Rate this skinmaxxing

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

Fuarrrk, I remember watching these sort of videos just a year ago when I had bad acne. 4 months of low dose accutane was all it took though

I watched this exact video months ago, i followed his advice somewhat it did help. but its hard to keep up after a while, My skin was clear week ago and suddenly break outs everywhere and they where hurting like hell

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I watched this exact video months ago, i followed his advice somewhat it did help. but its hard to keep up after a while, My skin was clear week ago and suddenly break outs everywhere and they where hurting like hell
I never really followed the non professional advice on YouTube but I'll try to think positively and change my pillow case daily. I've been on low dose isotretinoin for 6 weeks and haven't got new pimples since last month, but the comedonal acne is stubborn, and the old scars are still there. I hope my face will be clear after my 6 months course then I'll do other cosmetic surgeries to get smooth skin.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
I never really followed the non professional advice on YouTube but I'll try to think positively and change my pillow case daily. I've been on low dose isotretinoin for 6 weeks and haven't got new pimples since last month, but the comedonal acne is stubborn, and the old scars are still there. I hope my face will be clear after my 6 months course then I'll do other cosmetic surgeries to get smooth skin.

Yeah i did go to the doctor last year, they prescribed me benzoyl peroxide, I never used it, I just followed the simple advice of keeping the skin clear with face wash etc

I have red marks on my face or aka scars as well.. They dont go away i have no clue on how to get rid of them i heard derma stamp and stuff but atm i cant afford stuff like that. I cant remeber the last time my face was fully clear... shit is getting aooyying if you know how to get rid of them or some tips let me know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Yeah i did go to the doctor last year, they prescribed me benzoyl peroxide, I never used it, I just followed the simple advice of keeping the skin clear with face wash etc

I have red marks on my face or aka scars as well.. They dont go away i have no clue on how to get rid of them i heard derma stamp and stuff but atm i cant afford stuff like that. I cant remeber the last time my face was fully clear... shit is getting aooyying if you know how to get rid of them or some tips let me know.
How old are you?

I'm 27 lol. I never really had severe acne after middle school but there always come back 2-3 pimples once for a while, and the comedos just make my skin look uneven. That's why I decided to take oral isotretinoin since all other methods didn't work for me.

I'm 27 lol. I never really had severe acne after middle school but there always come back 2-3 pimples once for a while, and the comedos just make my skin look uneven. That's why I decided to take oral isotretinoin since all other methods didn't work for me.

Damn.. ye i was around 19/20 when it started, cant get rid of it. Im using a exfoliant liquid every now and then but shits expensive cant rebuy it everytime seems to work somewhat to keep everything on a minimum.

From invisible to primes to invisible to primes