Using imagination since no pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, BigBiceps, Zygos4Life and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
Morph looks good.
Hopefully I can achieve a comparable result, im gonna shell out for eye area surgeries with taban and infraorbital rim implats with eppley or yaremchuk. As for blue eyes stroma is gonna be out in the next few years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Hopefully I can achieve a comparable result, im gonna shell out for eye area surgeries with taban and infraorbital rim implats with eppley or yaremchuk. As for blue eyes stroma is gonna be out in the next few years.
Man… the rest is a good idea but why change your eye color? Everyone you know and your family will think you’re white worshipper who is ashamed of your own heritage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
Man… the rest is a good idea but why change your eye color? Everyone you know and your family will think you’re white worshipper who is ashamed of your own heritage
Hmm, blue eyes would be striking as I've got jet black hair and relatively light skin. Blue eyes alone would ascend me 0.5-1 PSL points and would give me a mysterious brooding appearance. Idk if the people I know will even notice, but ill just say that I have some rare condition or some shit if anyone starts nosing around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Start skin lightening/whitening. See my thread for reference. It's one of the easiest things and has the potential to ascend to as much as 1.5-2 psl
My skin is already light enough, it just appears dark in this lighting.

But is your ipd good ?