Rate this pakistani guy

If @Greeicy was Chad. Idk if you @TRUE_CEL remember that guy with a long midface. He would been this good looking had he had a much more compact midface and better hair and facial hair genes.
I am honestly quite forgetful. Not to be confused with “trolling,” “backtracking” as per @ascendedd.

I am honestly quite forgetful. Not to be confused with “trolling,” “backtracking” as per @ascendedd.

I was sorry for him 3 years ago man.. he had great features all was fked by his midface unfortunately.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah dude, ONE anecdotal OLD experiment of u against some random guy in some discord server is totally convincing, ur delusional lol
Yeah wait, i forgot i have to do 50 more experiments. Jfl.

I am talking about his rating. SMV isn’t measured by dating apps anyway, JFL. You can look decent and still not get many matches. Doesn’t mean your SMV is shit, just means OLD is rigged. My friend only had 10 matches in 4 days yet he gets plenty of attention IRL.
hopeless autists think this guy would struggle IRL

Alright, try an experiment in the Netherlands? That could change my mind.
Yes let me do an OLD experiment to convince a shitskin. I have done like 5 experiments past 3 days. I am done. I shown u screenshots on insta but u went offline. I will tell you my real experiences in west.
@rand anon you hear me too shitskin 😹

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
hopeless autists think this guy would struggle IRL
Hopeless autistic people think any place in the world is the same everywhere. Different cities yield different results.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yes let me do an OLD experiment to convince a shitskin. I have done like 5 experiments past 3 days. I am done. I shown u screenshots on insta but u went offline. I will tell you my real experiences in west.
@rand anon you hear me too shitskin 😹
Lol, why are you chickening out now? Seems you are so sure of your case, so you should be able to do well here, too. Want me to run an experiment for you? 🙂

Yes can u do it on tinder?
I thought wizz would have been better, since even my gymmaxxed blasian friend didn’t do well on tinder and he’s pretty much a MTN. Only 10 matches in 4 days.

I thought wizz would have been better, since even my gymmaxxed blasian friend didn’t do well on tinder and he’s pretty much a MTN. Only 10 matches in 4 days.
Woah then i will receive 0 likes, its over 4 me

Woah then i will receive 0 likes, its over 4 me
That’s why I suggested a less harsher app such as wizz. Or I can try Badoo. Which one do you want? I ran @mrriceguy and he only had 24 likes in two days or something.

That’s why I suggested a less harsher app such as wizz. Or I can try Badoo. Which one do you want? I ran @mrriceguy and he only had 24 likes in two days or something.
I will run hinge, m downloading it rn again

I will run hinge, m downloading it rn again
I am not sure how popular hinge is. Should I do Badoo here on my end? Since I can speak fluent Dutch I can LARP as you being native.

I am not sure how popular hinge is. Should I do Badoo here on my end? Since I can speak fluent Dutch I can LARP as you being native.
Idk about how badoo works, if u could do tinder, would be great

Idk about how badoo works, if u could do tinder, would be great
I don’t wanna make it difficult for you. Let’s try this.. I do both tinder and Badoo if that’s possible. PM me your pics. Which ones you want first etc.

Lol, why are you chickening out now? Seems you are so sure of your case, so you should be able to do well here, too. Want me to run an experiment for you? 🙂
You can run an experiment
I thought it'd be hard for him but when I was asking girls on wizz for rating, he had the most consistent results (besides arvid)
And it's not cope (they weren't just being nice) because a lot got consistent 2s and many asked for Instagrams etc

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
I thought it'd be hard for him but when I was asking girls on wizz for rating, he had the most consistent results (besides arvid)
And it's not cope (they weren't just being nice) because a lot got consistent 2s and many asked for Instagrams etc
Yeah I have seen the results, he showed them to me on the gram. However, I do think that location matters and other places are easier than some. I genuinely believe the Netherlands is more difficult than other places (in terms of getting HTBs and higher). I have no doubt @ascendedd will do well in some places, like Canada, where they are more open to foreigners from our region of the world. However here in the Netherlands we are rare and the women are of a different calibre here. So that means he won’t be doing as well here as he would think so. Hence why I think an experiment is necessary. Of course I hope he does well, because since he and I have a similar coloring, that means my coloring might not be a problem - it’s just my face. So that’s why I want to test it. I hold no grudge towards @ascendedd.

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
I don’t wanna make it difficult for you. Let’s try this.. I do both tinder and Badoo if that’s possible. PM me your pics. Which ones you want first etc.
I am doing hinge rn, no need for several experiments , take it as me chickening out. Even @apemaxxed told u, and if u dont believe him, u wont believe my experiments either. Waste of time

Yeah I have seen the results, he showed them to me on the gram. However, I do think that location matters and other places are easier than some. I genuinely believe the Netherlands is more difficult than other places (in terms of getting HTBs and higher). I have no doubt @ascendedd will do well in some places, like Canada, where they are more open to foreigners from our region of the world. However here in the Netherlands we are rare and the women are of a different calibre here. So that means he won’t be doing as well here as he would think so. Hence why I think an experiment is necessary. Of course I hope he does well, because since he and I have a similar coloring, that means my coloring might not be a problem - it’s just my face. So that’s why I want to test it. I hold no grudge towards @ascendedd.
He told me he had good results among black guys when he did vpn grindr

I am doing hinge rn, no need for several experiments , take it as me chickening out. Even @apemaxxed told u, and if u dont believe him, u wont believe my experiments either. Waste of time
Who says I won’t believe your experiments? JFL. I just want to see Dutch results. That will be better (for me as well, as I detailed in my previous response).

Who says I won’t believe your experiments? JFL. I just want to see Dutch results. That will be better (for me as well, as I detailed in my previous response).
Nah i am chickening out, m done.

I can detect your sarcasm even through the chars, lala.
Holy fuck i was out of my senses. I was gonna create an entire new acc on hinge just to prove a point to some retard online that i never met JFL at me.

Holy fuck i was out of my senses. I was gonna create an entire new acc on hinge just to prove a point to some retard online that i never met JFL at me.
Well then, since you’re being a gigantic faggot (because well, you’re narcy), I will do it for you. Just send me your best pictures.

Well then, since you’re being a gigantic faggot (because well, you’re narcy), I will do it for you. Just send me your best pictures.
No bhai, as i said, i chickened out. I dont need to prove a point to anyone else because i already proven it to many people. Apemaxxed and blatonslatt is an example. If i keep proving myself to people, it means i am a huge cuck. So i am good

@rand anon suck dick, again :)

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
  • So Sad
Wait until he goes to NL and gets brutally mogged
90% are ugly fuck. Only the true good looking mogs which are alone rare.

• +1
Reactions: violentino
90% are ugly fuck. Only the true good looking mogs which are alone rare.
Are you Dutch? Or are you basing this on simply visiting the Netherlands once and that’s it? You think all the good-looking people are gonna show up just because you paid the country a visit?

High PSL but uncanny and unnatural as fuck in looks due to fillers
unironically mogged by salludon
and people tell us Sally or crisick got 15 ml fillers, they look way to harmonized compared to this

• +1
High PSL but uncanny and unnatural as fuck in looks due to fillers
unironically mogged by salludon
and people tell us Sally or crisick got 15 ml fillers, they look way to harmonized compared to this
What fillers or surgery u think he got? I would love to look anything like this

They will attack you bhai, be careful 😹 i am just an high mtn/HTN with very low appeal according to them
How old are you? Delusional zoomer. You will be humbled when you venture out of your shithole.

What fillers or surgery u think he got? I would love to look anything like this
honestly the question should be what fillers did he not get, looks like 20 ml all through his face
undereyes, upper eyelid, zygos, jaw, chin etc all look effected

• +1
Are you Dutch? Or are you basing this on simply visiting the Netherlands once and that’s it? You think all the good-looking people are gonna show up just because you paid the country a visit?
I live in nordic country Nigga.

Idk why I’m j seeing this now
But this guy lives in my city lmao, I see him at this park sometimes
He is insane looking irl
im from birmingham aswell bro 😂 his part of birmingham looks like countryside tho so ive never seen him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and sub5pslathlete
im from birmingham aswell bro 😂 his part of birmingham looks like countryside tho so ive never seen him
Hahaha mirin dude
I’ve seen him in kings heath park before
Looked surreal no glazing

• +1
htn is right rating tbf, run him on tinder and watch him get 20 likes at most in 24 hrs
Cope , this is legit Chad , miracle genetic with crazy SMV can’t Even understand how you can rate him htn u smelly coon nigger

• +1
His medial canthus seem to be insane , out of this world

Hahaha mirin dude
I’ve seen him in kings heath park before
Looked surreal no glazing
Yh he looks crazy good, If that’s fillers that’s an unreal result, gives me inspiration

Kings heath is a nice area tbh not too far from me, wonder what he was doing in the park 😂

• Love it
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Yh he looks crazy good, If that’s fillers that’s an unreal result, gives me inspiration

Kings heath is a nice area tbh not too far from me, wonder what he was doing in the park 😂
he was with another man they were literally just taking in the nature round them

• +1
Cope , this is legit Chad , miracle genetic with crazy SMV can’t Even understand how you can rate him htn u smelly coon nigger
I was a retard back then, he def is a chad

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and violentino
he was with another man they were literally just taking in the nature round them
Understandable now cuz even his insta is Full of nature type shit

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
You won’t have as much validation in the west. Sure you may look better than the goatherders around you. But here, you will have curry failo striking you. You are all bark right now, just wait till you get to the west and then tell me after a month about how much of a “mogger” you are. You are nothing but an arrogant, immature teenager if you think what I say is wrong about you facing a different reality in the west.
How did this age, bhai? @ascendedd :forcedsmile: Just lol’d at the convo we had here.