• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, diggbicc, orb and 5 others
fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and BigBiceps
Oh dear

• +1
Reactions: orb
Its like his whole life he shredded the food in the mixer and drank it, never chewing anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, BigBoy, diggbicc and 2 others
DDE4E38B 5D11 4C8C 9256 BAAC983BE771

there isnt any fucking difference between his and chicos lower third.
Besides it looks narrower because of lens distortion .Its litterally the same.Its the rest of his face that makes him subhuman
Especially his forehead and lips

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, BigBoy, diggbicc and 9 others
View attachment 287421
Besides it looks narrower because of lens distortion .Its litterally the same.Its the rest of his face that makes him subhuman

You really should go see a doctor bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, kuroro, jordanbarrettisgod and 11 others
You really should go see a doctor bro
Keep coping you crackhead.
You guys rot on here for so long and Really was think its this guys lower third that makes him ugly

View attachment 287421
Just be blind theory confirmed again, JFL if you see anything in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 3702, Gazzamogga and 5 others
You guys rot on here for so long and Really was think its this guys lower third that makes him ugly

I'm not talking about your comment really, just generally you actually should go see a doctor.

Look, I used to hate you...still do, but visit doctor asap bro.

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Just be blind theory confirmed again, JFL if you see anything in 2020
Ikr?Thats what I thought too
I litterally post Chicos Narrow Jaw and They dont even see it😂
Blind cunts out here
I'm not talking about your comment really, just generally you actually should go see a doctor.

Look, I used to hate you...still do, but visit doctor asap bro.
Doctor aint helping me

Ikr?Thats what I thought too
I litterally post Chicos Narrow Jaw and They dont even see it😂
Blind cunts out here
Yes yes everything right, unless that Chico doesn't have a narrow jaw, his jaw id the same width as his head, his zygos are just wider.

How a dude that has been here for that tine like you can state such stupid things, that are objective, you can literally see how the other guy jaw is much smaller.

N5JmZp
9daea901a8659e9741bee684961242f1

Blindless at its finest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Vidyacoper
Have you been and what did they say?
Nah you dont Understand.
I have major BDD And ADD
They wont change my BDD.It aint happening unless I fix my flaws.Also she wont do Anything About my Attention disorder.Im probably Autistic too btw
Yes yes everything right, unless that Chico doesn't have a narrow jaw, his jaw id the same width as his head, his zygos are just wider.

How a dude that has been here for that tine like you can state such stupid things, that are objective, you can literally see how the other guy jaw is much smaller.

View attachment 287430View attachment 287429

Blindless at its finest.

View attachment 287430View attachment 287429

Blindless at its finest.
I just said The other guys forehead and Top Head width is wide and thats why hes subhuman.
Also you cant even tell...Its litterally 1 picture that is distorted.
If there wasnt any distortion his jaw would be just like chicos
And dont even start telling me that Chicos jaw is chad

Last edited:
View attachment 287421
hahah yeah no difference am i right
Unknown 33
Large jpg 1
D06423bc39f5c583905f69f3d5df00f4
111 jpg
4f217050b645112d6310ad9aa19f5d94
1569823483086 jpeg
Unknown 32
IMG 0324
LEW 49 oDCfXPK  5YlM3Q xN  eUqSah2J4 eTtFBc

yup youre right both of these jaws are the same
Unknown 1

are you literally fucking braindead
And dont even start telling me that Chicos jaw is chad
literally kill yourself lmao

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 4645, Shodredux and 1 other person
[/QUOTE]
Forehead is not that important becuase when a girl sees you she is looking at your mid face not at your forehead
ITS OVEEEEEER

yeah its totally not his lower jaw lol, its just his subhuman.... eye color?? oh wait thats right the biggest and main problem IS HIS FUCKING LOWER JAW RETARD

• +1
Reactions: Hector
View attachment 287445 yeah its totally not his lower jaw lol, its just his subhuman.... eye color?? oh wait thats right the biggest and main problem IS HIS FUCKING LOWER JAW RETARD
B23209F1 1C95 4E18 AE74 F5365E7EA453

whatever man no point in Arguing.
I have repeatedly said its lens distorion.But you dont care.Whatever
Jfl If you think his jaw is the reason for his uglyness.
Give him A chad jaw.
And he will still be ugly.Still him and chicos Jaw arent that different so whatever.
The only thing that is different is their chin.
Thats it

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Pietrosiek
Jaw arent that different so whatever.
ur genius just pick an angled pic where chico's head is tilted, just genius + potential lens distortion here
keep cherry picking retard, youre literally stupid if you choose to ignore all the images i posted JUST SO that you can trash on chico's jaw to make yourself feel better, lol you'll never have his model tier jaw
how can you honestly genuinely say that this is the same as this

"just his chin lol" no, its everything LITERALLY. Chin width, chin height, chin seperation, gonial angle (ON COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLANETS), ramus vertical straightness, ramus length, jaw width, total jaw body. How retarded are u honestly
his mandible is literally COMPLETELY recessed while chico's is perfectly developed and forward grown
Capture

ur genius just pick an angled pic where chico's head is tilted, just genius + potential lens distortion here
keep cherry picking retard, youre literally stupid if you choose to ignore all the images i posted JUST SO that you can trash on chico's jaw to make yourself feel better, lol you'll never have his model tier jaw
View attachment 287452 how can you honestly genuinely say that this is the same as this View attachment 287455
"just his chin lol" no, its everything LITERALLY. Chin width, chin height, chin seperation, gonial angle (ON COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLANETS), ramus vertical straightness, ramus length, jaw width, total jaw body. How retarded are u honestly
Dude For the 200000099 millionth time.
His pic is MAJORLY distorted thats why his jaw looks like that.Whatever man Really no point in arguing.I still think Its Unfair for the guy above.His pic is majorly distorted so ofcourse his jaw looks bad.I can pick selfies of chico too where he looks like he doesnt have a jaw

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Pietrosiek
His pic is MAJORLY distorted thats why his jaw looks like that.Whatever man Really no point in arguing.I still think Its Unfair for the guy above.His pic is majorly distorted so ofcourse his jaw looks bad.I can pick selfies of chico too where he looks like he doesnt have a jaw
i think that chico jaw is still better but the difference is not that big. Also Jaw is not only one failo

youre retarded
i think that chico jaw is still better but the difference is not that big. Also Jaw is not only one failo
youre stupid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2352 and Pietrosiek
so before you were saying their jaws are LITERALLY the EXACT same and that distortion in the first pic only makes it look more narrow, but now you're saying the pic is just MAJORLLYYY distorted and thats the reason why it looks bad?
and you say this yet ignore the massive photo album i posted that made u look like an idiot
chico fanboy with barret avi?
suck my dick pietretard

so before you were saying their jaws are LITERALLY the EXACT same and that distortion in the first pic only makes it look more narrow, but now you're saying the pic is just MAJORLLYYY distorted and thats the reason why it looks bad?
View attachment 287511 and you say this yet ignore the massive photo album i posted that made u look like an idiot

suck my dick pietretard
Well yes Thats it

View attachment 287421

There is a HUGE difference in height, width and angularity (Chico have the double of the guy in the OP lower third).

why is life so unfair

View attachment 287421
I was gonna react with “huh?” too
206A63F5 C85F 40A1 B4BE 39AB1866FB0A

But such a moronic answer doesn’t deserve more reputation

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 4645
View attachment 287421

Chico is so overrated and lucky to have ever got into modelling

Chico is so overrated and lucky to have ever got into modelling
Not true... he was insanely goodlooking in his prime

You are right @Simone Nobili
It's just giga lens distortion, he probably would look much better in a mirror pic or a good faraway camera. People on this site are dumb af

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i mean he is right somehow : Chich jaw is rather average or narrow, especially compared to the ideal.
But it's what gives him his looks : His harmony, he has nothing outstanding.

You are right @Simone Nobili
It's just giga lens distortion, he probably would look much better in a mirror pic or a good faraway camera. People on this site are dumb af
Yes.He would look better.And thats not. A Bad jaw You can clearly see the angles and the definition.
His other feautures are subhuman tho.
So hes fucked.
Chico also has a Narrow Jaw.
But Chico has better everything than him.
Thats why people Think Chico Has a Better Jaw.
He does.But not that much better

Yes.He would look better.And thats not. A Bad jaw You can clearly see the angles and the definition.
His other feautures are subhuman tho.
So hes fucked.
Chico also has a Narrow Jaw.
But Chico has better everything than him.
Thats why people Think Chico Has a Better Jaw.
He does.But not that much better
narrow compared to the ideals, averag-ish compared to normie size, and above average overall for not beeing recessed, since the average young male is recessed.

i mean he is right somehow : Chich jaw is rather average or narrow, especially compared to the ideal.
Large jpg 1
how is his jaw narrow?
View attachment 288292 how is it average??
Unknown 33
how is this not ideal?

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 3043
because people have to take into consideration that these Super MM are on starvation mode, obviously they will look more chiselled even with average features, than your average boy

Dude he has a Narrow Jaw BUT a wide chin
Also...He is in WAY BETTER LIGHTING AND SUCKS IN HIS CHEEKS
his jaw isn't narrow dude it's literally as wide as his zygos
IMG 0324

also he's not sucking in his cheeks, he's leanmaxxed in the pic so he has hollowcheeks

giphy.gif

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and Deleted member 3043
have two of the main features that makes you a strong man :
strong browrige, and chin.
makes him a more aesthetic prettyboy, his chin is good anyway, great projection and height is perfect compared to philtrum length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
his jaw isn't narrow dude it's literally as wide as his zygos
View attachment 288297
also he's not sucking in his cheeks, he's leanmaxxed in the pic so he has hollowcheeks
Bro...I swear he is sucking in his cheeks.
All models do that...
He cant have hollow cheeks in real life with his jaw.Trust me on that...

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
makes him a more aesthetic prettyboy, his chin is good anyway, great projection and height is perfect compared to philtrum length
i'm not denying that.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Bro...I swear he is sucking in his cheeks.
All models do that...
He cant have hollow cheeks in real life with his jaw.Trust me on that...
111 jpg
Original1
7a711d3b896da3ba8600c33dc3d530d4

he has high-set cheekbones which is what gives him the hollow cheeks. though yeah actually he might be sucking in/biting on his cheeks cause theyre usually not that hollow - idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 3043
Over if your gonial angle isn't 130°

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043