rate this random white passing iranian i just found on twitter

rate

• Total voters
Smart men: white women objectively look the best.

Clouder: no, Asian women fog.

Who are we going to trust folks?
Scientific establishement: Iranians descend from the sintashta culture.

TRUE_CEL: No they dont thats cope!

Who are we going to trust folks?
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 13787
No way you weren’t memeing?

You think im memeing? The men in those studies, were they also memeing? Were the researchers memeing as well?

Seems like the majority of men are out here memeing and preferring asian women...

You think im memeing? The men in those studies, were they also memeing? Were the researchers memeing as well?

Seems like the majority of men are out here memeing and preferring asian women...
I mean the fact is that the only white men going for East Asian women are the ones who can’t get white women themselves and they are mad at race-mixers but they create hapas themselves.. having said that I like all women, including Eastern Asian women but they are not objectively better-looking than Western European / Northern European women.

I mean the fact is that the only white men going for East Asian women are the ones who can’t get white women themselves and they are mad at race-mixers but they create hapas themselves.. having said that I like all women, including Eastern Asian women but they are not objectively better-looking than Western European / Northern European women.

White women are easier to get, theyre willing to settle for leftover men who can't get asians:

https://repository.ubn.ru.nl/bitstream/handle/2066/28412/28412___.PDF?sequence=1

"The ideal man as rated by the Japanese subjects was found to be significantly taller, stronger, more independent, and more arrogant than the Dutch ideal man.

"In all cases the Japanese ratings are more extreme, that is further removed from the neutral scalc position 4 than the Dutch ratings. So, contrary to expectation it is not so much the ideal woman who differs between the Japanese and Dutch cultures, but rather the ideal man"

White women are easier to get, theyre willing to settle for leftover men who can't get asians:

https://repository.ubn.ru.nl/bitstream/handle/2066/28412/28412___.PDF?sequence=1

"The ideal man as rated by the Japanese subjects was found to be significantly taller, stronger, more independent, and more arrogant than the Dutch ideal man.

"In all cases the Japanese ratings are more extreme, that is further removed from the neutral scalc position 4 than the Dutch ratings. So, contrary to expectation it is not so much the ideal woman who differs between the Japanese and Dutch cultures, but rather the ideal man"
Japanese did the Dutch dirty. They raped their women. Actually Japanese were the most fucked up people in WW2. Worse than other European nations. I don’t think white women are easier to get. For me both are equally hard to get I guess.

cope, iranians were aryans, after years of wars and mixracing we are basically arab/curry.
what do u think about pashtuns

• +1
Reactions: mortis
0.1% of Iranians. Iranians all look fucking ogre and brown irl. And are often short as well. The white passing ones tend to mog though.

• +1
Reactions: mortis