Rate this pakistani guy

violentino

violentino

No abusive khaleeji gf = over
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer, Redblue0 and Deleted member 23558
Can you send me one of his videos downloaded caose is i can tacess tiktok. he loks like that pakistani guy here who used to make fun of devansh (not salludon)

• +1
Reactions: violentino
Can you send me one of his videos downloaded caose is i can tacess tiktok. he loks like that pakistani guy here who used to make fun of devansh (not salludon)
Yeah sure bro i should’ve did it in the main text

Attachments

• IMG_3506.MOV
    3.6 MB
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, studymaxxer and Deleted member 23558
holy fuck insane, if he had light green eyes and lighter skin he would have mogged most psl gods. is he paki?

• +1
Reactions: jsp, PrinceofDarkness and studymaxxer
holy fuck insane, if he had light green eyes and lighter skin he would have mogged most psl gods. is he paki?
Yh agreed bro, and yeah he’s British pakistani i think he lives in my city in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
htn with high appeal to ethnics girl but low appeal to white girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, basedblackpiller and Deleted member 23558
Certified Turanid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, Supreme, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
Built for BWC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: violentino and Gengar
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jsp, Erik-Hexum, Supreme and 6 others
He’s got chad bones and mogger eye area. HTN is underrate.
htn is right rating tbf, run him on tinder and watch him get 20 likes at most in 24 hrs

htn is right rating tbf, run him on tinder and watch him get 20 likes at most in 24 hrs
Tinder =/= real-life. He mogs 99% of this forum. If he had white coloring he would be called giga chad jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Supreme, studymaxxer and 5 others
Tinder =/= real-life. He mogs 99% of this forum. If he had white coloring he would be called giga chad jfl.
and he doesn't have white coloring, so ur opinion is invalid

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
and he doesn't have white coloring, so ur opinion is invalid
Let me guess.. you think you look better? I mean you got up in arms because I called you strong MTN. If you are HTN then he’s at least a strong chadlite. He has superior bones and eye area after all.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Let me guess.. you think you look better? I mean you got up in arms because I called you strong MTN. If you are HTN then he’s at least a strong chadlite. He has superior bones and eye area after all.
Jfl why did you think i got up in arm? I am stating simple facts that he doesnt have any smv 😹

Jfl why did you think i got up in arm? I am stating simple facts that he doesnt have any smv 😹
I am talking about his rating. SMV isn’t measured by dating apps anyway, JFL. You can look decent and still not get many matches. Doesn’t mean your SMV is shit, just means OLD is rigged. My friend only had 10 matches in 4 days yet he gets plenty of attention IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, rand anon and PointOfNoReturn
I am talking about his rating. SMV isn’t measured by dating apps anyway, JFL. You can look decent and still not get many matches. Doesn’t mean your SMV is shit, just means OLD is rigged. My friend only had 10 matches in 4 days yet he gets plenty of attention IRL.
Cope, online = irl. I used to cope too when i wouldnt get matches OLD with "i am better irl" but i wasnt gettint anything irl either. Now when i have 67.5% match rate on hinge, i am also getting IOIs irl everytime i go out.

Cope, online = irl. I used to cope too when i wouldnt get matches OLD with "i am better irl" but i wasnt gettint anything irl either. Now when i have 67.5% match rate on hinge, i am also getting IOIs irl everytime i go out.
Except your hinge locations are in the west and you don’t live in the west. So what?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and rand anon
How am i white worshipper, western foids have highest standards
No they don’t jfl. I live in the west. Deathnik foids in the west have highest standards.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
No they don’t jfl. I live in the west. Deathnik foids in the west have highest standards.
Yea and did i say smth opposite? Western foids = foids living in west.

Yea and did i say smth opposite? Western foids = foids living in west.
Western generally means white natives, not foreign browns who were born and raised there. Either way as I said if you claim to be HTN then he’s at least strong chadlite. No ifs and buts. Objectively speaking that is.

Western generally means white natives, not foreign browns who were born and raised there. Either way as I said if you claim to be HTN then he’s at least strong chadlite. No ifs and buts. Objectively speaking that is.
I am higher than HTN jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
  • +1
The only one coping is you. The guy in the OP mogs you but you think you mog him. Delusional. :feelskek:
Who said i mog him? I appeal mog him jfl. You are retarded, dont you remember saying that kid named soldier with green eyes mogged me too? I take your opinions with grain of salt

Who said i mog him? I appeal mog him jfl. You are retarded, dont you remember saying that kid named soldier with green eyes mogged me too? I take your opinions with grain of salt
You don’t mog him in any way, you’re just another narcy teenager. Can’t wait till you step foot in the west and face reality. You deserve it.

• +1
You don’t mog him in any way, you’re just another narcy teenager. Can’t wait till you step foot in the west and face reality. You deserve it.
I dont even need to step foot in west to know my smv 😂 you are just delusional. Just because i share same pheno with you, doesnt mean i am low smv like you aswell.

I dont even need to step foot in west to know my smv 😂 you are just delusional. Just because i share same pheno with you, doesnt mean i am low smv like you aswell.
Jfl let’s see if you’ll continue this talk once you’re there. Genuinely curious to see how it’s gonna go. :feelskek: And I don’t care about my SMV because I’m halalmaxxed. It seems you are not halalmaxxed by choice but rather by force. If you were actually halalmaxxed you wouldn’t care about SMV.

Jfl let’s see if you’ll continue this talk once you’re there. Genuinely curious to see how it’s gonna go. :feelskek: And I don’t care about my SMV because I’m halalmaxxed. It seems you are not halalmaxxed by choice but rather by force. If you were actually halalmaxxed you wouldn’t care about SMV.
Thats because you are dumb as fuck. Always underrating me just because i share same pheno with you. Go ahead, use my pics on dating apps.
You are genuinely retarded, you told me that green eyed, brown skinned kid mogged me until i proved you wrong. Keep coping though. I cba to discuss my smv online with an incel online. I get enough validation irl

Thats because you are dumb as fuck. Always underrating me just because i share same pheno with you. Go ahead, use my pics on dating apps.
You are genuinely retarded, you told me that green eyed, brown skinned kid mogged me until i proved you wrong. Keep coping though. I cba to discuss my smv online with an incel online. I get enough validation irl
You won’t have as much validation in the west. Sure you may look better than the goatherders around you. But here, you will have curry failo striking you. You are all bark right now, just wait till you get to the west and then tell me after a month about how much of a “mogger” you are. You are nothing but an arrogant, immature teenager if you think what I say is wrong about you facing a different reality in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
You won’t have as much validation in the west. Sure you may look better than the goatherders around you. But here, you will have curry failo striking you. You are all bark right now, just wait till you get to the west and then tell me after a month about how much of a “mogger” you are. You are nothing but an arrogant, immature teenager if you think what I say is wrong about you facing a different reality in the west.
The funny thing is, I am having much success on OLD in west. Where only chads get success. Yet i am low smv. You sure are funny buckaroo 😹😹

The funny thing is, I am having much success on OLD in west. Where only chads get success. Yet i am low smv. You sure are funny buckaroo 😹😹
You are so sure of being a real mogger in the west. So there’s no point in arguing with me now. As I said, tell me after a month about your actual experiences.

You are so sure of being a real mogger in the west. So there’s no point in arguing with me now. As I said, tell me after a month about your actual experiences.
Sure buddy

Looks old and grey beard...
Salludon really is 1 in a billion

Wait until he goes to NL and gets brutally mogged
Oh yeah, mainland Europe is a different ball game. Exact country in the west matters. @ascendedd The Netherlands is hard mode.

Oh yeah, mainland Europe is a different ball game. Exact country in the west matters. @ascendedd The Netherlands is hard mode.
Scandinavia and NL are hard mode for ethnics. Competing against tall moggers

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Gengar
Jfl deathniks projecting their failure onto me. We will see.
You’re a deathnik too, you got same curry pheno as us. Jfl. And it’s a fact that the Netherlands is a mogger country.
Scandinavia and NL are hard mode for ethnics. Competing against tall moggers
This.