Rate this physique /10. Slayer or Gymcel?

NonChadSlayer

NonChadSlayer

Iron
IMG 20220918 232851

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, subhuman incel, Broski and 11 others
Slaver physique tbh

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Meteor21, MakinMogReturns and 13 others
What needs improving? And any exercises you know that help with this?
just look up videos on youtube to improve posture since it's extremely important even for social situations because you seem more confident

i dont like it the chest insert is off

Tell us your cycle pls

Work on your face

very good physique anyone who says otherwise is coping, how tall?

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, mug, Deleted member 21676 and 6 others
Connor Murphy is that you? :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Tell us your cycle pls
I am and will remain natural. Steroids will turn you into gymcell. Staying natural ensures you never get too big or grotesque looking. Stick to protein and creatine.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, mug, MakinMogReturns and 3 others
People here think that having narrow shoulders is bad, but one positive is that it is way easier to fill out your chest. If you have a wide back, its almost impossible to have a good looking chest naturally

People here think that having narrow shoulders is bad, but one positive is that it is way easier to fill out your chest. If you have a wide back, its almost impossible to have a good looking chest naturally
Is obvious I have narrow shoulders?

To me yes, but nobody cares, big neck and low bf plus is all that matters
I agree. I am aware I have a narrow frame but it's so rare to see a maxed out physique like this and the last thing that anyone would be thinking when they see this body is that it's on the narrow side.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Yerico7, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I am and will remain natural. Steroids will turn you into gymcell. Staying natural ensures you never get too big or grotesque looking. Stick to protein and creatine.

How did you get such a good body dead serious is it really all genes? Ive seen a lot of guys at percent body fat yet you can still see the fat at that range

Mh weightloss transformations ss main 1483745041

You cant really see thw denfintion of the muscles.

I hopw im making sense here.

How did you get such a good body dead serious is it really all genes? Ive seen a lot of guys at percent body fat yet you can still see the fat at that range

View attachment 1876278

these guys both at least 14% bf in the after pics while OP is closer to 10 with more developed muscles

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
these guys both at least 14% bf in the after pics while OP is closer to 10 with more developed muscles

Life fuel if the average guy can look like this at low body fat.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Life fuel if the average guy can look like this at low body fat.
no u cant. OP has good muscles insertions even though hes framecel. He looked like he roided tbh but i dk maybe he has very good muscles building genetics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21868 and reptiles
no u cant. OP has good muscles insertions even though hes framecel. He looked like he roided tbh but i dk maybe he has very good muscles building genetics

I just meany the defintion of his muscles in general

Screenshot 20220920 163143

Even this would tbqh

I just meany the defintion of his muscles in general

View attachment 1876397

Even this would tbqh
yeah this achievable by pretty much anyone. Tan+ low body fat give him more definition. Not sure about delts. There is no guarantee if they will be as round as his.

• +1
very good, nicely done.

• +1
I actually agree with this. Except I don't even gym. I work out with bodyweight exercises and resistance bands at home.

View attachment 1876278

It's just low bodyfat (10-12%) and decent all round development. Also, training muscle groups to have the right proportions. For example, if you look at Hamza physique, he doesn't look ass good because he has no traps. I made sure I have no lagging bodyparts to give a more complete look. It's not about being big, but normal size, with good development.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Body looks good. Maybe even too good, it’s never good to look like you spend 7 days a week in the gym, it’s tryhard
Yeah, I already know people are going to accuse me of being a gym rat and roid muncher when I star going to the beach, but I'm not. I literally workout 3-4 Days a week from home using just bodyweight and resistance bands.

Any advice on how to handle some of these haters and comments like "you got a license for those guns?"

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
for how long have you been working out?

if less then 10 years, not natty

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ManzareK
for how long have you been working out?

if less then 10 years, not natty
No way man, you're way off with that assumption. I'm 176cm, 76kg. I'm less than 170lb

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I trained for about 2 years in high school, then stopped for like 10 years, now picked it up again 6 months ago. So in total, maybe 2.5-3 years

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and ShowerMaxxing
Impressive, very nice

U need wider lats. Otherwise great physique

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
If that's really natty it's the best natty physique I've ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, ShowerMaxxing and ConspiracyTheory
I dont believe one can achieve this body naturally unless you are a freakly exception. A normal person cant achieve this physique even training for years and years, if you are really natural, you are a genetic beast, congratz

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ConspiracyTheory
retarted. u are starving urself and roiding for attention on a male forum. accept shitty genetics, and start NT maxing.

Great physique. Whoever’s telling u this is not natty achieveable just found out they have shit genetics.

Only weak points are chest insertions & lats. Besides that A1 for a natty tbh

Great physique. Whoever’s telling u this is not natty achieveable just found out they have shit genetics.

Only weak points are chest insertions & lats. Besides that A1 for a natty tbh
his chest insertions are good wtf😂

retarted. u are starving urself and roiding for attention on a male forum. accept shitty genetics, and start NT maxing.
Yeah except I'm natural, and doing the opposite of starving myself because I'm trying to gain muscle. Shows how much you know. If I can do this without gear, how can I have shitty genetics?

Yeah except I'm natural, and doing the opposite of starving myself because I'm trying to gain muscle. Shows how much you know. If I can do this without gear, how can I have shitty genetics?
u dont have to lie to me, i know exactly what you feel because i've done and achieved the same

u dont have to lie to me, i know exactly what you feel because i've done and achieved the same
Alright man, believe what you want. Im natty 100%

Go get yourself some GanGsta PhySiquE

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer
The perfect

physique​

• +1
very impresive physique, top 1% IMO

really good muscle insertions, the only bad thing is that your shoulders look a little bit narrow but otherwise you're physique maxxed

big probs tbh

• +1
mirin

• +1
I'm amazed, buddy boyo.
10clash royale 10out of10

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and NonChadSlayer