Rate this girl on Reddit

Deleted member 3946

Deleted member 3946

Platinum

Round 2, would you change your rating on her or does it remain below average? (4.75 iirc?) @MakinItHappenReturn

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and BearBoy

Round 2, would you change your rating on her or does it remain below average? (4.75 iirc?) @MakinItHappenReturn

she asked to be rated by @MakinItHappenReturn?

Bad fwhr, bet her palate is narrow

she asked to be rated by @MakinItHappenReturn?
He had rated her below avg and got his comment removed/or got warned there i dont remember for underrating

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ROTTING, BearBoy and 2 others
Ayy welcome back :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
See no matter how many flaws a chick has, she can always overcome them with paint.

Kudos to her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, BearBoy and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BearBoy, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
She looks like a MTF tranny with that midface of hers
Her eyebrows are extremely offputting as well, but I still cant rate her below average. I mean if that meant I mog her then sign me in but I'm not that delusional

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
See no matter how many flaws a chick has, she can always overcome them with paint.

Kudos to her.
looks like a solid htb on the reddit pics, what did you rate her on fiverr?

Kudos to her.
As per usual chicks taking themselves 1 whole point above with fake up, then because they think they anyways deserve 1 point above, their requirements are 2 points/10 above their actual rating as for men.

a solid 7/10

The guys in the truerateme subbreddit are rating her between a 6 and a 6.5. Now I know about reddit bluepill etc etc but true rateme is one of the few subreddits where there is little to no bias in ratings. Are you people not being too strict? This girl looks noticeably above average to me atleast.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
The guys in the truerateme subbreddit are rating her between a 6 and a 6.5. Now I know about reddit bluepill etc etc but true rateme is one of the few subreddits where there is little to no bias in ratings. Are you people not being too strict? This girl looks noticeably above average to me atleast.
Shes frauding with make up

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
good looking from the front view

average from 3/4 and side

Id give her a 5.5 personally, 5.75 based on what appeal she'd have irl. 6-6.5 is too much, truerateme can't rate that well (not bluepilled but just cant rate that well)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and LooksOrDeath
Shes frauding with make up
Do we have an unfrauded image to say so? Very cover makeup on her part if that's the case, I only see slight touches.

She's 5 but cute features so she has insane SMV

Id give her a 5.5 personally, 5.75 based on what appeal she'd have irl. 6-6.5 is too much, truerateme can't rate that well (not bluepilled but just cant rate that well)
fair, what percentile is a 5.5 for you, i.e percentage of people less attractive than that point

obvious tranny

You realize truerate me is 80% incels.is users and org users ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: paranakee and LooksOrDeath
You realize truerate me is 80% incels.is users and org users ?
Ah my bad for not running a census, should have guessed that between autism and autism there's probably some common users

• JFL
@LooksOrDeath Top 30%* just read the question properly, havent seen it worded like that again sorry for the autism

• +1
@LooksOrDeath Top 30%* just read the question properly, havent seen it worded like that again sorry for the autism
np

She is stacy tbh. Mogs tf out 99% of women outside. Most here would be invisible to her IRL.

• Hmm...
@Sorken can you post what you think would be a 5/10 and 6/10 girl
Im from mobile and I go to sleep, if still interested leave me a DM and I can send you tomorrow :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
She is stacy tbh. Mogs tf out 99% of women outside.
Defo not a stacy mate. She's a solid HTB. Needs more harmony and bone projection. Defo much better than avg woman though, I'd place her at 80th percentile.
Where do you live rn btw?

Defo not a stacy mate. She's a solid HTB. Needs more harmony and bone projection. Defo much better than avg woman though, I'd place her at 80th percentile.
Where do you live rn btw?
London, UK. Lots of ethnic goblinas where I live.

You'd probaby need to be a 6 ft+ white chad to date this girl.

how bad is the hypergamy
Fucking brutal. Check @Xangsane's threads. White chadlites have to cope with grannies. Tried a few of salludon's autistic selfies on tinder. He does get a few matches a week but they are mostly shit.
Yup. Most ethnic women look like shit.
6'1 chadlite to ONS her, 5'10 HTN to ltr her. LTRs are looksmatched.
6'2" white chad. 6 feet white HTN-chadlite for LTR in UK. He needs to be NTmaxxed and statusmaxxed as well. Also, she'd never date a curry, even one with a pheno like yours or salludons.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
6 feet white HTN-chadlite for LTR in UK. He needs to be NTmaxxed and statusmaxxed as well.
just be .5 percent of men to date top 20% of girls theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Xangsane
just be .5 percent of men to date top 20% of girls theory
Hard to believe but yes. But I guess this is UK specific. Maybe in EE you just need to be an NTmaxxed Normie. Curries are taxxed to death everywhere though. So tough luck.

You should just careermax and arrangedmarriagemax to get a stacy from back home. You are not a subhuman so you won't get betabuxxed.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
Looks a bit like a man, I don't find her attractive at all. How the hell is she 5 psl

• +1
on tinder tho
Even salludon struggles to get anything on tinder. Those experiments he posts are probably for other countries. UK is prolly the worst country for men.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
Does this girl mog her?

• Hmm...
Even salludon struggles to get anything on tinder. Those experiments he posts are probably for other countries. UK is prolly the worst country for men.
not coping but looks aren't the only factor for tinder stats. Being NT and not looking like a fake account is important for chads.
Salludon has 1280 matches in Canada on his own account that he can adjust to his will but a third person's chadfish of him in some other place struggles for matches because of the lack of congruency between his looks and profile + pics. Xang's posts establish that slayers on tinder are NTmaxxed, and are about the same looks level as autist Gonzalo, i won't bother to pull the thread rn but it's pretty recent.

Now London has more hypergamy than Toronto but not by a far margin jfl.
Also I agree that chadlites will struggle on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
not coping but looks aren't the only factor for tinder stats. Being NT and not looking like a fake account is important for chads.
Salludon has 1280 matches in Canada on his own account that he can adjust to his will but a third person's chadfish of him in some other place struggles for matches because of the lack of congruency between his looks and profile + pics. Xang's posts establish that slayers on tinder are NTmaxxed, and are about the same looks level as autist Gonzalo, i won't bother to pull the thread rn but it's pretty recent.

Now London has more hypergamy than Toronto but not by a far margin jfl.
Also I agree that chadlites will struggle on tinder.
No dude. Looks are the biggest factor by far. Chads with autistic pics still get matches.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and LooksOrDeath