Rate this Latrina roastie single mother who makes deepfakes of an unsuspecting young man calling him "her husband"

Rate this Latrina roastie single mother

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Walking sick sick they walking the town

She's a 36-year-old Latina single mother living in the Bronx who fetishises young Middle Eastern Muslim men, making deepfakes and calling the deepfakes her "husband" who she claimed she married. My mother strongly suspects someone sent a selfie of me to her, then she used my face to create deepfakes, and is contemplating threatening her to take down the deepfakes but is unsure whether to do that or not.

I would never touch her with a 50-foot pole. I want a young Muslim-born, practicing Muslim woman near my age with no baggage who doesn't look white (and my lovely lady who is a HQNP mixed Arab and black HTB, healthy, thick, perfectly fits the bill). I showed her these deepfakes this Latrina roastie made and she called her a "sad, pathetic excuse of a living woman who has nothing to do but play with her vibrator all day like those cat ladies and feminists who can't get a man they want". She also is positive she "probably read Character X Reader NSFW fanfictions while growing up".

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, flippasav, Interested and 3 others
Mum thinks it's likely someone sent her or a mutual of hers (who eventually sent it to her) my selfie and morphed me with Vito Basso to create deepfakes with FaceApp face swap, similar to @8PSLcel.

@emeraldglass @HeightPilledum @bishōnenmaxxer @tombradylover @Interested @tbh af @Shako Mako @B1B2 @flippasav

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and emeraldglass
LTB

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • +1
View attachment 2241073View attachment 2241074View attachment 2241075View attachment 2241076View attachment 2241077

She's a 36-year-old Latina single mother living in the Bronx who fetishises young Middle Eastern Muslim men, making deepfakes and calling the deepfakes her "husband" who she claimed she married. My mother strongly suspects someone sent a selfie of me to her, then she used my face to create deepfakes, and is contemplating threatening her to take down the deepfakes but is unsure whether to do that or not.

I would never touch her with a 50-foot pole. I want a young Muslim-born, practicing Muslim woman near my age with no baggage who doesn't look white (and my lovely lady who is a HQNP mixed Arab and black HTB, healthy, thick, perfectly fits the bill). I showed her these deepfakes this Latrina roastie made and she called her a "sad, pathetic excuse of a living woman who has nothing to do but play with her vibrator all day like those cat ladies and feminists who can't get a man they want". She also is positive she "probably read Character X Reader NSFW fanfictions while growing up".
Low Tier Becky.
JFL even in her best pics whilst angle frauding she's a 3.

• +1
@tbh aff

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 24410
@PerfectInCell @looksmaxxed

Yucky jewish type phenotype that should be eradicated from the earth from attempting to tarnish the good name of latinas... but that last pic seems MTB albeit

yep thats clearly you
Screenshot 2023 06 05 at 14654 AM

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Picrel.

• +1
she looks bad tbh, not even looksmaxxed.
dont show your girl these type of posts tho lol

• +1
quality thread Squishy, just as expected

• Love it
I did because the roastie used a guy that looked like me. My mother suspects someone she knows might have sent her a selfie of me without me knowing.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
I did because the roastie used a guy that looked like me. My mother suspects someone she knows might have sent her a selfie of me without me knowing.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff

She looks like a Christian Mena woman.

• +1
  • +1
@andy9432 And to think she likely used my face and morphed me with Vito Basso to make creepy deepfakes.
Girls can do this. They will say its cute tee he

• +1
Shes not LTB, shes subhuman.

My mother strongly suspects someone sent a selfie of me to her, then she used my face to create deepfakes, and is contemplating threatening her to take down the deepfakes but is unsure whether to do that or not.

I would never touch her with a 50-foot pole. I want a young Muslim-born, practicing Muslim woman near my age with no baggage who doesn't look white (and my lovely lady who is a HQNP mixed Arab and black HTB, healthy, thick, perfectly fits the bill).

not good enough for you ☺️
Thank you.
I would never touch her with a 50-foot pole. I want a young Muslim-born, practicing Muslim woman near my age with no baggage who doesn't look white (and my lovely lady who is a HQNP mixed Arab and black HTB, healthy, thick, perfectly fits the bill).
I showed my lovely lady this dumb bitch and her deepfakes.

• JFL
Reactions: Interested
  • +1
Reactions: andy9432
and how do you know that she is using your pictures?

• +1
and how do you know that she is using your pictures?
My mum thinks she is.
My mother strongly suspects someone sent a selfie of me to her, then she used my face to create deepfakes, and is contemplating threatening her to take down the deepfakes but is unsure whether to do that or not.
Likely me morphed onto Vito Basso

Gigastacy

• JFL
@andy9432 WTF is this?

• WTF
Hope this dumb slut knows I don't drink alcohol and I never will

• +1
Shes a weirdo, u need to report this to instagram and/or police for copyright infringement
My mum is threatening to contact her directly asking whose pictures she used.
Hope this dumb slut knows I don't drink alcohol and I never will

She's Puerto Rican

Shes a weirdo, u need to report this to instagram and/or police for copyright infringement
I don't drink alcohol, smoke, or pose naked randomly, and her deepfakes show all of these.

• Ugh..
Also just imagine the shock on her face if she ever sees my real lady who I intend to marry (who isn't a white woman unlike her).