Rate this Indian woman

JFL

Alanna Panday has Indian roots on her paternal side and is of Scottish descent on her mother’s side.
That's either false or very very little tbh (maybe referring to some old great grandfather or something during British Raj times) - a lot of those sites post bullshit too ngl.

Her parents are the two on the left & they don't look even remotely Scottish so I'd guess the impact to be almost null

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
  • JFL
Do Simone, Rhea and Sarah sound Indian to you?
Rhea still is used, doesn’t sound that Indian, but is used, Simone and Sarah too don’t sound that Indian, but Deanne Panday surely doesn’t sound remotely Indian

Wdym?

The surname Woodham is clearly from the UK.
Panday is a common Indian surname and a lot of people here pick western first names like the ones I mentioned above

Panday is a common Indian surname and a lot of people here pick western first names like the ones I mentioned above
But she was born as DEANNE WOODHAM.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Rhea still is used, doesn’t sound that Indian, but is used, Simone and Sarah too don’t sound that Indian, but Deanne Panday surely doesn’t sound remotely Indian
I know people named Rhea, Simone and Sarah irl and they’re 100% Indian, not Christian btw in case you’re thinking that.

Panday is literally the most stereotypical North Indian surname

Wdym?

The surname Woodham is clearly from the UK.
I suspect she had surgery since she looked plastic to me when I first saw her, and now this old video also looks pre-surgery :

I suspect she had surgery since she looked plastic to me when I first saw her, and now this old video also looks pre-surgery :

Editing and makeup

@DevNFS5 said Deanne Panday didn’t sound Indian which is just wrong. Woodham sounds Anglo
I meant “Deanne” doesn’t sound Indian, and Rhea and Sarah are used in other countries too, Simone, doesn’t sound Indian but also doesn’t seem like someone would use such a name other than India, I have only come across - Simone Singh

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
@DevNFS5 said Deanne Panday didn’t sound Indian which is just wrong. Woodham sounds Anglo
Yes, Woodham is 100% Anglo. So her mother has Scottish blood, I don't know her full anscestry, but I would guess she's at least half Scottish.

That would make her daughter 1/4 white, so she's still mostly Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 13928 and AcneScars
definitley attractive im just not into curries

@Marsiere214 What's wrong with you? Why did you ugh-react this?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
i feel like you posted this to flex jbw nigger :lul:

• JFL
i feel like you posted this to flex jbw nigger :lul:
Nah I was motivated by this thread.

• +1
Curries in general don't date outside their race from what I've seen. Be it men or women. But they do lust after whites.
You changed your mind lmao, before it was like currry women in the west date white men jfl

• +1
Alanna Panday

Btw she's JBWmaxxed

Giga Stacey could marry a high class Brahmin but goes for white HTN and I’m not even surprised

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and AlexAP
@Marsiere214 What's wrong with you? Why did you ugh-react this?
u can never pay me enough to have sex with an indian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and AlexAP
brown

disgusting

imagine brown nipples, brown pussy, brown asshole

it might stink so bad :sick::sick:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and AlexAP
If someone dont look etnic, you should not seen him as etnic.

You would pay her money if you had the possibility to bang her. Stop giga-coping.
I wouldnt even look in her direction
Her pussy prolly smells like the a skunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and AlexAP
brown

disgusting

imagine brown nipples, brown pussy, brown asshole

it might stink so bad :sick::sick:
U really have to be desperate in order to fuck indian girls

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
8-9/10
Everyone here would simp just to be within a mile of her tbh

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Wtf Indians are the least likely to date out, JBW is not that strong there and Indian women in the West marry Indian men.

There's no excuse for Indian men. At least you can get your own women, unlike many Asian men.
I see Indian girls with subhuman looking guys all the time because they stick to their own.

I see Indian girls with subhuman looking guys all the time because they stick to their own.
Yeah, Indian men are really lucky that at least they can get their own women. Being Asian is worse than being Indian.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yeah, Indian men are really lucky that at least they can get their own women. Being Asian is worse than being Indian.
eh its equal, there's a higher chance for good looking indians cus of caucasoid skull, asian handicap will forever be their skull
but asians have a better niche and more positive media opinions cus of kpop and shit

indians have none of that they rely solely on looking good and looking the furthest away from stereotypical curry.

• +1
eh its equal, there's a higher chance for good looking indians cus of caucasoid skull, asian handicap will forever be their skull
but asians have a better niche and more positive media opinions cus of kpop and shit

indians have none of that they rely solely on looking good and looking the furthest away from stereotypical curry.
Idk, I think thecel is the most fucked up user here. Because he's not ugly, the race tax kills him. Indians suffer from their pheno, but not all have abo-dark Dravidian skin. I've seen Indian users like JamesHowlett here ascending hard like fully Asians could not. Also, the stereotypes for Asians are as bad as for Indians imo, both get desexualized.

And then there is the aspect of Asian women dating out at so high rates. That makes it worse for Asians, Indians can get Indian women at least.

KPop is the only hope for Asian SMV, and it has only niche appeal. Maybe in future things will change (I hope it for thecel), rn with the race tax, negative stereotypes and their women dating out en masse, Asians are dead last in SMV imo.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Her bf is a White Normie. JBW is law.
he's also a rich movie director who treats her to various different holidays, vacations, and all kinds of betabuxx. But we'll forget about that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Jbw is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
Attractive but heavily frauded

• +1
Reactions: thecel

:blackpill::blackpill: JBW :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
Screenshot 2024 04 30 at 44739 PM