Rate this mogger curry guy with fuckboy looks

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

He mogs 💀 face literally looks like a less exaggerated gigachad meme, and beard finely trimmed.

He knows it himself when he said I want to go find someone 'on my level'. JFL this curry girl was punching way above his weight. She's a walking timebomb anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, flippasav, UglyItalian and 17 others
Tagging curries @HimmyButler @TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @chinpilled69 @human304 @BrahminBoss @BongMog @Mumbai Savior @Sub0 @Chinacurry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Sub0 and BongMog
Chadlite irl idc what kids on this site say

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: madmogger, Icon, rand anon and 5 others
She looks mid tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Hea good, like 8

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and BongMog
Looks rajashthani

Htn in New Delhi.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog

He mogs 💀 face literally looks like a less exaggerated gigachad meme, and beard finely trimmed.

He knows it himself when he said I want to go find someone 'on my level'. JFL this curry girl was punching way above his weight. She's a walking timebomb anyway.

guy is 7/10, would be 8 if he can fix his bug eyes.

Girl 5 /10 caked up bimbo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, pppokerface, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Looks good, the thing with most GL ethnics is that they always have european phenotypes and pass as meds like 80% of the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, hopecel, Blackgymmax and 4 others
Why i wasnt tagged? Looks like an little above average fuckbody/badboy Indian/arab. He has confidence so good for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, try2beme and Kater Maxxing

Softmaxxed mtn

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, rand anon, Mewton and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Looks good, the thing with most GL ethnics is that they always have european phenotypes and pass as meds like 80% of the time
Yeah basically that.

Met a foid last night and she thought I was turkish or Sicilian, I didn't bother with the reveal

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

He brutally mogs her even with her lbs of makeup on. Chadlite and LTB/low tier MTB

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Actually I'd say he's HTN.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Pretty much. He looks arab/med.

• +1
Its funny, because copers keep denying how much just looking well groomed, harmonious face and having a good physique does. Its like 95% of being good looking.

Yet if we strip him of his beard and analyze his features PSL wise, he would be "boneless" according to many people on here.

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026, rand anon, Deleted member 24789 and 3 others
Chadlite irl idc what kids on this site say
He has everything a curry fuckboy needs. Muscle, low htn face, brown skin, side fade with long top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and BongMog
I must be missing something because MTN.

• +1
Reactions: UncDami
Its funny, because copers keep denying how much just looking well groomed, harmonious face and having a good physique does. Its like 95% of being good looking.

Yet if we strip him of his beard and analyze his features PSL wise, he would be "boneless" according to many people on here.
Just shave your beard bro , even though it's a male dimorphic trait , muh beardfrauder

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, zura and Deleted member 22623
Chadlite here asw
No bhai I see guys looking like him fairly often where I live. He's htn for someone local to New Delhi (so not including migrants).

Chadlite+ requires more wow factor. The guys even other dudes will tell looks good.

• +1
Reactions: UncDami, rand anon and BongMog
@EasyMan875 @Banasura rate this guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
chadlite (beard halo him)
He looks masc. I'm starting to think he's malegazmaxxed. Some foids are aiming for him, but might not have universal appeal.

I would go for a similar-ish look, but my face is way too soft to pull it off. I can't be bothered to get hair cut every 2 weeks either.

• +1
Cope u prob look similar to him, mtn
I think I agree with u

@SecularIslamist do u have a pic ? he looks grat in motion cuz of body + beard halo but lets see in front picture

• +1
I think I agree with u

@SecularIslamist do u have a pic ? he looks grat in motion cuz of body + beard halo but lets see in front picture
great *

ill say def htn , but he's looksmaxxed so whatever

I think I agree with u

What pic? Me or the guy in OP? I've showed u lots of my pic via DM lol.

If you got rid of beard / body halo for this guy begs question as to what he would be 🤔

• +1
What pic? Me or the guy in OP? I've showed u lots of my pic via DM lol.

If you got rid of beard / body halo for this guy begs question as to what he would be 🤔
mtn to ltn, which is why they always go for this same look.

• JFL
  • +1
no u bro, this guy :lul:

those are the ones i was thinking, i think without anything he would be mtn strong mtn no joke
Can't find any. This is his only appearance in public.

Just saw he was 31 in this video, so TBF easily mogs most his own age without question.

• +1
Can't find any. This is his only appearance in public.

Just saw he was 31 in this video, so TBF easily mogs most his own age without question.
yeah chad irl smv for sure, he looks decently tall too

He looks masc. I'm starting to think he's malegazmaxxed. Some foids are aiming for him, but might not have universal appeal.

I would go for a similar-ish look, but my face is way too soft to pull it off. I can't be bothered to get hair cut every 2 weeks either.
i just saw your comment, bro he's just looksmaxxed in the redpill way its not something new ; it's the classic stubble+gymmax+haircut combo

• +1
i just saw your comment, bro he's just looksmaxxed in the redpill way its not something new ; it's the classic stubble+gymmax+haircut combo
and it works (even more with you)

• Hmm...
LTN

this low MTN

this low HTN

well groomed weak htn

• +1
Reactions: Icon

I love how ''mogger curry'' just means he doesn't look Curry

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, zainab, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
exactly this guy looks like typical Spaniard ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
This guy GENUINELY looks spanish, like i can't even see curry in him at all. How do we know he's Curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and hopecel

Htn in kerala

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I love how ''mogger curry'' just means he doesn't look Curry
This guy GENUINELY looks spanish, like i can't even see curry in him at all. How do we know he's Curry
I swear most of you niggas have never seen curries. You think every curry is a pajeet. You do know South Asia is home to THOUSANDS of ethnicities!

You think every light skin curry is MENA at worst or med at best (if they mog) Some people here have said I look Arab just because I'm light skin as well jfl.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff, SidharthTheSlayer and BongMog
I swear most of you niggas have never seen curries. You think every curry is a pajeet. You do know South Asia is home to THOUSANDS of ethnicities!

You think every light skin curry is MENA at worst or med at best (if they mog) Some people here have said I look Arab just because I'm light skin as well jfl.
Is this a copypasta or a serious post I can't even tell

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and SecularIslamist
>mogger
>curry

choose one

looks like a bloated deatnik oldcel whos beardfrauding JFL

LTN (adjusted for age), otherwise subhuman

ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40008 and Deleted member 23558
Looks like a gay latino

Users who are viewing this thread

Back