Rate this pakistani guy

Yes bhai, i am LTN, stop projecting onto me now 😹
@JohnDoe You have seen this guy’s pictures right? How do you predict he will do in the west IRL?

@JohnDoe You have seen this guy’s pictures right? How do you predict he will do in the west IRL?
Check your dms for a change of pace btw

I haven't seen his pics. I didn't need to see them to know he will get mogged by tall whites from these countries.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I haven't seen his pics. I didn't need to see them to know he will get mogged by tall whites from these countries.
You can go through his profile. He’s posted himself publicly.

You can go through his profile. He’s posted himself publicly.
really i don't need to. Unless he looks like salludon, he's getting mogged lol

• +1
really i don't need to. Unless he looks like salludon, he's getting mogged lol
IMG 20230610 192155 393 Screenshot 20230627 122640  01 Image 6

• +1
No they don’t jfl. I live in the west. Deathnik foids in the west have highest standards.
ur both kinda right though

You don't look bad but still have curry pheno so it's quite funny when you think you're not. And yes you're getting mogged in NL/scandinavia. Pheno..
He says the guy in the OP is a HTN, and he himself is much higher. He uses his dating app success as a measurement for his real-life success, which is just silly. It depends on where he’s gonna go how well he’s gonna do. I can see him do a lot better in, let’s say, Canada than in Scandinavia / the Netherlands.

You don't look bad but still have curry pheno so it's quite funny when you think you're not. And yes you're getting mogged in NL/scandinavia. Pheno..
I have appeal mogged a white forum chadlite on this forum. Wont state who but i sent screenshots to true_cel 😹😹 and i am 6'1, not a bad height.

He says the guy in the OP is a HTN, and he himself is much higher. He uses his dating app success as a measurement for his real-life success, which is just silly. It depends on where he’s gonna go how well he’s gonna do. I can see him do a lot better in, let’s say, Canada than in Scandinavia / the Netherlands.
According to this forum, the UK is a slayerland yet i slayed there, care to elab?

According to this forum, the UK is a slayerland yet i slayed there, care to elab?
The UK has a reputation that doesn’t deserve it. Try Scandinavia or the Netherlands. IN REAL LIFE.

😛 Care to elaborate?
Western born ethnic foids hve high standards for LTRs but low standards for short term (as long as the guy isn't ethnic himself ofc)

The UK has a reputation that doesn’t deserve it. Try Scandinavia or the Netherlands. IN REAL LIFE.
I have seen club pics of scandinivia, its filled with tall LTNs but ur a shitskin so you ovverrate them to chadlite. Just like how you ovverrated nebula to chadlite who is an HTN actually.

Western born ethnic foids hve high standards for LTRs but low standards for short term (as long as the guy isn't ethnic himself ofc)
JBW wins. 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Deleted member 23819 and ascendedd
I have seen club pics of scandinivia, its filled with tall LTNs but ur a shitskin so you ovverrate them to chadlite. Just like how you ovverrated nebula to chadlite who is an HTN actually.
In no way shape or form is Nebula chadlite, JFL. He mogs the average person, but he is nowhere near chad. And what’s wrong with being a shitskin?

In no way shape or form is Nebula chadlite, JFL. He mogs the average person, but he is nowhere near chad. And what’s wrong with being a shitskin?
You legit called him a chadlite in my dms after u met him. Stop backtracking dude. You think any white guy over 6'3= chadlite. And i am calling you the shitskin because you overrate tall white guys as moggers

You legit called him a chadlite in my dms after u met him. Stop backtracking dude. You think any white guy over 6'3= chadlite. And i am calling you the shitskin because you overrate tall white guys as moggers
He’s not a chadlite, JFL. He’s more like a strong MTN, all things considered. I’m rating based on face. With height, he could claim chadlite SMV, but not solely based on face. It’s about the entire package. You are trying to say your face alone is chadlite which isn’t true. You are above average, but nowhere as high as you think you are. Maybe in Afghanistan, but definitely not where I am from.

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
He’s not a chadlite, JFL. He’s more like a strong MTN, all things considered. I’m rating based on face. With height, he could claim chadlite SMV, but not solely based on face. It’s about the entire package. You are trying to say your face alone is chadlite which isn’t true. You are above average, but nowhere as high as you think you are. Maybe in Afghanistan, but definitely not where I am from.
Holy fuck you are such a shitter. Now i know you are just a troll.
Screenshot 20230729 053514  01

u are textbook HTN PSLwise, where is the chadlite here JFL muh "I mog White HTNs"
@blatonslatt can you tell him how i mogged Legui, who is HTN+ white guy? 😹

No they don’t jfl. I live in the west. Deathnik foids in the west have highest standards.
@ascendedd is right, he’s good looking but appeals to milfs, he already has white hair growing in, I doubt he’d do good with prime white girls

@ascendedd is right, he’s good looking but appeals to milfs, he already has white hair growing in, I doubt he’d do good with prime white girls
They will attack you bhai, be careful 😹 i am just an high mtn/HTN with very low appeal according to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
I am just saying he won’t do as well here in the west. ESPECIALLY not here where I’m from. Canada is a different story, even FOB pajeets can get puss puss there.

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
They will attack you bhai, be careful 😹 i am just an high mtn/HTN with very low appeal according to them
Where I’m from, you don’t have much appeal yes, except for among deathnik foids. You won’t be pulling HTBs+ here if that’s what you think you’d be able to do.

Where I’m from, you don’t have much appeal yes, except for among deathnik foids. You won’t be pulling HTBs+ here if that’s what you think you’d be able to do.
😹😹😹😹😹 You keep switching up, sometimes you say deathnik foids have higher standards, sometimes you say i would only do well with white foids. Choose one buckaroo

@blatonslatt can you tell him how i mogged Legui, who is HTN+ white guy? 😹
One example of u "mogging" some rando isn't enough to prove anything lmaoo

U don't hold up against genuinely HTN+ White guys, JFL at trying to lecture people who are actually from the west and hve seen them firsthand

• +1
😹😹😹😹😹 You keep switching up, sometimes you say deathnik foids have higher standards, sometimes you say i would only do well with white foids. Choose one buckaroo
I am not switching up at all. Deathnik foids do have higher standards. I never said you’d do well in the Netherlands. Show me where I said that.

U don't hold up against genuinely HTN+ White guys, JFL at trying to lecture people who are actually from the west and hve seen them firsthand
The internet has ruined shitskins. They start feeling themselves a bit too much.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

😹😹 The funny part is, actual white dudes on discord from niko server believe that i mog white htns but yes, i should believe shitskins who thinks tall ltn white = chadlite mogger

The internet has ruined shitskins. They start feeling themselves a bit too much.
Yes i should believe shitskins like you and @rand anon over my OLD results and what actual white guys tell me 😂

If @Greeicy was Chad. Idk if you @TRUE_CEL remember that guy with a long midface. He would been this good looking had he had a much more compact midface and better hair and facial hair genes.

• +1
Yes i should believe shitskins like you and @rand anon over my OLD results and what actual white guys tell me 😂
Alright, try an experiment in the Netherlands? That could change my mind.