Rate this Jaw surgery result

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Isn't this just a BSSO + Genio? He didn't even get Lefort 1 so this isn't even a Bimax? Would he be dogmaxxed with a Lefort 1 added?

Imo he went from Birdcel to HTN maybe Chadlite depending if the front is good

I look like his before pic unfortunately :feelswhy:

Opinions?

3058070 1662160636210 2

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Not worth 20k

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rdqs
Seems like a good result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Acne Victim
Seems like a ccw with genio. It's not that bad, clearly not worth 20k and he's clearly nowhere near chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
Seems like a ccw with genio. It's not that bad, clearly not worth 20k and he's clearly nowhere near chadlite.
So a CCW Trimax? What would u rate him HTN/MTN max?

Look like there is an implant, but looking good, would like to see the front picture.

So a CCW Trimax? What would u rate him HTN/MTN max?

Looks like a ccw trimax yea, now honestly it might be a very aggressive genio only. I'd say he's somewhere around high mtn or something.

Looks like a ccw trimax yea, now honestly it might be a very aggressive genio only. I'd say he's somewhere around high mtn or something.
He still looks kinda downward grown or something is too steep? I'm not sure if he had a CCW Trimax. It could just be a BSSO + Genio like other users mentioned here.

I could be wrong tho, I was just curious about this result because I look similar to him before surgery

I don't like looking at side profle results since it's not like you can talk to people from the side unless you want to be labeled an autist.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 21048 and Acne Victim
How is it not worth the 20k, bimax cant do wonders

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
I don't like looking at side profle results since it's not like you can talk to people from the side unless you want to be labeled an autist.
Yeah I can't find the front, its from Ramieri. I pulled this pic from like a year ago on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Well he seemed to hve an overbite before so yeah prob just bsso

Surgery can only do so much. As someone from a shit base it's my worst fear.

I guess a realistic approach is to expect realistic results and just do morphs and get criticism from high IQ users, know what your doing in general

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

Dude cmon, these surgeons are jerking themselves off with these prices, never should it be that expensive. When i see Alfaro taking 40k (prob more that he was on GQ), the 100K that sailer charges, even 25k from Ramieri. It's a fucking joke.

Not even gonna talk Eppley, Yarem and what not who charge 25k to stick some pieces of silicone in your face, it's fcking laughable.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Acne Victim and Deleted member 21048
Dude cmon, these surgeons are jerking themselves off with these prices, never should it be that expensive. When i see Alfaro taking 40k (prob more that he was on GQ), the 100K that sailer charges, even 25k from Ramieri. It's a fucking joke.

Not even gonna talk Eppley, Yarem and what not who charge 25k to stick some pieces of silicone in your face, it's fcking laughable.
I mentioned this before, I wonder if there are surgeons in Asia or South America, Europe who are cheaper and just as good

Isn't this just a BSSO + Genio? He didn't even get Lefort 1 so this isn't even a Bimax? Would he be dogmaxxed with a Lefort 1 added?

Opinions?

View attachment 2130704
What always looks uncanny about these genioplasty is that they don't thicken the jaw.
They want to fix short face, so they make chin with longer vertical height. But it doesn't work as side is still following previous jaw angle.
What happens most often when you have recessed jaw, is that you also have recessed rammus. So your gonial angle is higher than normal faces. If you make that jaw longer without changing the underlying problem, the side isn't improved. You make it more evident that the jaw is shitty. At least you have your front for yourself.
Anyway. That angle of jaw and "improvement" on chin make it look like there is no bone behind the chin. It looks like a ball stickied to your jaw.

What always looks uncanny about these genioplasty is that they don't thicken the jaw.
They want to fix short face, so they make chin with longer vertical height. But it doesn't work as side is still following previous jaw angle.
What happens most often when you have recessed jaw, is that you also have recessed rammus. So your gonial angle is higher than normal faces. If you make that jaw longer without changing the underlying problem, the side isn't improved. You make it more evident that the jaw is shitty. At least you have your front for yourself.
Anyway. That angle of jaw and "improvement" on chin make it look like there is no bone behind the chin. It looks like a ball stickied to your jaw.
How to fix recessed ramus? To avoid this result

Yeah, it indeed is pricy, but this same result would be worth any kind of money imo.

Becoming your best looking version has no price in my view

Surgery can only do so much. As someone from a shit base it's my worst fear.

I guess a realistic approach is to expect realistic results and just do morphs and get criticism from high IQ users, know what your doing in general
Exactly. If one has improved with surgery then it was already worth the money.

How to fix recessed ramus? To avoid this result
To avoid this result, you have multiple choices, it seems. I am not talking about surgeries, but about esthetics parameters.
First is NOT MAKING THAT DISGUSTING CHIN. and go for rounder chin. (might give worse front pics than with longer chin but side will be harmonious).
Other option is lengthening rammus, and still NOT MAKING A CHIN THAT LOW, but risk of minecraft face
Here are two morphs to explain these things.

Attachments

• Polish_20230331_002521797.jpg
    Polish_20230331_002521797.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230331_002419.jpg
    Screenshot_20230331_002419.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230331_002245.jpg
    Screenshot_20230331_002245.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
To avoid this result, you have multiple choices, it seems. I am not talking about surgeries, but about esthetics parameters.
First is NOT MAKING THAT DISGUSTING CHIN. and go for rounder chin. (might give worse front pics than with longer chin but side will be harmonious).
Other option is lengthening rammus, and still NOT MAKING A CHIN THAT LOW, but risk of minecraft face
Here are two morphs to explain these things.
I found the original result it was just Genio maybe BSSO?
Screenshot 20230330 1535332
I can see about the chin and harmony.

So many factors into these surgeries makes it hard to ascend.

How will he look like if he gotten Bimax or Trimax?

• +1
Reactions: grooxx

Opinions?

View attachment 2130704
You look like the right or the left, atm? I’m confused

It’s a very good result

Great result, for those saying not worth 20k, where do you think the money would be better spent?

Great result, for those saying not worth 20k, where do you think the money would be better spent?
Just poorcels coping as Always

I think Bimax is like 60k I heard in the United States from some Reddit ppl for some bluepilled djs botcher so it's cheaper for a BP one in Europe

Opinions?

View attachment 2130704
im curry and i have a better jaw.
Photo on 3 31 23 at 1014 PM

i believe OP dude had mini chin wing, which he doesn't do anymore?