Rate this insane incel and his cute gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Personally I wouldn't bang, she is too old. Because, like Dicaprio, I don't like women who are older than 25. Women are in their prime between the ages of 18 and 25. Also, the reason why "successful" women hate to date down is because they are older than 25 and since they make more money than most people, the only guys who make more money than them would rather date women who are in their prime. Even if you aren't rich you can date women who are in their prime as long as you are still in your 20s and look young.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JUST LOL AT THIS PURE AUTISM
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brainded and Deleted member 6512
Your girlfriend isn't that good looking. The girls who check me out in real life are taller and much better looking. Your girlfriend has a recessed jawline and a bloated face, she looks like a 5/10. Too ugly to date, and just hot enough to bang. Then again, for a dwarf, at least you aren't an incel.
Girl in the OP is much better looking than you are. You are around PSL3-3.5 facially with a pencil neck and skinnyfat body, and she is PSL5-5.5
434B68B8 9CD6 4813 AD7E FE8A05B3C805

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
Your standards are just low, probably because you don't believe you deserve better either because your self esteem is low or you haven't had any success with women lately.
about that...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Tall white and big skull = all you need
Iv been saying this
None of you donkeys listen youre too busy debating what male model you would suck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Personally I wouldn't bang, she is too old. Because, like Dicaprio, I don't like women who are older than 25. Women are in their prime between the ages of 18 and 25. Also, the reason why "successful" women hate to date down is because they are older than 25 and since they make more money than most people, the only guys who make more money than them would rather date women who are in their prime. Even if you aren't rich you can date women who are in their prime as long as you are still in your 20s and look young.

also shes not 30 u retard, she looks 20-22

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6789
Tall white and big skull = all you need
Iv been saying this
None of you donkeys listen youre too busy debating what male model you would suck off
If you arent turned on by the sight of your own cock, you arent a man.FACTONLY.

Stop trying to get reactions by acting like a jack ass
no one wants you here
😔 sorry dude i just. Thought it was necessary to say, thats all.

She's a 5 and he's a 3

Whoever saying this couple is lookmatched needs an eye test. the girl fogs this guy to the moon and back. The guy is a subhuman and the girl is a high tier becky/stacylite. The guy has so many falios. Im sure they are highschool sweethearts and she will break up with him soon

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728 and Vidyacoper
i agree with @copingvolcel
i’d rather fuck a ‘5’ PSL 18 year old than a ‘8’ PSL 30 year old
Cope this is a 8 psl at 30
724566 a 30 ans adriana lima est toujours au 950x0 3

If she MT2maxxed I’d go

Nigga you will never have a gd who look like my gf never

You must have no heart to expose your significant other on PSL.
I only exposed the ugly sluts who rejected me in the past and the thug chads who fucked my oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus