Rate this Girl (Asian Edition)

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
I'm getting really interesting replies, so keep it coming. Don't ask why all these femoids only have Homecoming pics, no clue TBH

Edit: In honor of @blackopstruecel, I'll mention that she was my Oneitis for a while. I'm happy to say that after about a year, I've gotten over her to a decent degree.
|

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin
I'd put many fortunes in her cookie ngl tbh
@Afrikancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Afrikancel and Tricky
@JustChris @11gaijin @jefferson LMK what you guys think, I'm curious

Disgusting looks westernized as fuck.

A rotten banana/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Future Arablite and Nibba
She's half Irish, half Chinese

Only someone (like me) with monogoloid blood can produce beautiful hafu daughters.

You have someone full white and they can just create a monstrosity.

Only someone (like me) with monogoloid blood can produce beautiful hafu daughters.

I know what half those words mean

She's 4-5 not above average

Below average, would Smash still ngl

Pretty average tbh.

I'm getting really interesting replies, so keep it coming. Don't ask why all these femoids only have Homecoming pics, no clue TBH

Edit: In honor of @blackopstruecel, I'll mention that she was my Oneitis for a while. I'm happy to say that after about a year, I've gotten over her to a decent degree.
View attachment 2161|
View attachment 2163

No, just no. I would rate her 3.5

Within the 4 to 6 average category. She is cute but if you are white going for asians, you can probably raise your goals a little

View attachment 2161|
View attachment 2163
4/10.

4.75/10 PSL.

So like, just a touch above average

so delusional

I need me an Asian gf

View attachment 2161|
View attachment 2163
Back when looksmaxxers had reasonable standards when it came to partners and not “muh gigastacy nerdic model”

I might not get boner