rate this random white passing iranian i just found on twitter

rate

• Total voters
mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

looks flawless tbh, top of the line and rare pheno where i live. over for ethnics that don't have his pheno.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 16369 and Psychophilly
iranians look fucking great when white passing. Their baloch/curry/arab genes ruined their whiteness

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Xangsane, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
iranians look fucking great when white passing. Their baloch/curry/arab genes ruined their whiteness
the white looking ones rule the world here, curry or brown toned iranians like me are doomed to other universes and back.

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled and Deleted member 23772
White passing in Mumbai street market maybe

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Hottaco34, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
“Random” just fucking LOL at you, OP. We all know you, an Iranian, is searching the internet in all its virtual corners to find the most white-passing countrymen to find these pictures and thinking they are native Iranians when in reality your ancestors stole women from Europe and the Caucasus mountains to rape them and those people you simp for are the end result of that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Hottaco34, madmofo and 1 other person
Iranians are honorary aryan

“Random” just fucking LOL at you, OP. We all know you, an Iranian, is searching the internet in all its virtual corners to find the most white-passing countrymen to find these pictures and thinking they are native Iranians when in reality your ancestors stole women from Europe and the Caucasus mountains to rape them and those people you simp for are the end result of that.
why you mad, gl guys become popular in social media and by random i mean not actor or non "celeb".

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and D1390pilled
why you mad, gl guys become popular in social media and by random i mean not actor or non "celeb".
Who’s mad? Not me. And that guy is not even white-passing. He looks ethnic.

he is probably gay tho

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
cuz you wrote 3 chapters of novels for 0 reason.
I know Iranians aren’t that illiterate that they consider a short post to be “3 chapters of novels.”

• JFL

That's not what happened. White iranians are the remnants of the original nordic looking iranians. They got their ethnic features from the mother's side.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: D1390pilled, mortis and Michael Myers
That's not what happened. White iranians are the remnants of the original nordic looking iranians. They got their ethnic features from the mother's side.
Learn history. Iranians had the world’s first super power and they would take women from Europe.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 13787
I know Iranians aren’t that illiterate that they consider a short post to be “3 chapters of novels.”
iranians live rent free in your mind

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
white passing iranians inside iran are like living in another dimension.

• +1
Learn history. Iranians had the world’s first super power and they would take women from Europe.

"taking women" isn't enough to produce white looking iranians thousands of years after. The founding population was nordic which is why white iranians exist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Michael Myers
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Michael Myers
"taking women" isn't enough to produce white looking iranians thousands of years after. The founding population was nordic which is why white iranians exist.
Clearly you know nothing about biology. Your ignorance is showing. Or don’t they have schools in Bulgaria?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
white passing iranians inside iran are like living in another dimension.
over for brown subhumans like us
we are the lowest grade iranians.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
iranians are utter donkeys, they should be skinned alive.
Take that back! Unless you are talking about those Iranians who seethe for Khomeini. Then yes I agree.

Take that back! Unless you are talking about those Iranians who seethe for Khomeini. Then yes I agree.
don't talk about politics
iranians are a bunch of retarded donkeys, they drive like animals, they act like primal animals, they are the reason why iran is a 3rd world shithole. i hate them like there is no tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11 and Psychophilly
over for brown subhumans like us
we are the lowest grade iranians.
I'm not that brown tho
20221112 170237

• +1
don't talk about politics
iranians are a bunch of retarded donkeys, they drive like animals, they act like primal animals, they are the reason why iran is a 3rd world shithole. i hate them like there is no tomorrow
Why should I not talk about politics? I only think liberals are retarded donkeys. Not all Iranians are libtards.

Clearly you know nothing about biology. Your ignorance is showing. Or don’t they have schools in Bulgaria?

Im pretty sure i know more than you.

2560px-Indo-European_migrations.jpg

Sintashta are the original iranians who settled in the iranian plateau. Lets see who they're the closest to, genetically:

omjp5jylma081.png

Get this dipshit: A founding population is going to have a longer lasting impact on the general phenotype of an ethnic group than a relatively small amount of "stolen women".

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and Psychophilly
Iranians mog. I know an Iranian slayer IRL who has a similar skin tone and pheno.

Last edited:
  • +1
Ft14kE6WwAIquaG

BRUTAL
:feelswhy:
:feelswhy:

• JFL

Sintashta are the original iranians who settled in the iranian plateau. Lets see who they're the closest to, genetically:

omjp5jylma081.png

Get this dipshit: A founding population is going to have a longer lasting impact on the general phenotype of an ethnic group than a relatively small amount of "stolen women".
too autistic for me to understand, does this mean im white?:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mortis
too autistic for me to understand, does this mean im white?:feelsgood:

You have some chad nordic genes. Sintashta succeeds the corded ware culture who are the major contributor to north europeans

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Psychophilly and mortis
You have some chad nordic genes. Sintashta succeeds the corded ware culture who are the major contributor to north europeans
i have non, over.

i have non, over.

You have some but they've been tainted by iranian peasent farmer genes and maybe a miniscule amount of dravidian genes

• So Sad
@mortis Ethnic features in Iranians come from the maternal side. That's why blue eyes are 3x more common on iranian men than women:

Bwevbew

• Woah
You have some but they've been tainted by iranian peasent farmer genes and maybe a miniscule amount of dravidian genes
how you know? you never seen me.

how you know? you never seen me.

I dont have to see you to know. In general iranians are the mix of the same few population groups, some with more from one than the other. But all iranians retain a percentage of the original nordic iranian genes

I dont have to see you to know. In general iranians are the mix of the same few population groups, some with more from one than the other. But all iranians retain a percentage of the original nordic iranian genes
cope, i look like a light skinned arab. 0 white genes

• Hmm...

omjp5jylma081.png

Just lol at being so retarded that you think one theory is the truth. Dumbass.

• Hmm...

And you think arabs dont all have some white genes as well? Youre phenotype doesnt have to be pure white for you to have their genes.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and Michael Myers
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
That moron thinks he knows a lot but he’s a retarded guy who falls for unproven theories.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
“Scientific consensus” what a retard. It’s a theory, cope more.

Scientific establishement: Iranians descend from the sintashta culture.

TRUE_CEL: No they dont thats cope!

Who are we going to trust folks?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and Michael Myers
Scientific establishement: Iranians descend from the sintashta culture.

TRUE_CEL: No they dont thats cope!

Smart men: white women objectively look the best.

Clouder: no, Asian women fog.

• JFL
Smart men: white women objectively look the best.

Clouder: no, Asian women fog.

The smart men already proved who objectively looks the best: