Rate this insane curry transformation

6'1currycel

Bronze

whole new person . If curries in india start doing looksmaxxing they could be mogger .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 12303, Lolcel and 6 others
He bleached himself jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 8 others
Weight loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Copeful
jfl all these transformations are just weight loss

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, reptiles and 3 others
Weight loss but nice beardfraud too.

<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, jellyfish101 and Deleted member 12669
DOES THIS guy bleach his skin?

Weight loss and kohlibait

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Dravidian to North Indian Pajeet @PrestonYnot

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Lolcel and 3 others
@PrestonYnot Hop on fair and handsome. You got height you got average looks just you have to do is framemaxxing and colourmaxxing else rope In sabrimala

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
@PrestonYnot Hop on fair and handsome. You got height you got average looks just you have to do is framemaxxing and colourmaxxing else rope In sabrimala
He would be slayer unironically if he had lighter brown skin tone. Good Soft features and eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Screenshot 20210322 200311 Chrome

Very good bones

Curries all need to get to genuine 10% body fat

He bleached himself just to get the same skin color I naturally have, XD.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2205, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
He has jaw fillers in that last ig pic
I don't care. If people can appreciate ugly Kylie for her plastic looksmaxxing. I can atleast support for this homie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
I don't care. If people can appreciate ugly Kylie for her plastic looksmaxxing. I can atleast support for this homie
I was pointing it out if no one noticed

Orbital shape
LOL no girl would fucking care what shape and anglurity your jaw and your nose. It's all about harmony in face else everything is cope. I don't see facial harmony in sean o'pry as much as I see in jon kortajarena

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
LOL no girl would fucking care what shape and anglurity your jaw and your nose. It's all about harmony in face else everything is cope. I don't see facial harmony in sean o'pry as much as I see in jon kortajarena
I was stating the picture difference. Women do care about all of that lmao. Harmony + dimorphism makes chad

I was stating the picture difference. Women do care about all of that lmao. Harmony + dimorphism makes chad
Images 32

Doesn't matter this is what an average curry looks like.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8919 and 4 others
India is hot place and anyone can tan easily. And we went Canada and that's where all transformation happened

This guy lives in American and his skin is still dark. The guy in OP video bleached his skin. He uses

I'm not talking about every Indian but most Indians who move to cold place become lighter. Also he may have hop on to fair and handsome.

This guys uses some product and adobe photoshop tricks..

This guys uses some product and adobe photoshop tricks..
I definitely can sense in pictures he is on looksmaxxing he definitely have hoped on skin colour maxing. He ascended in every way possible be it dressing, looks, colour, beard, location, status, frame, lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
I definitely can sense in pictures he is on looksmaxxing he definitely have hoped on skin colour maxing. He ascended in every way possible be it dressing, looks, colour, beard, location, status, frame, lifestyle
Images 38

• Love it
Reactions: 6'1currycel
I wish bhai. I wouldn't be here if I was him. That's my looksmaxxing goal. Can you ask girls to rate him. Would be slay?
He would definitely slay hard. Just social maxx and NTmaxx

I have the frame too actually I am quite wide.

I think he got jaw fillers. His gonial angle change and his gonions are more prominent in the after.Weight loss doesn't do that.I want to get these too

I think he got jaw fillers. His gonial angle change and his gonions are more prominent in the after.Weight loss doesn't do that.I want to get these too
Did he bleach his skin or it just got lighter after weight loss. I have seen people who get lighter skin tone after weight loss tbh.

Did he bleach his skin or it just got lighter after weight loss. I have seen people who get lighter skin tone after weight loss tbh.
Nah bleach for sure. His skin coloured changed 4-5 shades. That doesn't happen naturally. Probably used 2% hydroquinone for a year or something

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nah bleach for sure. His skin coloured changed 4-5 shades. That doesn't happen naturally. Probably used 2% hydroquinone for a year or something
Damn. You're lighter than him. You can bleach to light brown level ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Niggers here don’t know how lucky they are to have melanin in their skin

I look like Casper the ghost and people think I’m sickly

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot