Rate this guy I met on my uni exchange in sweden

gravlek

gravlek

The spice must flow
French guy, 6’6, fully gym maxed. Is this a real chad according to aspie psl standards?

He devoured an entire Swedish uni during the exchange (5months) and even became their face in their promotional video (doesn’t even study there officially)

IMG 4997 IMG 4998 IMG 4999 IMG 5001 IMG 5002 IMG 5004

On and there’s this gem that he would post with the same guy over and over:feelswhy::lul:

Attachments

• IMG_5005.jpeg
    IMG_5005.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Kazey, TUSSELEIF and 24 others
This is an irl chad or the stereotypical chad

Infinite smv

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, majesticincel, EverythingMattersCel and 23 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, greywind, Chadeep and 3 others
This is an irl chad or the stereotypical chad

Infinite smv
Watching chad irl is actually crazy, waking behind him he was getting ioi’s every minute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Mewton, zub111 and 9 others
Chadlite but gigachad thanks to height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, heyheyheybro22, Chadeep and 6 others
Watching chad irl is actually crazy, waking behind him he was getting ioi’s every minute
I still dont get why guys get rhino this guy has a shit nose all you need it great lower third

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, WhiteGoodman, Chadeep and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, jué and lowiqNormie
Jaw is law and height :p
Absolutely , you won't get a single inch of pussy if this guy is standing 10 km radius next to you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: elnasca, deepfuckingvalue, trueceI and 10 others
Chad, easily

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, TUSSELEIF, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
Absolutely , you won't get a single inch of pussy if this guy is standing 10 km radius next to you
Thank you for theorising it big bro, I lived it. Actually my whole group who hung out with him

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Chadeep, aryansorani and 1 other person
French guy, 6’6, fully gym maxed. Is this a real chad according to aspie psl standards?

He devoured an entire Swedish uni during the exchange (5months) and even became their face in their promotional video (doesn’t even study there officially)

View attachment 3039394View attachment 3039395View attachment 3039396View attachment 3039397View attachment 3039398View attachment 3039400

On and there’s this gem that he would post with the same guy over and over:feelswhy::lul:
View attachment 3039399
Smv wise chad obviously.

Psl facially. No HTN-CL

Also doesn't look 6'6. Maybe 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, EverythingMattersCel, Mewton and 5 others
Smv wise chad obviously.

Psl facially. No HTN-CL

Also doesn't look 6'6. Maybe 6'4
Chad psl too imo chad jaw chad zygos chad supras good brow and eyes only failo is nose but not even a failo on masc faces

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
This is yet another reason why we need enforced monogamy. This dude comes, fucks 1000s of foids, while other men get nothing. It's just not fair and I don't understand why governments are doing anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, ambi, JohnDoe and 3 others
This is yet another reason why we need enforced monogamy. This dude comes, fucks 1000s of foids, while other men get nothing. It's just not fair and I don't understand why governments are doing anything.
Basically going back to the Middle Ages when foids would be suppressed

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, greywind, Chadeep and 2 others
Chad psl too imo chad jaw chad zygos chad supras good brow and eyes only failo is nose but not even a failo on masc faces
Nah eye area isn't amazing. Eye spacing isn't ideal.

But honestly it's nit-picking at this point. If he is actually 6'6, he would mogg most models in regards to smv.

He's probably also giga wealthy, so the model status wouldn't halo those guys compared to him.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, TUSSELEIF, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Basically going back to the Middle Ages when foids would be suppressed
We need the genders to be equal. Foid can only fuck one guy and one guy can only fuck one foid

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, greywind, Chadeep and 3 others
We need the genders to be equal. Foid can only fuck one guy and one guy can only fuck one foid
Just 10 guys like him and your whole city is now chad only

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, heyheyheybro22, greywind and 4 others
They can't do anything about it, life is so fucking unfair, I'll probably be 185 and have a relatively good face, but what the hell am I going to do when a 2 meter tall guy with a bull frame approaches me, this is fucking sad:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, greywind, aryansorani and 1 other person
They can't do anything about it
GIGACOPE, give me dictatorial power and I will accomplish this in half a year - one year

• +1
Reactions: skibidicum4201, heyheyheybro22 and lowiqNormie
I still dont get why guys get rhino this guy has a shit nose all you need it great lower third
Most people are stupid when it comes to facial aesthetics.

Also, what's the point of looksmaxxing when there are guys like this. Even if I as a 6 foot guy got 3 inches leg lengthening and a complete facial reconstruction, I would still look like nothing compared to him.

• +1
Reactions: skibidicum4201, heyheyheybro22, greywind and 2 others
GIGACOPE, give me dictatorial power and I will accomplish this in half a year - one year
I know nigga, but people wouldn't care, since evolution there has always been superiority in a species, it's fucking sad nigga I'm not going to lie

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Most people are stupid when it comes to facial aesthetics.

Also, what's the point of looksmaxxing when there are guys like this. Even if I as a 6 foot guy got 3 inches leg lengthening and a complete facial reconstruction, I would still look like nothing compared to him.
Yy you can literally get all the surgeries in the world and still be subhuman compared to him

• +1
Reactions: gravlek and perpetuallytired
Even if I as a 6 foot guy got 3 inches leg lengthening and a complete facial reconstruction, I would still look like nothing compared to him.
Don't know about that bro. You can get 3 inch lifts and if your facial reconstruction works you might even mog him

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aryansorani, gravlek and jué
They can't do anything about it, life is so fucking unfair, I'll probably be 185 and have a relatively good face, but what the hell am I going to do when a 2 meter tall guy with a bull frame approaches me, this is fucking sad:feelsrope:
Just hope to hell that your status can carry you. Which it probably won't because this guy is probably giga wealthy.

He'll probably be the 6'5 trust fund finance guy, that girls rave about. Hopefully he never learns about how to make your eyes blue/green safely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler, greywind, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
Don't know about that bro. You can get 3 inch lifts and if your facial reconstruction works you might even mog him
I think he has brown eyes. Ok, maybe there is a tiny bit of hope. Time to get 3 inches of LL. Wear 3 inch lifts. Complete facial reconstruction and get eye colour change surgery.

There is hope (or at least cope).

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
@BrendioEEE thoughts on this guy who is 12 inches taller than you?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and gravlek
Just hope to hell that your status can carry you. Which it probably won't because this guy is probably giga wealthy.

He'll probably be the 6'5 trust fund finance guy, that girls rave about. Hopefully he never learns about how to make your eyes blue/green safely.
BRUTAL, I know that in the future I will look good, my parents looked damn good when they were young, but definitely if in the future I see a boy like this Chad I'm sure I will walk down the other street, I definitely wouldn't want to bump into someone So:feelscry:

• +1
Are you talking about the BotB lightning guide? Did you try it?

Solid MTN.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KevinDurder, Zelenskyiv, zurzolo and 3 others
I don't know if it's possible. Telling people not to do something and threatening them with force never works long term. You need en masse censorship so people willingly agree to the society you setup. The problem is, is that both a lot of foids and guys have become aware of the inherent mismatch in the sexual marketplace. So you'd need to somehow make them forget it. Otherwise the censorship won't work.

dude has 3 masters degrees too

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
Brutal imagine studying in the same class

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanForever and gravlek
JFL just realised he looks like larsanova

• +1
id ask the chad to watchout for the gay fag here whos obsessed with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, WhiteGoodman and gravlek
id ask the chad to watchout for the gay fag here whos obsessed with him
This chad is very smart, whenever a fag flirted with him, he would just play the blue pilled nice guy card which would make the fags and foids simp on him even more

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
My god the amount of prime Swedish pussy this man would of slayed hurts me

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, WhiteGoodman, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
irl chad
psl maybe a bit below cause his side Is not ideal

• +1