RATE THIS INDIAN PRETTY BOY

this

while he doesnt have striking features, he has very good harmony and facial averageness

also IMO many women would prefer him over @FunkyMcMunky24 because he looks uncanny, even tho hes still GL without a doubt

I think he wouldnt be able to blow up like this tiktok guy
Tbh I look uncanny in some angles and pictures ngl, but most of my shots I still have a boyish look to me. It's just when photographers try to exaggerate my features that I tend to look kinda frightening almost, since they're already exaggerated features. And again, that's not how TikTok fame works - it's all about luck, hashtags, and copy pasting audio clips.

unrelated but how did this happen?

unrelated but how did this happen?

puberty, softmaxing, taking care of his skin and growing his hair,working out I suppose
2 years can ascend a person hard if they put the work in

m-htn with blue irises

MTN, but users will say chadlite because he gets 2 million likes on TikTok. Imagine this dude standing next to prime Channing Tatum IRL and trying to compete for prime Stacies against him JUST LOL.
If he was white you’d call him Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
If he was white you’d call him Chad.
Um, no. Of all the good looking ethnics to post, you guys wanna get behind HIM? C'mon lol, do better.

Um, no. Of all the good looking ethnics to post, you guys wanna get behind HIM? C'mon lol, do better.
Cope, people here always overrate whites and underrate ethnics. You’d not be complaining if this guy had a nerdic phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: unlucko
bro don't act like you're not a victim of it yourself

people were struggling to rate you over htn when if you were white "Chad" would be the only response in that thread

this guy is certainly htn

MTN, but users will say chadlite because he gets 2 million likes on TikTok. Imagine this dude standing next to prime Channing Tatum IRL and trying to compete for prime Stacies against him JUST LOL.
just rate somebody as mtn because they would get mogged when standing side to side with gigachad theory

bro don't act like you're not a victim of it yourself

people were struggling to rate you over htn when if you were white "Chad" would be the only response in that thread

this guy is certainly htn
I mean fair, and looking back I UNDERSTAND him being HTN, I think my male gaze was affecting me. I still have him at high MTN, but I understand the other point of view.

• +1
Reactions: unlucko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back