5F714C86 0497 406E 90FC 6DD2401EE351

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, to_stop_da_cope, Deleted and 1 other person
mumbo jumbo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 5349
shows how zygos and maxilas have no link to eyelid tightness.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Chadrapist, Tyronecell and 16 others
too much doesnt always mean better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadrapist, nonserviam and 6 others
Exactly, eye area is completely genetic. I always cage when idiots here thinking mewing will give them hunter eyes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Chadrapist, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
Its just genetics, jeffs orbitals are giga compact But he has dark circles under his eyes meaning he lacks bone there
Yet his eyes look like this
5335FC5D 890A 4F33 9C51 1F01FE2472DF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5349
Exactly, eye area is completely genetic. I always cage when idiots here thinking mewing will give them hunter eyes
i wish i had better eye area tbh. but i guess i'm not so bad for my pheno in that regard. Bug eyed everywhere.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 5349
  • Love it
  • JFL
i wish i had better eye area tbh. but i guess i'm not so bad for my pheno in that regard. Bug eyed everywhere.
You have mogger browridge bro , its big af

• +1
  • Love it
Its just genetics, jeffs orbitals are giga compact But he has dark circles under his eyes meaning he lacks bone there
Yet his eyes look like this
View attachment 833753
ye i totally agree. Orbitals, nose shape - unless recessed - and lips width and shape are 100/100 genetics, but while you can have top tier nose and lips whatever your pheno is, you'll better luck on lottery to have top tier eyes with a pheno that lacks it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 5349
low class low iq brit pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7863
dark circles just mean fat pad placement which is genetics
Dark circles are dark triad i unironically think they are ideal , just look at that lorenzo guy

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 3043
No, it has to do with bone. Taban and Eppley both specify this on their website. It has very little to do with soft tissue contrary to what people here believe

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, lutte, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
disagree tbh, like i never had dark circles before 2 year ago where i spammed no sleeping most nights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
You contradict yourself
recession is not genetics, it's environmental.
When i say genetics i mean something that is blocked by your phenotype limits no matter what usually. You can have good bones beside orbitals, no matter your pheno, if you are high prenatal T.

• +1
recession is not genetics, it's environmental.
Ik but this dosen't change the fact that it's not always completely genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
My zygos mog

• JFL
ye i totally agree. Orbitals, nose shape - unless recessed - and lips width and shape are 100/100 genetics, but while you can have top tier nose and lips whatever your pheno is, you'll better luck on lottery to have top tier eyes with a pheno that lacks it.
Relatable tbh, I have a nice pheno but my orbitals are cucked bc of it. I'm planning a lower and upper eyelid retraction to have more vertically narrow eyes and look less subhuman in the eye area, you should probably do the same tbh.

• Love it
Unknown

• So Sad
He's also 6'2 with that frame, perfect for draculamaxxing tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and Deleted member 3043
what a stupid opinion to have

• JFL
too much doesnt always mean better

This.

Too much is good for modelling. As they want stand-out features for which emphasise certain features. It's sort of like body builders using steroids and emphasising on abnormal muscle size. Think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Time-Machinemaxx
The guy in the opening post has an insane zygos but much of the other parts to his face kill him.

His green-eye halo rescues that though.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and mostuttersubhuman
You look good bro

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
I never said “ I love you. “ to any man .. unlike you you faggot
but you dressed like one, never forget. Straight males have sensitivity, you have gay-itivity.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
but you dressed like one, never forget. Straight males have sensitivity, you have gay-itivity.
? What are you saying jfl , when did I dress like a fag ?

• JFL
  • +1
prove your claim. i can literally show you millions of dudes with top tier bones, and bad eyelid.
show me someone that actually has high cheekbones. the guy in op clearly doesn't. do you consider jeff seid's eyelid's to be tight or good or whatever?

• +1
show me someone that actually has high cheekbones. the guy in op clearly doesn't. do you consider jeff seid's eyelid's to be tight or good or whatever?
very few people have it as high set as opry, in fact none in the modeling industry that i know of.
somebody send me a pic of an unkown dude but deleted otherwise i would have posted, he has the same as opry yet bad eyelid.

My avi mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
very few people have it as high set as opry, in fact none in the modeling industry that i know of.
somebody send me a pic of an unkown dude but deleted otherwise i would have posted, he has the same as opry yet bad eyelid.
so just to get this straight, are you saying that there's no correlation at all or simply that you can have relatively good bones yet relatively bad lower eyelids?

• +1