Rate this slayer breakfast

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
3 cups black coffee

2 whole eggs
8 egg whites
2 medium sweet potatoes
+ Onion powder, garlic powder, rosemary, salt, pepper, and Frank's red hot sauce

Calories: ~550
Protein: ~48g

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3299
Add some meat to that meal and you’re set

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and CupOfCoffee
my breakfast when I have enough time

Coffee
8 scrambled eggs
Milk
Oats
Sometimes bacon

my breakfast

3 pounds of pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Heirio, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
my breakfast

3 pounds of pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1774
Toilet destoyer's breakfast

• JFL
Reactions: bassfreak
I dont eat in the morning. I wait till lunch tbh tbh ngl

Nigga i never eat r
Breakfast
my breakfast when I have enough time

Coffee
8 scrambled eggs
Milk
Oats
Sometimes bacon
8 ????

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I wouldnt be able to eat half of that. Life of a underweightcel

Three black coffees?? Just why

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
a nice sweet long rope

3 cups black coffee

2 whole eggs
8 egg whites
2 medium sweet potatoes
+ Onion powder, garlic powder, rosemary, salt, pepper, and Frank's red hot sauce

Calories: ~550
Protein: ~48g
jfl tbh ngl you cuck. i eat 6 whole eggs and day some days i eat 10 eggs.
will i die from high cholestoral? is this why you eat separate the yolk from the whites?
i remember a study of a guy that ate 30+ eggs a day and his cholesterol lvls were normal. i dont know if cholestoral concerns are memes tbh ngl tbh tbh

jfl tbh ngl you cuck. i eat 6 whole eggs and day some days i eat 10 eggs.
will i die from high cholestoral? is this why you eat separate the yolk from the whites?
i remember a study of a guy that ate 30+ eggs a day and his cholesterol lvls were normal. i dont know if cholestoral concerns are memes tbh ngl tbh tbh
You fucking idiot. I'm on restricted calories, eating 10 eggs would be 700 calories, by just using the whites I cut the calories a lot while ensuring pure protein
Three black coffees?? Just why
Sometimes I drink 6 lmao

You fucking idiot. I'm on restricted calories, eating 10 eggs would be 700 calories, by just using the whites I cut the calories a lot while ensuring pure protein

Sometimes I drink 6 lmao
im not concerned about calories because im not a beta pussy. however, what i am concerned about is my possibly high cholesterol. In conjunction with the fact that i drink a gallon of milk a day, is there an increased possibility that i will die of a heart attack?

im not concerned about calories because im not a beta pussy. however, what i am concerned about is my possibly high cholesterol. In conjunction with the fact that i drink a gallon of milk a day, is there an increased possibility that i will die of a heart attack?
I don't know. And JFL at thinking I'm a beta pussy for counting calories. Enjoy staying fat or skinnyfat thinking you're gonna magically recomposition to a good physique. I probably mog you to oblivion

I don't know. And JFL at thinking I'm a beta pussy for counting calories. Enjoy staying fat or skinnyfat thinking you're gonna magically recomposition to a good physique. I probably mog you to oblivion
im bloatmaxxing with GOMAD

No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yes. Very wide frame, very high fwhr (2.12), good eye area, good forward growth, wide mouth.
jfl im a 6'1 manlet subhuman narrow clavicle, vertical orbital dystopia dicklet.

usualy i eat only one sandwich for breakfast. I can't eat in the morning