• Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, chaddyboi66, MissLexotan6MG and 10 others
10 imo. Ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, .👽., Deleted member 13137 and 3 others
Her bf is a White Normie. JBW is law.
BF is htn , and yea no shit JBW is law jfl. he has good coloring for a white and a good popping eye color

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, AcneScars, Patient A and 3 others
8.5/10.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
BF is htn , and yea no shit JBW is law jfl. he has good coloring for a white and a good popping eye color
She has low standards I think. Her previous bf was a downward grown gymaxxed curry

Images 99

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, MissLexotan6MG, Haven and 2 others
Her bf is a White Normie. JBW is law.
chadpreet are too rare she'd have to go scout one in the Kalash, or hope some light curry turns up with actually good eye area (orbitals)

1626497032108 1626497172318

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and volcelfatcel
That guy to the left only looks good because of his colouring. He has curry Orbitals and flat midface
he looks irano nordoid tbh
and his orbitals are NOWHERE near as bad as actual curries, they aren't nordic either

and yes the guy on the left is a brutal coloring pill, he has insane coloring contrast and a good jaw + pretty eyes that have decent shape.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@looksmaxxer234 bluepilled again LDAR
@Biggdink
Her boyfriend before that looked like shit too. Forgot his name. He was a big boss contestant.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Shrek2OnDvD, Biiyo03 and 3 others
Not really jbw. The guys good looking and mogs the average white guy.
IDK why everyone says JBW, like the guy is fucking ugly. he has good soft features he is htn-chadlite probably is tall as well, his eye color already mogs the average white guy back to the moon, he has good harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, LastHopeForNorman, bwrauycnee and 3 others
Not really jbw. The guys good looking and mogs the average white guy.
I think she's in the top 0.1% for Indian women, she could easily get a Chadpreet or a very rich Indian guy.

The White guy is above average, but not a Chad. And he's not famous or so, while she comes from a wealthy family.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, BigBoy, Patient A and 3 others
IDK why everyone says JBW, like the guy is fucking ugly. he has good soft features he is htn-chadlite probably is tall as well, his eye color already mogs the average white guy back to the moon, he has good harmony.
I said it because I think she could get a man above his levels.

JBW doesn't always mean the guy is ugly, it can mean it's easier for someone because he's White.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, BigBoy, Biiyo03 and 2 others
I said it because I think she could get a man above his levels.

JBW doesn't always mean the guy is ugly, it can mean it's easier for someone because he's White.
I don't deny it tbh, but JBW is moreso even ugly white guys having a chance to slay, this guy is clearly htn at the minimum with high SMV because he is likely tall as well.

Chadpreets are unicorns anyways, less rarer than chang but she'd have to go out of her way to find a good looking indian guy when she lives in the west and no kalash tribe chad will be immigrating to the west.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
I think she's in the top 0.1% for Indian women, she could easily get a Chadpreet or a very rich Indian guy.

The White guy is above average, but not a Chad. And he's not famous or so, while she comes from a wealthy family.

To be fair. This white mogs that curry she
previously dated to the moon and back.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Looks234 and volcelfatcel
To be fair. This white mogs that curry she
previously dated to the moon and back.
indeed she just has low standards, but she'd likely date chadpreet if anything
something like this

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, AlexAP and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, 5'8manlet, AlexAP and 1 other person
indeed she just has low standards, but she'd likely date chadpreet if anything
something like this
View attachment 1229083
What a mogger tbh.

Maybe if arranged marriages become less common and India becomes a well-developed nation, there will be more Chadpreets. Better nutrition at young age and men starting to looksmax more later should do the trick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
What a mogger tbh.

Maybe if arranged marriages become less common and India becomes a well-developed nation, there will be more Chadpreets. Better nutrition at young age and men starting to looksmax more later should do the trick.
Just so you know. He's gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, volcelfatcel and AlexAP
Just so you know. He's gay.
That would explain his jawline. The Jews have been playing a trick on us since the beginning
@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, gamma, Biiyo03 and 4 others
vI don’t understand her hype to be honest, she has fe
* Don’t understand her hype to be honest, she has fish lips, looks plastic from other features, is only haloed by the “body”, she, in my opinion is a good looking Indian woman -
5DC4A44F 2A02 43E3 B1EB 0E35EEEAD985

Sharp features with great harmony, and she is one of the very few who actually looks “Indian” and yet would be considered universally good looking

Her boyfriend before that looked like shit too. Forgot his name. He was a big boss contestant.
Bigg Boss contestants = out of work actors/models

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Kortajena too jfl.
I don’t get Alanna Panday’s hype to be honest, she, in my opinion is a top tier Indian Stacy -
398D7261 2CBF 4506 889D A893FA789628

• +1
utterly disgusting race traitor whore

if curries werent such retarded cucks, theyd permanently disavow her from the pandey family but those kiked bollywood dynasties encourage this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, volcelfatcel, AcneScars and 1 other person

if curries werent such retarded cucks, theyd permanently disavow her from the pandey family but those kiked bollywood dynasties encourage this shit
What's your rating for her?

This is pretty much the highest level of looks a 100% ethnic curry can have

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and AlexAP
What's your rating for her?
idk shes definitely a stacy, prob an ~8/10

seeing spoiled rich girls w the colonialization fetish like her is disgusting tho, that guy is ugly as sin & nowhere close to looksmatched lmao

i dont know why india is so liberal tbh

inded bhaijaan, she should have gone for the christian kerala mallus like chadpreet @AcneScars

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, AcneScars and StrangerDanger
she's really good looking but not rlly my type still stacy-lite tho

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and StrangerDanger
is she wearing green contacts?
or is that her actual eye colour?

panday is ideal. :chad:

but it's a mere dream of getting a girl her caliber
as i'm just 5'4, dravidian, bug eyed, recessed.
Kidnap her and take her to Canada problem then she will love your personality. Problem solved:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
seeing spoiled rich girls w the colonialization fetish like her is disgusting tho, that guy is ugly as sin & nowhere close to looksmatched lmao

i dont know why india is so liberal tbh
Wtf Indians are the least likely to date out, JBW is not that strong there and Indian women in the West marry Indian men.

There's no excuse for Indian men. At least you can get your own women, unlike many Asian men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 6531, gamma and 1 other person
Panday looks more feminine
I’d say she looks more plastic, she has those fish lips, her face shape isn’t all that, her nose isn’t okayish, her only decent feature maybe her eyes and here body halos her a lot

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I’d say she looks more plastic, she has those fish lips, her face shape isn’t all that, her nose isn’t okayish, her only decent feature maybe her eyes and here body halos her a lot
she has cock sucking black lady lips

• JFL
Wtf Indians are the least likely to date out, JBW is not that strong there and Indian women in the West marry Indian men.

There's no excuse for Indian men. At least you can get your own women, unlike many Asian men.
True, Asian women rank their own men 2nd worst after Africans

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I don’t get Alanna Panday’s hype to be honest, she, in my opinion is a top tier Indian Stacy -

This is pretty much the highest level of looks a 100% ethnic curry can have
JFL

Alanna Panday has Indian roots on her paternal side and is of Scottish descent on her mother’s side.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AcneScars
JFL

Alanna Panday has Indian roots on her paternal side and is of Scottish descent on her mother’s side.
It doesn’t say how much so it could be an insignificant amount like 1/16 or 1/32. But she’s not 100% Indian so I doubt it matters