rate this tiktok blackpilled pretty boy

Quite a good routine , max incline walk speed on treadmill mogs, and lifting for the cherry on top.
im gonna follow this, I just need to improve my diet lowk
Running is cope because you just burn sugar but at least with walking you’re actually burning the fat but ye hopefully it gives you good results. It feels good when you are in a consistent routine with it because you never want to skip it

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and axttt_
Running is cope because you just burn sugar but at least with walking you’re actually burning the fat but ye hopefully it gives you good results. It feels good when you are in a consistent routine with it because you never want to skip it
I just realised do you speak to Archie cranch aka @archiewillascend lol

Yeah running is ass spikes cortisol and nukes test , walking mogs

• +1
Reactions: iblameamiro
u should really collab it would go viral
u model yet? u should
Yeah I model now and I have a agent but it’s giga hard to balance university life with modelling it’s the only reason I haven’t done anything big yet, and yh if we collaborated I’d just spam content of us

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Yeah I model now and I have a agent but it’s giga hard to balance university life with modelling it’s the only reason I haven’t done anything big yet, and yh if we collaborated I’d just spam content of us
miringgggg
do u think I look good (no diddy)

Yeah for sure and if you followed me on tiktok it got lost in the sea so I’ll follow you back when I find your page again
I just followed u again my TikTok begins with Noah just not trying to associate my TikTok account with this site

• +1
Reactions: iblameamiro