RATE THIS INDIAN PRETTY BOY

Mtn per psl. May be htn among normie population but to slay all you need is to be slightly above average and nt so who cares about that. We rate based on aesthetics and he is verily in the normie range
Exactly. And the algorithm is based on replicating soundbites and hashtags to get your page featured as much as possible.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Mtn per psl. May be htn among normie population but to slay all you need is to be slightly above average and nt so who cares about that. We rate based on aesthetics and he is verily in the normie range
so low PSL, high SMV?

• +1
@StreegeReturn I need to see your face rn (please)

MTN, but users will say chadlite because he gets 2 million likes on TikTok. Imagine this dude standing next to prime Channing Tatum IRL and trying to compete for prime Stacies against him JUST LOL.

That guy post is high tier normie not chad lite big difference also channing tatum is a chad

ain't no way
Yes way, I've been verified and proved that I look like this in motion as well. This kid is fucking average and I'd snatch his soul IRL and steal his girlfriend if I wanted to.

• +1
Yes way, I've been verified and proved that I look like this in motion as well. This kid is fucking average and I'd snatch his soul IRL and steal his girlfriend if I wanted to.
why are you on this shit site if you're hot

@StreegeReturn I need to see your face rn (please)
Streege is very good looking med robust Chad with colored eyes and god tier lashes.

• Love it
personally I find changing Tatum quite ugly and I know alot of girls who prefer pretty boys would too
these 2 guys are incomparable due to having 2 different aesthetics and I don't think either of them is really good looking

In what world is this guy ugly Disgusting under rate.

• Love it
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
I literally just see a normal white guy

Have you gone outside recently other than his recent pics of his bald face he mogs the average to death.

• Love it
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
@FunkyMcMunky24 deadass moggs chaning Tatum
so sorry to attack y'all's husband

What’s wrong with u guys jfl, yeah his orbitals aren’t great but he has PCT and his harmony is pretty good, definitely HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
What’s wrong with u guys jfl, yeah his orbitals aren’t great but he has PCT and his harmony is pretty good, definitely HTN
yea
I agree with this

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Have you gone outside recently other than his recent pics of his bald face he mogs the average to death.
High IQ.
@FunkyMcMunky24 deadass moggs chaning Tatum
so sorry to attack y'all's husband
I'm about to shoot with the photographer that blew him up and got him his first magazine cover. He tells me insane stories about the iois Tatum used to get walking the streets. The dude is an SMV LEGEND.

• Love it
Not ugly =/= good looking
Good looking is harmony + striking features

• +1
It's obvious @FunkyMcMunky24 is dogshit at rating lol

• +1
So you think he looks south indian meanwhile you pass as a gypsy? You're fucking delusional bro.
View attachment 1912011

That was when I was 70kg. I looked even better at 50kg.

Anyways good night

And that's an autistic shot

It's obvious @FunkyMcMunky24 is dogshit at rating lol
Sure whatever, maybe you guys just have hilariously low standards.

Sure whatever, maybe you guys just have hilariously low standards.
No normie would get the types of comments he gets. You seem to live in your own little world that doesn't reflect reality.

No normie would get the types of comments he gets. You seem to live in your own little world that doesn't reflect reality.
Not true, plenty of normies gets the comment he gets. Again, you understand nothing about TikTok algo manipulation. This dude looks like a subhuman version of an actually good looking Noah Centineo.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Not true, plenty of normies gets the comment he gets. Again, you understand nothing about TikTok algo manipulation. This dude looks like a subhuman version of an actually good looking Noah Centineo.
Images   2022 10 16T215955734

luckily you aren't gay
your taste in men is abit eh

IS THIS HIM!???
what the fuck he's ugly

That's an autistic shot bastard.

Take a smartphone shot at that range and angle and mog me. Then I'll concede.

Why should I care when I used to get iois like every single day?

Give me 3 months. I'll show you.

if you're still ugly in 3 months I'll cut your dick off and feed it to my cat

I don't really care about your ugly ass tbh.
You look dravidian and abo
Guy in OP pheno mogs you to suicide

Enlighten us genius. Why should I believe your opinion over thousands of girls?
@FunkyMcMunky24 doesn't understand female gaze and the subjective aspect of attractiveness
many women find this tiktok guy very good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deprived
I don't really care about your ugly ass tbh.
You look dravidian and abo
Guy in OP pheno mogs you to suicide

All Caucasoid+Australoid mixes look Dravidian.

And no he doesnt mog the skinny version of me.

I have bones.

Enlighten us genius. Why should I believe your opinion over thousands of girls?
Because I know exactly what he's doing. He does the same thing as a bunch of my friends so, except they leverage the fame into Only fans subscriptions and make a million+ a year. I'm not doing it this way because it would sould up on my I-9s and I don't want designer brands to overlook me because I have only fans fame, which is what they do to you in my industry.

Sorry he's not Brahmin but some Tamil caste.
So he's tamil and mogs you lol. I'm pretty sure @rand anon is tamil too, and he too mogs your ass to suicide. You would be an incel in the west.

• Woah
So he's tamil and mogs you lol. I'm pretty sure @rand anon is tamil too, and he too mogs your ass to suicide. You would be an incel in the west.
I'm telugu but same thing for the most part kek

• +1
@5ft1 Also can I pm? Wanna get some feedback, been a minute

• +1
@FunkyMcMunky24 doesn't understand female gaze and the subjective aspect of attractiveness
many women find this tiktok guy very good looking
this

while he doesnt have striking features, he has very good harmony and facial averageness

also IMO many women would prefer him over @FunkyMcMunky24 because he looks uncanny, even tho hes still GL without a doubt

I think he wouldnt be able to blow up like this tiktok guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back