Rate this guy I found on r/looksmaxingadvice

And how exactly does that disprove God? God never said the life on earth would be free of suffering, on the contrary he just promised more struggles for those who are faithful to him. Jesus said we will be persecuted for his name, but the reward in heaven is the greatest for those who have suffered and staid loyal to God.

struggle and suffering is one thing, these are caused by humans. But allowing someone to be born with a face like this is either an act of malice or disdain

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and AngryShortMale
It's not. He probably does have friends. Most men don't really care that much, little boys of course bully a guy like that to increase their social status to get girls, but men have compassion. He looks kind, loyal type dude.
Telling someone else to give up when they're not ready to and the situation is salvageable is insecure behavior dear ''short male''.
The “compassionate” thing to do is to tell him to give up so he doesn’t waste his fucking time “improving” for nothing and putting himself out there in this cruel fucking world only to be mocked and shit on by society and females.

Some people just have no chance in dating. It’s best for them to just accept this early on so they don’t waste away their youth chasing something they can never have.

struggle and suffering is one thing, these are caused by humans. But allowing someone to be born with a face like this is either an act of malice or disdain
You're overreacting and being just overall nasty. The world is cursed by our sin, that's why we all suffer more or less in various ways. Everyone has their own battles, what do you get for shitting on that dude anyway? Makes you feel better about your own looks?

The “compassionate” thing to do is to tell him to give up so he doesn’t waste his fucking time “improving” for nothing and putting himself out there in this cruel fucking world only to be mocked and shit on by society and females.

Some people just have no chance in dating. It’s best for them to just accept this early on so they don’t waste away their youth chasing something they can never have.
And do what exactly? Stay home being afraid of people? You're being ignorant and a defeatist, what else is there to do than to try and improve a little? There's no harm in improving even if it doesn't work out 100% of the time, that's loser talk!

And do what exactly? Stay home being afraid of people? You're being ignorant and a defeatist, what else is there to do than to try and improve a little? There's no harm in improving even if it doesn't work out 100% of the time, that's loser talk!
Get a good job, make some money, eat good food, etc.

Honestly, it’ll probably be better for his mental health to avoid people since they won’t treat him like a human being.

I can tell you’re not ugly or short yourself since you’re clearly oblivious as to how subhumans are treated by other people.

Get a good job, make some money, eat good food, etc.

Honestly, it’ll probably be better for his mental health to avoid people since they won’t treat him like a human being.

I can tell you’re not ugly or short yourself since you’re clearly oblivious as to how subhumans are treated by other people.
Why do you think men get jobs and want money? To get a woman. Good food is nice, but even that doesn't taste quite the same if you've just been slandered online.

And it's absolutely better to be around people, no matter what.

long time ago but now the members are all woman, it's fucking ironic, they join that reddit to further decrease the chance of dudes actually ascending

they give the most bluepill shit to the ugliest mfs
i swear i tought for a moment i wrote that comment (pfp) and that was impossible due to me being absentt the whole day and that caused an outrage in me I never felt beforeeeeeeeeeee

i swear i tought for a moment i wrote that comment (pfp) and that was impossible due to me being absentt the whole day and that caused an outrage in me I never felt beforeeeeeeeeeee
hhaha ain't no way

Why are foids posting on that sub jfll

You're overreacting and being just overall nasty. The world is cursed by our sin, that's why we all suffer more or less in various ways. Everyone has their own battles, what do you get for shitting on that dude anyway? Makes you feel better about your own looks?
What kind of sin is to blame for being born subhuman? And as if a newborn child has any sin to begin with.

I'm not shitting on him, I feel for him. It was over from the beginning. I don't even know how to fix him, genuinely. Better than gaslight this poor soul into even more suffering.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
One hair transplant away from having Chad smv in somalia

It's not. He probably does have friends. Most men don't really care that much, little boys of course bully a guy like that to increase their social status to get girls, but men have compassion. He looks kind, loyal type dude.
Telling someone else to give up when they're not ready to and the situation is salvageable is insecure behavior dear ''short male''.
FUCK YOU GASLIGHTING PIECE OF NIGGOT DUMBASS FUZZY-WUZZY SMIKA OF A GAMMAT YOU ARE A FUCKING DISCORD ERAPER IN YOUR FREE TIME WHILST =FIMBLING YOUR FORESKIN-EATEN GOOK COCK NIGGOUY GET OUT OF HERE AND DO NOT HARRASS AND ASSUME THINGS ABOUT PAJEETWHARE GOOMBAH ASS RAPERS

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
He looks very smart 😍

If i posted there i would get laughed at smh

JFL at all the niggas gaslighting him in the comments saying all he needs to do is “grow a beard” or “work on your body” :lul:
yes but be fr that is the only thing left to do for this incel.

looksmax,
rope,
or skull transplant :lul:

Dude's a true 2/10. His entire skull is beyond fucked.

Macrobian mogger

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
He just needs to try smiling more

Smiling will make him look really confident, and that is really attractive

Damn, when did reddit have a looksmaxxing subforum? Has looksmaxxing reached that mainstream
they have subreddits dedicated to heroin use and whatnot, still not all that mainstream, they just saw it trending on tiktok and created a subreddit.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
somalimaxxing is crazy

This is an example of a real truecel