFhSGORltSilx9XGwmpM-wyPF_sSZVx-wJiXaMiIQA43qb7cyJoIhOVPoQTqwsmpQuCs2FhmVHYPjh0Yz3uHuy6sx0_cfGSFgf8PkbE0mp9cBe9TjPjoWwxhcv924XVXrBaQuPMOfze3Vp9H6w7MuTL2pJFFS6q6DsdmKkYPuYTvIn1lTC5p2JBqe_1If9Swf4rp8vqIdXN90VA1v2mlGUMMkdFeVUH_s8BStQoetY58hYI0aAoU_0M4GxT9i-oM_IpNojX0l18XlWYkb-i-33GPLNIZ3_xPn4kTlxuu_wtgbkSoX_o17cu3WAq0u4EX5yxq14LkZIMIzZ95nTMGZsGCm8C1GC67rTb3wsNyvDyOaACnwt7reHDU2osh_s4_UmbAr-KVEsd3u4-HBszeMZvLnkkFgYuZ9f4Lv3tA7f1xoo5ELepfMtP5Wuubc=w867-h1272-no

can't cope with matching my ideal LTR pheno non-stop but them thinking I am a catfish/fuckboy.
Zcxvzxcv

Truth ?
it's not you,
Girls like that have 20 matches of your looks level you messaging her,
your chance was 1/20 (5%)

I make the numbers up but you get the point,
you did nothing wrong,
just keep trying, it's a numbers game

• +1
She mogs you coz she's female. Infinite SMV.

• +1