Rate this slayer that got 313 matches on tinder in 3 weeks

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Screen Shot 2019 09 19 at 125127 AM 14
Screenshot 20190903 112246 Tinder
Screen Shot 2019 10 16 at 124846 AM

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
he's jbw in South America

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2426, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
😂😂😂😂He would be rated 4/10 here😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AnimeCel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Short Ugly and Brown
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, UglyMan and Deleted member 2352
JBW is legit in South america for nerdic coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Short Ugly and Brown
How is it possible to get 300 matches in tinder? This means it is legit buffet for him. Meanwhile I cant even get 1 match

decent front ngl. lifefuel for incels.

I know bra.just be white always works.If youre born white theres little chance you loose at life.
yes, despite having an overprotected nose, recessed mandible, asymmetrical eyespacing, recessed upper lip, and rounded hairline, he still manages to get butt loads of matches and slay (he has posted proof of him slaying tinder girls irl btw).

just be white

• +1
Reactions: Usum
can you post more pics of him. how can someone look so good from the front and shitty from the profile.

this pic looks like b612 morph

Indir

Edwardo DOV and this guy having success in South America. If I move to Brazil all my problems would be solved.

can you post more pics of him. how can someone look so good from the front and shitty from the profile.

View attachment 137333
how he looks "so good" ?
he has fucking narrow skull, worse nose than Gandy and O'Pry together, u can see he is balding a bit and his hairline is long ass, rest features are just average. This guy lets be honest, he is very very average at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Usum and Short Ugly and Brown
I see so many indians that absolutely mog him as far as facial development is concerned that are incels, being white is the first prerequisite to be considered human

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Hector and Short Ugly and Brown

View attachment 137333
how he looks "so good" ?
he has fucking narrow skull, worse nose than Gandy and O'Pry together, u can see he is balding a bit and his hairline is long ass, rest features are just average. This guy lets be honest, he is very very average at best.
Here's a video of him with his current girlfriend

How is it possible to get 300 matches in tinder? This means it is legit buffet for him. Meanwhile I cant even get 1 match
Nothing special, used Tinder 3 times, always over 1000

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr manlet and Deleted member 685
Nothing special, used Tinder 3 times, always over 1000
You are legit chad or something? And why are you even on this forum?

Holy shit at that profile ! Jesus Christ, what causes that much projection of the nasal bones ? It's surprising that he dosen't look absolutely repulsive from frontal an 3/4 view.

What gives ?

If he lived in america he'd be incel location theory is the most legit of all theory dude is 3.5 psl a recessed subhuman goblin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Short Ugly and Brown
Holy shit at that profile ! Jesus Christ, what causes that much projection of the nasal bones ? It's surprising that he dosen't look absolutely repulsive from frontal an 3/4 view.

What gives ?
He's still subhuman it's just jbw theory

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
Once he balds its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Short Ugly and Brown
Once he balds its over
cope, when ethnic women see a bald white guy, they ovulate hard and they get mad wet.

you can't lose as an ugly white guy in 2019, its over for ethnicels :feelsbadman:

He's still subhuman it's just jbw theory

Well. I'm not really surprised at his "supposed" Tinder results in South America. But rather, that he doesn't look too bad from the front. Usually guys with that much recession look utterly repulsive from all angles. This guy doesn't look all that bad. And to my astonishment. He actually looks better in motion, with what I assume is front cam on phone.

I thought people tend to look worse with front cam in motion ? Especially if they already have a narrow face.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
cope, when ethnic women see a bald white guy, they ovulate hard and they get mad wet.

you can't lose as an ugly white guy in 2019, its over for ethnicels :feelsbadman:
i am more white than him more handsome and dont get nothing in europe
Not even ethnic woman maybe becosue they lvie in europe and have many choice

i am more white than him more handsome and dont get nothing in europe
stop hitting on white women and go hit on ethnic women then. they love you white guys.

stop hitting on white women and go hit on ethnic women then. they love you white guys.
They dont.Here in europe there is much choice for them
You have to be white in a black majority country like him.

They dont.Here in europe there is much choice for them
You have to be white in a black majority country like him.
I'm starting to think if I was white I would have a gf tbh. 46 approaches, 46 rejections :feelsbadman:

I also never got matches on tinder :feelsrope:

Somewhat racially ambiguous white guy here. I've never had much luck with ethnik women. Except for a few light skinned black girls. Most of my slays and previous relationships were with very Nerdic looking women. People overplay jbw imo. Especially if you're in America. Of course it's a different story outside of the Anglo sphere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Even blackops2 got matches using the jbw

• +1
Somewhat racially ambiguous white guy here. I've never had much luck with ethnik women. Except for a few light skinned black girls. Most of my slays and previous relationships were with very Nerdic looking women. People overplay jbw imo. Especially if you're in America. Of course it's a different story outside of the Anglo sphere.
You have to be white in africa our asia or south america where its a minority in america or europe its nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
all the girls Ive asked out (they all rejected me btw) that ended up dating someone, dated a white guy

https://looksmax.org/threads/best-surgeons-in-california-for-surgeries.52181/ on the first post you can see a link of all the girls I asked out (its girls of all ethnicities)

he obviously used a different profile then took the screenshot to pretend it was himself
how can you guys be so low IQ jfl

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2581
all the girls Ive asked out (they all rejected me btw) that ended up dating someone, dated a white guy

https://looksmax.org/threads/best-surgeons-in-california-for-surgeries.52181/ on the first post you can see a link of all the girls I asked out (its girls of all ethnicities)
Dude your autistic seriously the way you talk something is very off when I heard you on discord and you were harassing that e girl for hours and ngl your voice is nasely and high pitched

Secondly you mog the white guy here jfl. Your using this whole post as cope for your autism.

3. You literally asked out hella girls in your school your reputation is shit, no one wants to be with the desperate wierd kid. Switch schools IMMEDIATELY

• So Sad
Holy shit lol fuck my life

That shit baffled me too
Well. I'm not really surprised at his "supposed" Tinder results in South America. But rather, that he doesn't look too bad from the front. Usually guys with that much recession look utterly repulsive from all angles. This guy doesn't look all that bad. And to my astonishment. He actually looks better in motion, with what I assume is front cam on phone.

I thought people tend to look worse with front cam in motion ? Especially if they already have a narrow face.