Low htn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, Snowskinned, Nihonz9 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9, LTN Baguette and truthhurts
@anthony111553 rate that yute:ogre:

Not rage bait, real rating. That gypsy Romanian will rate him mtn.
he is CL+
no way u think this guy is an above average looking person you see on the street every 10ish people

and wdym gypsy romanian jfl he has ideal colouring not gypsy like at all

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and truthhurts
Mtn

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and truthhurts
he is CL+
no way u think this guy is an above average looking person you see on the street every 10ish people

and wdym gypsy romanian jfl he has ideal colouring not gypsy like at all
Not with that jaw and chin asymmetry bhai
anthony will rate him mtn
When I said gypsy, I was talking about anthony

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_ and truthhurts
good coloring better with a tan and shitty haircut

id say high htn
if this is htn range we’re all brutally cooked
this has to be at least top 1% surely

• +1
Reactions: KNOXS, truthhurts and Nihonz9
Mid Chadlite and you are a 100% brainwashed pajeet nigger if you are too afraid to be wrong and underrate

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, DarkAscender, Nirvana and 4 others
his side profile btw

Attachments

• temp_image_A7C8CDDF-5D73-41C1-B853-8C1401E23FAA.webp
    temp_image_A7C8CDDF-5D73-41C1-B853-8C1401E23FAA.webp
    862.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nirvana, SubhumanForever and Nihonz9
if this is htn range we’re all brutally cooked
this has to be at least top 1% surely
high htn? ok idk the equivalent but 6 psl that's 97% percentile

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
Feels like pretty boys should have a different type of rating, this dude is basically a chad among pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Snowskinned, IWTKMH and 2 others
Feels like pretty boys should have a different type of rating, this dude is basically a chad among pretty boys
yeah u are right tbh
you can’t rate this guy chad because he is not dimorphic enough but amongst his archetype he is in the top 0.01% so he is like a chad amongst them

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, IWTKMH and KT-34
mtn, jfl at chadlite rattings

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
yeah u are right tbh
you can’t rate this guy chad because he is not dimorphic enough but amongst his archetype he is in the top 0.01% so he is like a chad amongst them
High IQ the both of you. If you’re 13-17 this guy is prob the biggest chad yiuve seen in your life. As an adult you probably think he’s a good looking pretty boy htn. Could probably sus out everyone’s age range based on how they rate this cracker.

High IQ the both of you. If you’re 13-17 this guy is prob the biggest chad yiuve seen in your life. As an adult you probably think he’s a good looking pretty boy htn. Could probably sus out everyone’s age range based on how they rate this cracker.
he doesn't look like a pretty boy

@anthony111553
how old are you

He's using filters so... Can't rate frauders

Looks short, looks like a framcel, lacking dimorphism

Looks short, looks like a framcel, lacking dimorphism
he claims 6’ i think
his frame is actually good aswell
he’s 18 or 19 so his dimorphism isn’t bad for his age

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Nah, you can easily tell the race of the raters. Only ethnics and autists rate him lower than high htn

Foid appeal + not too feminine to be seen as faggot(in middle and upper class white areas at least)

Nah, you can easily tell the race of the raters. Only ethnics and autists rate him lower than high htn

Foid appeal + not too feminine to be seen as faggot(in middle and upper class white areas at least)
Na Sergi Carber and Josh richards are good example of foid appeal, not this dude.

What's there to rate? He is literally the definition of gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Snowskinned

I’m white. I think he’s htn, def not chadlite. I do think age plays a much bigger role.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I’m white. I think he’s htn, def not chadlite. I do think age plays a much bigger role.
he hasn’t got major falios
and he has some very striking features
how come he’s only htn to u

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Na Sergi Carber and Josh richards are good example of foid appeal, not this dude.
He is a pretty boy, just like them. He posts on tiktok, if he gets views - he has foid appeal. Especially with these eyes

He is a pretty boy, just like them. He posts on tiktok, if he gets views - he has foid appeal. Especially with these eyes
the eyes aren't anything special