RATE THIS GYM CHAD, MOGS DRAGO!

D

Deleted member 19297

Silver
This weekend I was at the gym (trying to bulk a little.) One jacked dude asked me if I could record a video so he could use it for his tinder. He said he looks better in motion than in photos. I helped with his video and he told me he uses tinder to get laid minimum twice a week and recommended me some supplements to get jacked myself. He kinda looked like a younger Johnny sins. I took the video on my phone and sent it to him so I still have it. Rate him psl wise and his physique, is it ideal for tinder?

Attachments

• Snapchat-323830071.mp4
    828.3 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Daniel Plainview, Constantin Denis and 2 others
white, gymcell=chad

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Actually mogs me by fat percentage, damn.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Zylk

• Love it
Reactions: Chowdog
bro i told you not to upload the video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
This weekend I was at the gym (trying to bulk a little.) One jacked dude asked me if I could record a video so he could use it for his tinder. He said he looks better in motion than in photos. I helped with his video and he told me he uses tinder to get laid minimum twice a week and recommended me some supplements to get jacked myself. He kinda looked like a younger Johnny sins. I took the video on my phone and sent it to him so I still have it. Rate him psl wise and his physique, is it ideal for tinder?
unironically mogs me :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
mental health mogger

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall