Rate this guy I found on r/looksmaxingadvice

AngryShortMale

AngryShortMale

Führer of Looksmax.org
IMG 4081
IMG 4082

JFL at all the niggas gaslighting him in the comments saying all he needs to do is “grow a beard” or “work on your body” :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, 14vic, Deleted member 51465 and 9 others
What the fuck. He actually looks disabled or the product of incest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Omen, xxv, mvp2v1 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, scrunchables, Infinite and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, scrunchables, gabpepin and 4 others
Lightbulbmaxxing has never looked so good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Omen, xxv and 8 others
poor guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, mvp2v1, scrunchables and 7 others
one of those rare cases where it's actually over

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Omen, scrunchables and 10 others
This nigga isn’t even a 1/10.
thats fucking sad, there's nothing this guy can do to not be repulsive to other human beings. i dont wanna feel repulsed by him, because of empathy. but i also cant turn off my biological instinct. brutal clown world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MOEdification, scrunchables, horizontallytall and 4 others
Damn, when did reddit have a looksmaxxing subforum? Has looksmaxxing reached that mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Omen
somali x curry crossover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, scrunchables and AngryShortMale
thats fucking sad, there's nothing this guy can do to not be repulsive to other human beings. i dont wanna feel repulsed by him, because of empathy. but i also cant turn off my biological instinct. brutal clown world
Ye there’s no surgery to fix that subhuman skull shape, subhuman eyes, and subhuman forehead.

This is a prime example of why incest is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: grief
Damn, when did reddit have a looksmaxxing subforum? Has looksmaxxing reached that mainstream
It’s been around for some time.

It’s mostly full of normies and normal looking females begging for attention, rarely any subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, slavicpsycho, murdah and 1 other person
long time ago but now the members are all woman, it's fucking ironic, they join that reddit to further decrease the chance of dudes actually ascending

they give the most bluepill shit to the ugliest mfs

• +1
Reactions: Omen, Infinite, horizontallytall and 4 others
Ye there’s no surgery to fix that subhuman skull shape, subhuman eyes, and subhuman forehead.

This is a prime example of why incest is wrong.
his mom should be punished

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
  • +1
Somalian

• +1
Reactions: muh
posted for like the 3rd time and still gets shit ton of replies

long time ago but now the members are all woman, it's fucking ironic, they join that reddit to further decrease the chance of dudes actually ascending

they give the most bluepill shit to the ugliest mfs
Ye just look at the comments in the post I found this guy in.

They were all telling him that it was gonna be ok and that he needs to just grow a beard, go to the gym, wear a hat and other bullshit advice and the comments that actually told him the truth are all downvoted to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
one of those rare cases where it's actually over
One of those cases where he might need some surgeries and to perhaps work on himself more than others, but there's guys with way worse cards than him. Think of some burn victims, there's nothing that can fix that, while this guy just needs some work done, and he'll fit right in to India's dating market or wherever he is from.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Skywalker and AngryShortMale
Well what would you tell him? That it's hopeless, it's over and just have him give up on life?
Yes because it’s the truth.

I wouldn’t tell him to give up on life just to give up on dating and trying to make friends because it is impossible for him looking like that.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
One of those cases where he might need some surgeries and to perhaps work on himself more than others, but there's guys with way worse cards than him. Think of some burn victims, there's nothing that can fix that, while this guy just needs some work done, and he'll fit right in to India's dating market or wherever he is from.
his skull is deformed. what can he possibly do about it?
He looks too bitchy to be a evil supervillain lmfao.
villains are dark triad looking chads these days

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and AngryShortMale
Bro there are no surgeries that can fix that fucking head of his.

It’s over.

• +1
Looks like he has an idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cheerio, Deleted member 51465 and AngryShortMale
tell him the truth
But it isn't over for him. He knows he's not a looker, but he can still be encouraged to bettering himself, and with all the right moves he'll make a good life for himself.

I never understood this attitude of telling someone ugly that they are ugly, even if it is the truth. It must sting really fucking bad, can't even imagine it. Guy like that with a big forehead and shit gets way too many nasty looks, way too many rejections already, and still has the courage to put himself out there to the vultures in the hopes that he'll get some help. Respect to that dude, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, okok and N1666
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAKUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBB!!!!
braveheart GIF

• JFL
Reactions: JefeM0g, IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 50251
if you ever debate a religious person, just show this to them

oh god is real? explain this then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, Deleted member 41284, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
his skull is deformed. what can he possibly do about it?

villains are dark triad looking chads these days
Movies will never cast subhumans into roles because that would make the viewers disgusted and less likely to sit and watch the movie.

No one wants to watch ugly people.

megamind?

• JFL
If he was posted on instagram reels people would be commenting things like “welcome to earth”

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and aerooooo
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and TechnoBoss
Bro there are no surgeries that can fix that fucking head of his.

It’s over.
Some jaw implants, shaving the hair off and plucking eyebrows a bit and the the result is astonishing. Top that with a rigorous gym routine and in a 5 years he'll be pretty average looking dude in India.

But it isn't over for him. He knows he's not a looker, but he can still be encouraged to bettering himself, and with all the right moves he'll make a good life for himself.

I never understood this attitude of telling someone ugly that they are ugly, even if it is the truth. It must sting really fucking bad, can't even imagine it. Guy like that with a big forehead and shit gets way too many nasty looks, way too many rejections already, and still has the courage to put himself out there to the vultures in the hopes that he'll get some help. Respect to that dude, honestly.
I see your point now, trying to improve himself despite all the negative reinforcement he has received constantly during his life is a respectful behavior. just makes it way sadder, because again, I don't see how he could fix himself at all

Some jaw implants, shaving the hair off and plucking eyebrows a bit and the the result is astonishing
cold shower + haircut will suffice

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 50251 and 2 others

This was posted on looksmaxingadvice. Looksmaxxing is mainly about getting girls and the truth is there is nothing that he can do to “better” himself to get a girl.

Some jaw implants, shaving the hair off and plucking eyebrows a bit and the the result is astonishing. Top that with a rigorous gym routine and in a 5 years he'll be pretty average looking dude in India.
Not with that big ass forehead and alien skull.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I see your point now, trying to improve himself despite all the negative reinforcement he has received constantly during his life is a respectful behavior. just makes it way sadder, because again, I don't see how he could fix himself at all
i meant respectable i guess sory for bed england

if you ever debate a religious person, just show this to them

oh god is real? explain this then
And how exactly does that disprove God? God never said the life on earth would be free of suffering, on the contrary he just promised more struggles for those who are faithful to him. Jesus said we will be persecuted for his name, but the reward in heaven is the greatest for those who have suffered and staid loyal to God.

View attachment 2782111View attachment 2782112

JFL at all the niggas gaslighting him in the comments saying all he needs to do is “grow a beard” or “work on your body” :lul:

Bluepilled Normies showing their true colours in comments

• +1
He is not that bad lol. Just needs some work done. With some more width on the lower third of his face and maybe some fillers or smth to the forehead to give the eyes some more hooding he doesn't even look that weird.
This is a guy who can benefit a lot from cosmetic surgery, it's crazy what they can do.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and AngryShortMale
Yes because it’s the truth.

I wouldn’t tell him to give up on life just to give up on dating and trying to make friends because it is impossible for him looking like that.
It's not. He probably does have friends. Most men don't really care that much, little boys of course bully a guy like that to increase their social status to get girls, but men have compassion. He looks kind, loyal type dude.
Telling someone else to give up when they're not ready to and the situation is salvageable is insecure behavior dear ''short male''.

• JFL