Rate this insane incel and his cute gf

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Found on lookism.net idk how this is possible bros is the blackpill a lie?

E4FA4791 742B 43E8 9A5A 22EBD449F5DE

5C3EF81D F069 4303 9F3F 62B443917315

> inb4 looksmatched

No eye are of death tbh gets mogged by stblackops2cel

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, mulattomaxxer, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
Onlyfans

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 🌈 👽, sandcelmuttcel, Heguldus and 22 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, Lev Peshkov, owlofathena and 1 other person
No. This is a looksmatch. The girl is a 5/10 at most and looks like she is past her prime (late 20s, early 30s).

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Jagged0, Fear and 6 others
No. This is a looksmatch. The girl is a 5/10 at most and looks like she is past her prime (late 20s, early 30s).
are you blind nigga she’s cute and the dude has nearly every failo in the book

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, SteveRogers, Deleted member 7079 and 15 others
You need to go outside more if you think that’s a looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 7079, Chadologue and 12 others
how tf does this dude have an eye area comparable to that or even worse than st blackops2cel? His eye area is bad, but not to that level.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 7079, owlofathena and 1 other person
Could be siblings maybe ?

that guy has too many failos to make sense.

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728
Nigga that girl is average asf

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 2095 and 2 others
Just stfu

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fear and user1728482728
I can’t be the only one who thinks they are more or less looksmatched.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, maxxedfalloutdweller, CopingCel and 3 others
the girl is definitely not 5/10, especially when everyone is fat nowadays.

Image0 30

Mogged by this gigachad and ultrastacy couple

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heguldus, CopingCel and wasted
You need to go outside more if you think that’s a looksmatch.
Personally I wouldn't bang, she is too old. Because, like Dicaprio, I don't like women who are older than 25. Women are in their prime between the ages of 18 and 25. Also, the reason why "successful" women hate to date down is because they are older than 25 and since they make more money than most people, the only guys who make more money than them would rather date women who are in their prime. Even if you aren't rich you can date women who are in their prime as long as you are still in your 20s and look young.

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5393
Stop being so autistic she is cute it's just the forced aspie smile.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
the girl is definitely not 5/10, especially when everyone is fat nowadays.
Looks level has nothing to do with obesity rates in the USA, otherwise, you would have given me a much better rating than what you gave me. Looks level is only about whether or not she is attractive. Already, she looks like she is pushing 30 and in addition to that, she isn't that good looking, she looks slightly above average but too old, so 5 (average) + 1 (slightly above average) - 1 (too old) = 5. And even that is very generous because honestly, even though I would bang 5s, I wouldn't bang an old 5 but maybe that's just because I am 22. I just can't ever imagine myself having sex with women older than 25, I don't find them attractive enough (for most of them).

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
Stop being so autistic she is cute it's just the forced aspie smile.
It has nothing to do with her smile, she looks like she is 30 or older and has kids. If that's your definition of beauty then I feel sorry for you.

It has nothing to do with her smile, she looks like she is 30 or older and has kids. If that's your definition of beauty then I feel sorry for you.
She doesn't look 30 you blind nigga?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jnumber01, Warlow, CopingCel and 2 others
he’s a 4 she’s a 4.5 meh she’s very average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, Deleted member 5393 and randomuser2407
She doesn't look 30 you blind nigga?
Your standards are just low, probably because you don't believe you deserve better either because your self esteem is low or you haven't had any success with women lately.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and toolateforme
Wtf are you guys on.
SHE LOOK LIKE 22-23

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingCel and randomuser2407
i agree with @copingvolcel
i’d rather fuck a ‘5’ PSL 18 year old than a ‘8’ PSL 30 year old

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5393
(Sliiiightly above) Average white girl in western countries what are you on OP

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and yunggod
  • +1
Nigga you will never touch a girl 😂 you don t know what a girl look like 👍

Nigga you will never touch a girl 😂 you don t know what a girl look like 👍
No, the difference between us is just that I have standards, while you don't. Maybe that's why you seem to be so successful with women.

• +1
No, the difference between us is just that I have standards, while you don't. Maybe that's why you seem to be so successful with women.
Nigga you will never have a gd who look like my gf never

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200823_020736_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200823_020736_com.whatsapp.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20200823_020739_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200823_020739_com.whatsapp.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20200823_020736_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200823_020736_com.whatsapp.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 34
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heguldus, Torero, maxxedfalloutdweller and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 5393, toolateforme and 1 other person
Nigga you will never have a gd who look like my gf never
Your girlfriend isn't that good looking. The girls who check me out in real life are taller and much better looking. Your girlfriend has a recessed jawline and a bloated face, she looks like a 5/10. Too ugly to date, and just hot enough to bang. Then again, for a dwarf, at least you aren't an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 6341
That’s practically my dream girl JFL

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728
Your girlfriend isn't that good looking. The girls who check me out in real life are taller and much better looking. Your girlfriend has a recessed jawline and a bloated face, she looks like a 5/10. Too ugly to date, and just hot enough to bang. Then again, for a dwarf, at least you aren't an incel.

792C0339 BEE5 4D07 AA34 0A506A4E9C95

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Reposting old memes is very unoriginal.

Reposting old memes is very unoriginal.
bro stop acting like Chad on here. You said in your posts that you struggle with women and have no success on tinder.
Fix your eye area first.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
bro stop acting like Chad on here. You said in your posts that you struggle with women and have no success on tinder.
Fix your eye area first.
I wasn't acting like Chad on here. And my lack of success with Tinder isn't due to my eye area, it's due to the fact that I look weird in the pics that I used, I just need to do them again and be more relaxed and I'll be able to hookup with 6s and 7s, then when I will be more muscular and leaner, I will be able to hookup with 8s and maybe 9s on rare occasions. My standards are high because I know what I am able to attract because I have seen it happen in real life, girls check me out and they aren't afraid that I notice them doing it. My mistake previously was that I was avoiding them on purpose, thinking that I would be better off alone, but now I know that I would rather get a girlfriend or do lots of hookups than to stay alone for the rest of my life. Covid19 has reduced my amount of opportunities to almost zero though and that is my biggest challenge. Which is why I am trying with Tinder and the other dating apps.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I would rape her (In GTA) in front of her cuck boyfriend while he watches afraid that i can hurt her and hears her moans because she is getting fucked rougly by a real man and she is fullfilling her sexual rape fantasies

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 5393
Fix your eye area first.
Bro, he cucks to ASIAN MEN of all people. ASIAN fucking MEN 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus
They both need a teeth whitening treatment.

11 inch dick probably

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 5393