Indeed that's why average men get nothing on Tinder
Average girls are fucking chads and chadlites :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Indeed that's why average men get nothing on Tinder
Average girls are fucking chads and chadlites :feelswhy:
But can average girls LTR chads?
I've seen so many of them desperately try to lock them into an LTR, and when the Chad dumps her, she goes "waaa waaaa I hate men"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 8165 and court monarch777
But can average girls LTR chads?
I've seen so many of them desperately try to lock them into an LTR, and when the Chad dumps her, she goes "waaa waaaa I hate men"
No

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
That ain't a girl bro

I mean everybody has a bit of flab when you sit right?

this legit was her body

fat-woman-obese-belly-sitting-on-ground-bored-face-tired-exhausted-to-exercise-weight-loss-concept-isolated-on-white-background-T09JPX.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8165 and 12 others
Wtf she was frauding 5 BMI levels.
It was honestly shocking how different she looked and how much she was able to fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10987, .👽. and 1 other person
it is over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Amnesia
It was honestly shocking how different she looked and how much she was able to fraud
A lot of girls use old pics when they were slim

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 10987
it's unreal how much they can fraud.
I never realised how extreme it could be until about a month back I saw what looked like a hot 21 year old girl in the 'people you may know' link on my facebook profile.
I clicked on this girls pic to reveal that it was in fact the land-lady of my local pub who is about 45 and HIDEOUS! Like, legitimately ugly and not only by PSL standards!
I was completely shook.
A new respect for frauding

But the 2 bitches I keep posting i've seen in real life and they look the same as their pics and stuff

Only 16 and 17/18 though, so makes sense they need to fraud less I guess.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 10987 and .👽.
Htn and maybe an aspie chadlite
Would a high tier becky be classed as a normie?
She is currently speaking to a non-NT low tier chad who seems to like her.
She is my sister's best friend who often comes over to my house.

I never realised how extreme it could be until about a month back I saw what looked like a hot 21 year old girl in the 'people you may know' link on my facebook profile.
I clicked on this girls pic to reveal that it was in fact the land-lady of my local pub who is about 45 and HIDEOUS! Like, legitimately ugly and not only by PSL standards!
I was completely shook.

But the 2 bitches I keep posting i've seen in real life and they look the same as their pics and stuff

View attachment 1200291

Girls drop off a cliff after 17

@personalityinkwell is Unironically right about a lot of his posts.
Without a doubt age of consent at 18 is total BS and women prime is 13 to 16

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, romanstock, GetShrekt and 7 others
Mogs literally every single cucks 'slay' who commented here

oh its not even abigdeal most of them havent even seen a female in years

She does not look that bad ...

age of consent is 16 here. And we don't have age gap laws.

Unfortunately I don't have your good looks so can't really exploit it lol

Best I done was a 17 year old and fairly cute (i'm your age btw lol)

Attachments

• nt8 (1).jpg
    nt8 (1).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, gamma, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Amnesia why do you hate yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
I'd fuck her too in a hearbeat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and gamma
yeah but i lost hardness like halfway thru so I got out my vibrator and just had that do the work cause I was checked out before the sex even started. She had a hairy asshole too.

She was like "i thought u were gunna be a catfish so I didnt prepare anything since I figured I'd be leaving after meeting u"

She was disgusting
At this point you are like a human vibrator. Is it worthed? Shouldn't you be trying to advance in life somehow?
I was completely shook.

View attachment 1200291

I never do whores for this reason, you search them up, and all the pictures are fakes and they are 30 years older than the bio and 30kilos fatter. I derive from this that all women are whores.

good looking men mog good looking females back to the moon since they require zero makeup to look good. Good looking women need makeup.
GL women need just a little but makeup
Its Elite men that are gigamog Elite females
GL women mog GL males tbh

WHY DID YOU FUCK HER YOU FUCKING RETARD
She deceived you hard and you still gave her the cock, youre a loser amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
Asking again: why do you still live in California? You work remotely, have no local status or social life, make good money, and like low body fat girls. Move to EE nigga. There you’ll be richer and get girls you are more into with less effort

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, animo123, Deleted member 7224 and 5 others
Amnesia can get 5x hotter girls than this if he simply was NT had a big social circle and an instagram account.

He puts low effort into tinder and tinder is filled with low quality sluts anyways, ofc he isn't gonna find his looksmatches on there

Every amnesia tinder thread just reaffirms my belief that tinder is garbage and that having a social circle and Instagram account is the key for success with women once you're good looking.

Not uploading selfies on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 9568, Enfant terrible and 5 others
yeah but i lost hardness like halfway thru so I got out my vibrator and just had that do the work cause I was checked out before the sex even started. She had a hairy asshole too.

She was like "i thought u were gunna be a catfish so I didnt prepare anything since I figured I'd be leaving after meeting u"

She was disgusting
So much lack of self awareness that she doesn’t know that she is the Catfish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604

She was disgusting
You are a degenerate fuck for sticking your rod in cum dumpsters like her. You will end up with no kids and spend a miserable old days if u keep doing this jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Zias
Bro shes my cousin
im sending her this thread

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, DomOrDeath and Zias
I had nothing else going on that night and it was midnight and she hits me up, so I figure this is an easy free sex hangout so I invited her over, shes good enough for easy sex right? I fucking swear dude, shes like haggard face, from years of absuing makeup, dried acne face, horribly quality. Her body is VERY chunky flab, rolls when she is sitting. Like holy shit. I swear I am never assuming a girl has a non fat body unless she literally has a bikini pic showing everything so you can see

View attachment 1200218View attachment 1200219View attachment 1200220
Damn she looks alright

naw she was UGLY and she looked more ethnic, in her pics she looks white with a little mix, in person she looked way more mexican. And her skin quality was shit, in the pics it looks smooth
Just fraud your way into fucking a chad theory. :feelswhy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Amnesia you need to start vetting these chicks & meet with em at bar or something before inviting em over..

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and gamma
Amnesia you need to start vetting these chicks & meet with em at bar or something before inviting em over..
He should just start rejecting girls that fraud, treating them bad and crushing their ego

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
He should just start rejecting girls that fraud, treating them bad and crushing their ego
Thats lame shit.. crush their ego for what? It's technically his fault for not vetting her properly & not seeing her real self.

That's why you facetime or meet them out real quick before you invite em over.

fat rolls :sick:
why are women so fucking fat nowadays blows my mind how dedicated men are to improving their physiques and improving their eating while women just fucking rot and get fat
honestly doesn¨t surprise me? Anyone that has an insta and follow some foids know that 80% of their stories are eating at resturants or sugary foods, crazy how much they can get away with. Meanwhile the chads(from Irl that i know) post at best some food once in a while they buy from a street food stance jfl

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Females need short and pronounced midface to be universally attractive

Also zygos

This girl is like, dunno up to 3.8- 4 pls? decent for ons

I had nothing else going on that night and it was midnight and she hits me up, so I figure this is an easy free sex hangout so I invited her over, shes good enough for easy sex right? I fucking swear dude, shes like haggard face, from years of absuing makeup, dried acne face, horribly quality. Her body is VERY chunky flab, rolls when she is sitting. Like holy shit. I swear I am never assuming a girl has a non fat body unless she literally has a bikini pic showing everything so you can see

View attachment 1200218View attachment 1200219View attachment 1200220
average, as usual; more proof of insane hypergamy where Chads get average foids after jester maxxing :feelswhy:

Frauding becky, low tier becky without make-up on. Makeup needs banning tbh, women look better without makeup.

age of consent is 16 here. And we don't have age gap laws.

Unfortunately I don't have your good looks so can't really exploit it lol

Best I done was a 17 year old and fairly cute (i'm your age btw lol)
I should move to Europe

good looking men mog good looking females back to the moon since they require zero makeup to look good. Good looking women need makeup.
I see you quoted looksmaxations 4:65

WHY DID YOU FUCK HER YOU FUCKING RETARD
She deceived you hard and you still gave her the cock, youre a loser amnesia
this

how can you be so gl and have girls do everything for you but still have such a loser mindset

he literally bought a fucking vibrator for her and her fat body, @Amnesia is basically a prostitute offering his good looks and sex for the thots on tinder or wherever he finds them.

this

how can you be so gl and have girls do everything for you but still have such a loser mindset

he literally bought a fucking vibrator for her and her fat body, @Amnesia is basically a prostitute offering his good looks and sex for the thots on tinder or wherever he finds them.

uhh what? I get rejected all the time and women give me shit and stuff all the time. I used a vibrator cause I just wasnt into her i thought she was going to be way hotter.

based?

fat rolls :sick:
why are women so fucking fat nowadays blows my mind how dedicated men are to improving their physiques and improving their eating while women just fucking rot and get fat
physiologically its way easier for a man to improve his body. we have t. they have estrogen. its harder for them to lose fat

Get off Tinder broski.
Even full body bikini pics are not safe because they can be edited from land whale to VS model.
Get out and meet girls irl so you can see them in real time 3D.
You’re so good looking they will come to you.