RATE this girl I had a Tinder date with the other night

JFL at this world when a literal giga chad slays this 😂

Get off Tinder broski.
Even full body bikini pics are not safe because they can be edited from land whale to VS model.
Get out and meet girls irl so you can see them in real time 3D.
You’re so good looking they will come to you.
Get off Tinder broski.
Even full body bikini pics are not safe because they can be edited from land whale to VS model.
Get out and meet girls irl so you can see them in real time 3D.
You’re so good looking they will come to you.
I had a tinder date recently where I met a girl who had a really nice body in full bikini pics- beach Candids as well not mirror selfies so I figured they couldn’t be frauded.

Her face was busted and I could tell that but didn’t mind cos I thought body was hot- met her irl and she’d gained 20kg since the pics and looked awful- face was also awful but i already knew that so can’t complain

• So Sad
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
impossible to rate since pics are filtermaxxed. If you are looking for it, and you should be, you can see the red flags of a fattie, Predominately headshots. The one body shot she has is clearly contrived, a baggy top, her upper arm is covered, the one thigh you can see is lifted so as not to reveal her fat thigh.

but tbh, it is very unusual for a woman that that has defined platysma muscles in her neck to be that fat. I can only guess that she had neck liposuction.
aTR59LZ.jpg