Rate this pure surgery ascension

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
This guy actually spend money for surgery.

His bone structure is top-tier imo. Nice wide zygos/cheekbones going down in a triangle way to his chin. his chin is wide and robust too.

But his eyes are deathnik tier. his creepy eyes will creep most girls out.

He needs a positive tilt in his eyebrows and smaller eyes to ascend. @LondonVillie

Tyrion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 756
This guy actually spend money for surgery.

His bone structure is top-tier imo. Nice wide zygos/cheekbones going down in a triangle way to his chin. his chin is wide and robust too.

But his eyes are deathnik tier. his creepy eyes will creep most girls out.

He needs a positive tilt in his eyebrows and smaller eyes to ascend. @LondonVillie

View attachment 1222920
I agree but I think contacts would halo him. Is it me or does his Philtrum look long? Looks 25 mm

I agree but I think contacts would halo him. Is it me or does his Philtrum look long? Looks 25 mm
yeah, a bit, but cant tell if lip-lift would ascend him

Wouldn't say long would say average height, but even if it's long his chin is good enough to restore harmony to his face.

Ideally a chin to philtrum of 1-3 is the best I heard but if you're not given that genetically you should just strive to having a slightlt bigger chin for the philtrum which he has

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 756
Wouldn't say long would say average height, but even if it's long his chin is good enough to restore harmony to his face.

Ideally a chin to philtrum of 1-3 is the best I heard but if you're not given that genetically you should just strive to having a slightlt bigger chin for the philtrum which he has
You’re right. Often it’s that the chin is too short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531